CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

@@Bravo @@Sal1ent

I can send you the stock CE maps with their original Xbox geometry if you're interested. They're in PC format, which is what I assume MCC is using. Examples of differences include the bases in Battle Creek, invisible walls/holes in Derelict, trench in Hang 'Em High, just to name a few. Just tell me where to send these suckers.

• Upvote (+1) 8

@@Bravo @@Sal1ent

I can send you the stock CE maps with their original Xbox geometry if you're interested. They're in PC format, which is what I assume MCC is using. Examples of differences include the bases in Battle Creek, invisible walls/holes in Derelict, trench in Hang 'Em High, just to name a few. Just tell me where to send these suckers.

This would be great. I wish they would let some community members fix that game, if they won't. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

@ I haven't been able to play MCC multiplayer for almost a year now because of Downloading Latest Matchmaking Data. Can we get a patch or something?

• Upvote (+1) 4

@ I haven't been able to play MCC multiplayer for almost a year now because of Downloading Latest Matchmaking Data. Can we get a patch or something?

Soon.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Obviously this is rather informal, but I'll do anything to make this game better, or Halo in general.

A nice gesture, but lipstick, meet pig.

Fix MCC to be 100% faithful and relaunch it for free for all Xbox users.

That'll do it. But to bring up that pig again...

eGR6ZzJ.jpg

I can send you the stock CE maps with their original Xbox geometry if you're interested. ... Just tell me where to send these suckers.

Microsoft can access anything they want at any time.

THEY. DON'T. WANT. TO.

0DDHkIl.jpg

Whenever I think of the MCC team, I picture them being treated as the Milton of 343.

(Sorry for the quality. Only vid I could find of it.)

Whenever I think of the MCC team, I picture this:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I've been hitting Dark Souls 3 pretty hard. Once I'm done there I'll get back into H1.

Sounds good. Dark Souls is a pretty big game though right? I feel like the only time I see you online is on your 360 for netflix lol

Sounds good. Dark Souls is a pretty big game though right? I feel like the only time I see you online is on your 360 for netflix lol

Well duh. Dark Souls 3 isn't on 360 silly.

Well duh. Dark Souls 3 isn't on 360 silly.

what? I didn't say it was on 360 I'm just saying that's the only time I see him online. Also, I never played a Dark Souls game. I don't mean big as in popular, I mean big as in is he going to have to pour 100 hours into it before he is done. 

Yeah, I'm probably getting close to done with it.

And Netflix is wife/kids.

@ I haven't been able to play MCC multiplayer for almost a year now because of Downloading Latest Matchmaking Data. Can we get a patch or something?

Your xbox has Selection Bias bro.

Need the Life Story achievement to 100% MCC, but I keep getting a reset glitch where the progress always resets to "Halo" on Halo CE whenever you save and quit. Does anyone know of a fix for this? Last ditch effort, but it looks like I might have to go through that playlist in one sitting.

Can someone tell me what's wrong with isolation? I know it's got problems but every time I play on it I have a lot of fun for some reason.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can someone tell me what's wrong with isolation? I know it's got problems but every time I play on it I have a lot of fun for some reason.

2 Regens and bad base design.  But I agree, the map is better than it gets credit for.  Just think if they closed off the bases and put the flag in the ruins, the map might actually be fun.

2 Regens and bad base design. But I agree, the map is better than it gets credit for. Just think if they closed off the bases and put the flag in the ruins, the map might actually be fun.

That actually sounds pretty fun. Would you still have like bottom mid and the underground?

Anything is better than epitaph. That map is probably my most disliked map for H3. Not a huge fan of High Ground or Snow Bound either.

That actually sounds pretty fun. Would you still have like bottom mid and the underground?

Anything is better than epitaph. That map is probably my most disliked map for H3. Not a huge fan of High Ground or Snow Bound either.

Oh yeah definitely leave the asshole hallway, rocket hallway, and ghost area.  That at least allows for some flanking.  It's just those damn bases.  They're not fun to play in.

Oh yeah, Epitaph is in my unholy trinity of worst maps ever, alongside Swordbase and Solitary.

Oh yeah definitely leave the asshole hallway, rocket hallway, and ghost area.  That at least allows for some flanking.  It's just those damn bases.  They're not fun to play in.

Oh yeah, Epitaph is in my unholy trinity of worst maps ever, alongside Swordbase and Solitary.

Where does SMG Starts Colossus land, and AR starts high ground land.

Isolation was always great.

I think I could like it without radar, regens, and the ghost

Can't believe it's been 2 years since this was announced.

• Upvote (+1) 4