CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Would it be correct to say the only solace I get from MCC is that its the only game I don't have to update before playing when I've been away for a month?

My MCC is very optimistic, it tries very hard to get one of those sweet sweet updates every time i turn it on. I keep telling it quit while it's behind but it just doesn't listen. A for effort tho

• Upvote (+1) 1

hopped on mcc for a game of slayer or two on guardian, most fun i've had playing slayer in halo in quite some time. make of that what you will.

My MCC is very optimistic, it tries very hard to get one of those sweet sweet updates every time i turn it on. I keep telling it quit while it's behind but it just doesn't listen. A for effort tho

I give it some applause then. My Xbone turned into a drunk 16yr old and kept ejecting the game, about four or five times until finally kept it down. 

I give it some applause then. My Xbone turned into a drunk 16yr old and kept ejecting the game, about four or five times until finally kept it down. 

343bola is real

• Upvote (+1) 3

Easily the creepiest music set to gameplay I've ever heard.

But those clips made me shit my pants.

some stuff i got last week

Nice video - honestly loved the sound...very different then the norm in a good way.  Personal opinion.

Gotta love playing CE and getting the glitch where you can't move and there's no sound, thus forcing you quit, and then getting a temporary ban because of it. Thanks Bravo.

Gotta love playing CE and getting the glitch where you can't move and there's no sound, thus forcing you quit, and then getting a temporary ban because of it. Thanks Bravo.

I thought you only got a temporary ban if you quit continuously?

Exposed    :kappa:

I dashboard bullshit before it starts. Don't have the patience to play Orbital ARs or anything H4. Done with it. But I had only quit one game last night prior to the one where I got screwed in.

Laggy overseas host = quit

Low level players that have no idea = quit

Both scenarios are such where the opposition should have just played COD instead of wasting everyone's time.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I got a temporary ban because my MCC randomly backs me out of games I want to play.

Every time there is a new post in this topic, I just click to see if maybe just maybe, there's an update from 343. And so far I've been disappointed 63,916 times.

• Upvote (+1) 3

some stuff i got last week

Man I hate the H2 sniper. Sorry but all I could think about was that a lot of the shots weren't even close. Makes montages less enjoyable because I'm constantly wondering if it was legit or not.

Still some incredibly sick snipes in there and you'd destroy me. Not dissing your skills at all.

That one snipe in the Pit at 1:42 was absolutely ridiculous. I don't even know how you spotted him let alone swipe over and nail him in the head unscoped.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Man I hate the H2 sniper. Sorry but all I could think about was that a lot of the shots weren't even close. Makes montages less enjoyable because I'm constantly wondering if it was legit or not.

Still some incredibly sick snipes in there and you'd destroy me. Not dissing your skills at all.

That one snipe in the Pit at 1:42 was absolutely ridiculous. I don't even know how you spotted him let alone swipe over and nail him in the head unscoped.

Yeah the H2 sniper has some bad shots register sometimes. No where near H4 Beam or H5 in general though.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Easily the creepiest music set to gameplay I've ever heard.

But those clips made me shit my pants.

Yep that was good stuff. 343 please reference Halo's from the good old days when trying to figure out how to make a fun Halo game. Seriously, the rec system ins't the answer. Oh well I'm old, I miss Halo like I like it, and I just need to realize it's never going to be that fun again. Shit. Off topic, Inside was creepy and fun if you're looking for a change of pace while waiting on Halo to be more fun.

Hopped on Xlink h2 just for the heck of it and good god is that game fun. The origninal is sooo much better..like how did they mess it up the mcc version that badly?

Before I was pondering if halo success was just due to it being overhyped and classic halo gameplay was outdated and simply not fun anymore. I couldn't be more wrong, halo became huge for one reason and that reason only..the gameplay.

343 needs to stop and trying to reinvent the wheel. The wheel has already been perfected, your work is done. Just update the visuals, features and roll in the large amount of cash you'll make.

• Upvote (+1) 5

How does xlink compare to xbc?

the ui and lobby system is bad but the connection feels the same. oh, and 99.999% of h2 games are columbians. It sucks to setup which is why xbc was so much more popular.

All the people in the h2 discord in my chat complain that they play h2v all day, deal with connection issues constantly, and that it sucks ass. They're all from xbc too but somehow whenever I suggest to use xlink it's impossible.

The first day of MCC launch will forever be the most innocent day of our lives

right before realizing that the "day 1 launch server issues" were actually not a real thing.

• Upvote (+1) 2