CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

MCC feels broken all over again these past few days. registration noticeably worse again and everyone is crashing after games like on release. i hope we aren't going down this road again.

move to xlink, get rid of these broken spawns, shitty registration, and shitty connectivity issues.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I've seen you on quite a bit lately usually doing FFA's. How's the skill level in those customs? Pretty mixed?

during the day it's mostly montage kids and matchmaking kids so it's pretty calm other than the one or two guys that have no halo-chill. i try to run fours most of the time but usually FFA is what people are trying to play. It's a good mix of skill levels.

after 9-10 pm it's all scrims/competitive games. Good high level mix of players: couple former pros, knowns, good MCC players and guys like me and Hustla who just like to play no matter what.

• Upvote (+1) 2

during the day it's mostly montage kids and matchmaking kids so it's pretty calm other than the one or two guys that have no halo-chill. i try to run fours most of the time but usually FFA is what people are trying to play. It's a good mix of skill levels.

after 9-10 pm it's all scrims/competitive games. Good high level mix of players: couple former pros, knowns, good MCC players and guys like me and Hustla who just like to play no matter what.

See I'd love to play but I'd hate to be that guy who only does FFA because he sucks in comp H2 and hates fucking his teammates over

Welp. The game broke again huh. That's pretty much it. Good. Luck to you guys who keep buying stuff from this company.

• Upvote (+1) 2

WTF the game keeps crashing after every match. 343 needs to address this shit immediately, it's almost in the same condition that it launched in.

• Upvote (+1) 1

One of my favourite #justMCCthings was when they randomly broke the CE pistol with an update   :holmes:

• Upvote (+1) 2

WTF the game keeps crashing after every match. 343 needs to address this shit immediately, it's almost in the same condition that it launched in.

Yea I was having this issue too, and i think in MM searching too. Also I think I saw you in H1 a few hours ago, ggs if so

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yea I was having this issue too, and i think in MM searching too. Also I think I saw you in H1 a few hours ago, ggs if so

Are you referring to a game on Prisoner? Was you searching with @@Teapot? I was searching solo on one of my alternative accounts and the random teammate that I ended up getting when I matched you guys said he was completely new to Halo 1 so I was trying to teach him some things about the game but it's kind of hard to do so while in the middle of an intense game lol. Regardless it was still a fun game, ggs.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are you referring to a game on Prisoner? Was you searching with @@Teapot? I was searching solo on one of my alternative accounts and the random teammate that I ended up getting when I matched you guys said he was completely new to Halo 1 so I was trying to teach him some things about the game but it's kind of hard to do so while in the middle of an intense game lol. Regardless it was still a fun game, ggs.

GG. Yeah it was noticeable that you had a brand new player on your team haha. You're a braaaave man going in alone. MCC would crash for us after every game too which sucks. I'll add ya later and maybe we can play some customs or search 2's sometime.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yea we noticed when he only had a few kills lol. You were doing fine though and would have done better than me if Teapot didn't give me good spawns :P

Good on you though for trying to help out.

Edit: and Yeah like Teapot said we've been trying to get some 2s (I don't have an older Xbox for X link) so feel free to add us. We usually use discord voice however.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This thread will be active long after the franchise is retired.

in 50 years we'll still be posting about how they're going to remaster the games in a totally fixed state "Soon"

• Upvote (+1) 6

GG. Yeah it was noticeable that you had a brand new player on your team haha. You're a braaaave man going in alone. MCC would crash for us after every game too which sucks. I'll add ya later and maybe we can play some customs or search 2's sometime.

Yea we noticed when he only had a few kills lol. You were doing fine though and would have done better than me if Teapot didn't give me good spawns :P

Good on you though for trying to help out.

Edit: and Yeah like Teapot said we've been trying to get some 2s (I don't have an older Xbox for X link) so feel free to add us. We usually use discord voice however.

Cool I'm going to add you guys on my main tag. I'm down to either play 2's customs or play matchmaking, I also sometimes play BTB H1 customs. I mostly only use game/party chat because most of the people that I play with don't use discord or Skype. 

I have a softmodded OG Xbox that has NHE and Halo 1.5 on it but I don't lan, play X link, or even play on GMYF 2v2 servers because I need to get some new controllers and I need to get a new PC to game on so I only play on the MCC.

One of my favourite #justMCCthings was when they randomly broke the CE pistol with an update   :holmes:

Mine is the 343 update that really fucked the game for me, where they made it so if somebody dashboarded during the voting process, it would restart the search. This was shortly after the best update to the game, which was done by an outsourced company. They should have just kept outsourcing all of the updates.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Cool I'm going to add you guys on my main tag. I'm down to either play 2's customs or play matchmaking, I also sometimes play BTB H1 customs. I mostly only use game/party chat because most of the people that I play with don't use discord or Skype. 

I have a softmodded OG Xbox that has NHE and Halo 1.5 on it but I don't lan, play X link, or even play on GMYF 2v2 servers because I need to get some new controllers and I need to get a new PC to game on so I only play on the MCC.

Halo PC can run on a toaster lol what are you specs

It looks like the build quitting after games is fixed but the gameplay on h2 is still a little jankier than it was a week ago.