CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

You think it's new and improved or exact same game we have on the console now? I'd take another $60 chance if they told us at e3 "this time it'll be exactly like you remember it!". Just saying.

It's just the Xbox One version on the Windows Store.

Sounds like nothing to me.

Would be nice if we could mod mcc though.

I highly doubt Microsoft designed the Windows 10 exclusive app platform to allow for modding. We'll never see a Halo title with as much moddability as Gearbox's port of CE, if that's what you had in mind.

Don't get me wrong I think it would be great if we could immediately get to work on fixing the problems that 343 couldn't. I'm just not going to hold my breath. Microsoft's last in-house Halo PC port was Halo 2 Vista and the modding tools were so locked down that all you could do was make maps with existing assets.

• Upvote (+1) 2

All this talk about MCC coming to PC and I'm sitting here playing Halo: Online

Was playing MCC splitscreen before and when BRs on citadel started the screen became 1/4 of the size and the rest was black. Should have taken a screenshot. It resolved itself at the end of the game. MCC is still broken. The amount of navigating through glitchy menus telling me I can't start matchmaking or failing to connect is fucking annoying. 343 are a disgrace.

The MCC is broken in ways that I cannot even comprehend. The glitches don't even make sense. I don't know how you could actually intentionally program a game to have some of the glitches the MCC has.

• Upvote (+1) 1

All this talk about MCC coming to PC and I'm sitting here playing Halo: Online

Lol how's Halo 3 with Halo 4 mechanics treating you?

• Upvote (+1) 5

Lol how's Halo 3 with Halo 4 mechanics treating you?

Better than MCC for sure. The only H4 mechanic thing is the BR aesthetic, not sure what you mean. They removed sprint and added a server browser a few months ago

• Upvote (+1) 1

Better than MCC for sure. The only H4 mechanic thing is the BR aesthetic, not sure what you mean. They removed sprint and added a server browser a few months ago

So it plays just like Halo 3? I haven't really been following its development, I just remember seeing a clip of someone sprinting around on Guardian. Does it play well with a controller?

So it plays just like Halo 3? I haven't really been following its development, I just remember seeing a clip of someone sprinting around on Guardian. Does it play well with a controller?

I hear it works with a controller, but not sure. Yes it's mostly like H3, but the BR has bloom lol. Otherwise it's pretty sweet and a ton of fun

I also find it pretty sad that you sarcastic H3 with H4 mechnics comment got two upvotes. Halo:Online could be great of more people played it, but sadly many people have the mindset of "H3 with H4 and Reach mechanics + P2W" which is simply not the case with the current version of the game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yes it's mostly like H3, but the BR has bloom lol. Otherwise it's pretty sweet and a ton of fun

Plays like H3, but with bloom.

Pretty sweet and a ton of fun.

292089-arsenal-thread-notsureifserious.g

• Upvote (+1) 5

Fam.... They're really going to turn around and sell this broken game to more people WITHOUT FIXING IT???

How people continue to support this company is beyond me.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Fam.... They're really going to turn around and sell this broken game to more people WITHOUT FIXING IT???

How people continue to support this company is beyond me.

Maybe they will come out with a update alongside the release. Don't know honestly. I've quit playing Halo.

Plays like H3, but with bloom.

Pretty sweet and a ton of fun.

292089-arsenal-thread-notsureifserious.g

To be fair the bloom is the worst part about it and its not as bad as Reach's bloom or the randomness of H3's BR.

Most of it plays pretty well, though you can jump in some random lobbies where you get random weapons like the variants of the BR/DMR/Assault/SMG/Pistol where it has more damage or more ammo or more distance.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maybe they will come out with a update alongside the release. Don't know honestly. I've quit playing Halo.

You don't believe that. It's been more than a year since these dudes touched this game
  • Upvote (+1) 1

MCC might come to Win10 but that Windows store entry was expected since they're merging the stores soon.

And I don't care for another 343 made Halo game.

It doesn't have to be. I wouldn't mind if they outsourced the project like Halo Online is.

Yeah that's it.  Man it was a struggle.

I just kept going to the dashboard and back until it fixed it self. It took quite a few tries if I remember

but the BR has bloom lol. 

Halo:Online could be great of more people played it

Not sure I follow.