CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Yeah, I should be on sometime this week later in the evenings.

I never get notifications for people that sign on. Please spam me with invites and messages when you want to play.

Wish we could get some h2c classic 4v4 tournies going. Sucks mcc is still so broke though would be a hassle.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Wish we could get some h2c classic 4v4 tournies going. Sucks mcc is still so broke though would be a hassle.

I think it's possible. Just need enough people to want this kind of thing and then make it known that they really do. If Quake Live can still harbour a few decent community driven tournaments/ladders for their competitive scene, then I'm sure we can pull something together, even if it's very minor.

All it takes is enough people, who really want it to happen, to come together and make it happen! I certainly do and don't know why this hasn't been a more regular concern. I mean if people honestly just don't care then fair enough, but I get the feeling that a decent amount of people do want this and if that's the case then it's only down to complacency in the community that this hasn't happened yet - and if that is the case, then yes, we will be left behind in the dirt along with our beloved Halo games.

Edit: Of course I do understand that it took a very long time for MCC to reach at least a somewhat functional stage so I know there's nothing anyone could of done about that.

i remember there was a glitch where u snapped ur friends list and it would mute the main menu music? does anyone know if this is still possible?

i remember there was a glitch where u snapped ur friends list and it would mute the main menu music? does anyone know if this is still possible?

you would snap an app, edit app volume settings (like either mute it entirely or mute background, i forget), then keep it snapped until the game started. akademik told me it got patched but i havent tried cuz im a lazy fuck

Played some solid close matches against @@Teapot on good connection

Re-affirms my faith in playing CE, customs are the way to go in this game

• Upvote (+1) 1

state of h2c playlist is hilariously sad. from 1-50 playing with a to4 we had maybe half a dozen quality games, all from the usual suspects who still stream MCC h2 on twitch. every other game we matched randoms that were below level 25 95% the time.

state of h2c playlist is hilariously sad. from 1-50 playing with a to4 we had maybe half a dozen quality games, all from the usual suspects who still stream MCC h2 on twitch. every other game we matched randoms that were below level 25 95% the time.

This is why i rarely cue on MCC, it's just not worth it. o.t. your gamertag is sltobes or something like that right?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This is why i rarely cue on MCC, it's just not worth it. o.t. your gamertag is sltobes or something like that right?

yep that's me. i played in MM with you a whiiiile ago but just recently I made a secondary again to play it all the way through again.

yep that's me. i played in MM with you a whiiiile ago but just recently I made a secondary again to play it all the way through again.

Yeah i was asking because that BC game where you matched as our fourth was literally the last time i remember having a good competitive game in MM.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I wonder what the population of MCC is now... Is there any way to get an indication? I wish they would release it for free as part of games with gold.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wonder what the population of MCC is now... Is there any way to get an indication? I wish they would release it for free as part of games with gold.

I wish they would just do this already. I was honestly hoping they did this before Halo 5 even came out. I don't see why not considering the fact the game is extremely unpopular now because of how crappy it still is. It would probably at least triple the current population which I'm willing to bet is around 2-3k a lot of the time.

Myself and others from H2 XBC have been running competitive H2 MLG FFAs and 4v4s, normally starting around 9PM EST.

Feel free to add me or send me a message if you're interested in joining us.

GT: XBL Gregor

• Upvote (+1) 2

Myself and others from H2 XBC have been running competitive H2 MLG FFAs and 4v4s, normally starting around 9PM EST.

Feel free to add me or send me a message if you're interested in joining us.

GT: XBL Gregor

Anyone joining this dude, heads up, he's a fucking beast.

Don't you just love it when people vote SMG and AR start gametypes in the TS playlist when CE is always right there?

And last night this one dude was on his mic, and when people were voting Damnation over SMGs Sanctuary and ARs Narrows he said, "God, not Halo 1, anything but Halo 1." *Halo 1 is picked* "Goddammit."

I'm surprised he managed to get those 5 kills.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't you just love it when people vote SMG and AR start gametypes in the TS playlist when CE is always right there?

And last night this one dude was on his mic, and when people were voting Damnation over SMGs Sanctuary and ARs Narrows he said, "God, not Halo 1, anything but Halo 1." *Halo 1 is picked* "Goddammit."

I'm surprised he managed to get those 5 kills.  :kappa:

I don't know how people can stomach those mixed playlists man it's torture.

I don't know how people can stomach those mixed playlists man it's torture.

I don't really feel like I have a choice. I primarily play solo, and my teammates in the CE playlist are always mad at me for either a) not having a mic, b) not knowing what I'm doing, or c) both, which is understandable and also kinda stressful, so I just play TS. And as long as it's BRs, I enjoy playing Halo 2 and 3 at least casually, and I still get CE a decent amount, so it's worth it.