CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

So does anyone decent still play this game daily? Looking for more good players to play with, constantly playing solo and getting matched with players who've never played Halo in my squad

This was the last game  :walshy:

owdAvtw.png

Does anyone have that memento polaroid with Frankie's face on saying don't trust this man?

I was looking for that a lot over the course of the MCC thread, but haven't been able to find it.

Then they succeeded. They removed their most troublesome demographic from the equation and brought in a whole new REQ-pack-buying fanbase that is oblivious to how the series' long-time fans got screwed over.

Intuitive comment. Kudos!

Beach LAN 5 thread will be up in a few weeks. Might hold until I come back from vacation but you guys could expect another tournament for this one. I don't expect the prize pool to be bigger this year but maybe we can crowd source it a little.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Beach LAN 5 thread will be up in a few weeks. Might hold until I come back from vacation but you guys could expect another tournament for this one. I don't expect the prize pool to be bigger this year but maybe we can crowd source it a little.

Would be cool to get a sponsor. Are people using those old Samsung's ? lol ask them to sponsor it

Intuitive comment. Kudos!

I'm so glad you approved of my post - and I didn't even need to mention specific names this time! Validated.

I'm planning to go this year. Do you know the dates?

Would be cool to get a sponsor. Are people using those old Samsung's ? lol ask them to sponsor it

Thanks for the idea. I'm pretty much going to contact anyone I can who might be willing to help. Not just money, but like whatever Gamer Fuel is or the guys from JerkyXP. I'd love to contact Astro as well, since they seem to have a healthy relationship with Halo.

I'm planning to go this year. Do you know the dates?

It would have been easier to reply directly to you, but i instead decided to make the entire thread first lol. It's August 6th-13th. No idea if I'm going or not yet.

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/13065-beach-lan-5-tournament-august-6th-13th/

I'm so glad you approved of my post - and I didn't even need to mention specific names this time! Validated.

I've been operating under the clearly false pretense that they were aiming to retain former fans.

You clarified their end-game in a genuinely enlightening manner. Top notch Holmes

Clarification: Sherlock - not Mexican slang for comrade

Halo 5 servers are down (again) so hopped on MCC for a few games of snipers. Welcome back old friend.

1500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

I (along with with many others) would probably have no problem paying for Premium if there was classic halo tournament support

• Upvote (+1) 4

How long has it been since the last update? Gotta be creeping up on a year right?

We had an update about 2-3 weeks before H5 came out so it was like the last week of September

I was looking for that a lot over the course of the MCC thread, but haven't been able to find it.

Can you get on sometime this week? I need to grind some H1 and shake the rust off.

How long has it been since the last update? Gotta be creeping up on a year right?

Actually there was one not long before Halo 5 came out.  Honestly, it probably didn't do much.  And then 343i made a community update for one of the various Halo 5 "Free DLC", saying that in the next update for the MCC, they would consolidate playlists.  So all in all, not much is happening to the MCC, it seems.

I'm optimistic we may finally get the official scoop on what happened with this game. As more people begin leaving that Microsoft division, there exists more plausible deniability available to former employees.

Jessica Shea (bs angel) resigned last Friday. She's a public facing employee.

But I'm willing to bet there have been several big departures behind the scenes as well.

The more former employees out there - the more difficult it will be to trace the source of the leak.

Owen Good, Edde Makuch, and David Hinkle did some great pieces on Battlefront III.

AFAIK, sources' identities have remained private.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Can you get on sometime this week? I need to grind some H1 and shake the rust off.

Yeah, I should be on sometime this week later in the evenings.