CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

#ThingsQuinnWouldTweet

Back when he posted on here, he would sometimes say "coming #soon". He loves poking fun at the fanbase.

I had such an urge to play this game today and I got on and had a real good time. This game for what I wanted failed miserably but the real gift is that I can get on at any time years from now and play Halo 2 online.

• Upvote (+1) 2

if they have it disabled, you can't hear them. if you have it disabled, you can't hear them. if you have have it enabled, youcan hear each other

Well I know I definitely didn't change that setting, so apparently the game thinks it knows better than me. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone experience any MCC bots yet? Just played an account in Halo 1 that wasn't moving on the other team. Right before his teammate spawned, he would slowly put perfectly move his gun right to where his teammate was going to spawn, shoot, then slowly turn back to straight. He kept doing this perfectly every single time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

First of all, why

in the living fuck

would they ever make that an option

Secondly, this was happening intermittently, so even if it's a dedicated option, it's apparently still buggy as shit.

By the time you posted this, I literally squealed laughing!

The way every one just let loose in the last few pages..to see YOUR growing incredulity at one of the most ridiculous what the hell settings...and the final splutter...thank you for the catharsis =)

Is there a legit reason on why they haven't fixed MCC yet? this literally leaves a really bad taste in everyone's mouth. 343 has really hurt themselves for the future with any game they develop after the massacre of MCC. It's going to make consumers not only second guess themselves on ever buying a another 343 developed game, but they'll quadruple guess themselves. This is pathetic and just down right asinine. Halo 5 is down right trash too Smfh. I'm hoping doom is good, I can't tell you the last console shooter that has kept my attention. I can't bother with CoD shit gets too repetitive and old quick

• Upvote (+1) 7

Is there a legit reason on why they haven't fixed MCC yet? this literally leaves a really bad taste in everyone's mouth. 343 has really hurt themselves for the future with any game they develop after the massacre of MCC. It's going to make consumers not only second guess themselves on ever buying a another 343 developed game, but they'll quadruple guess themselves. This is pathetic and just down right asinine. Halo 5 is down right trash too Smfh. I'm hoping doom is good, I can't tell you the last console shooter that has kept my attention. I can't bother with CoD shit gets too repetitive and old quick

Because the player base is so low, so incredibly low that is really isn't worth the time or resource it's going to take to make it a fully functional product with most of the glaring issues fixed.

They're going to make money off of Halo 5 and its REQ packs, Halo Wars 2 and whatever comes after.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Because the player base is so low, so incredibly low that is really isn't worth the time or resource it's going to take to make it a fully functional product with most of the glaring issues fixed.

The player base is low because the game is broken. 343 isn't competent enough to fix MCC, even if they devoted time and resources. With one of their updates, they even added a huge issue to MCC: when someone dashboards during the voting process, it restarts the search. They're better off outsourcing it to the same people who did the initial big patch.

• Upvote (+1) 5

The player base is low because the game is broken. 343 isn't competent enough to fix MCC, even if they devoted time and resources. With one of their updates, they even added a huge issue to MCC: when someone dashboards during the voting process, it restarts the search. They're better off outsourcing it to the same people who did the initial big patch.

And WE are better off if Microsoft cans 343 and puts Halo into the hands of a new Dev.

• Upvote (+1) 7

And WE are better off if Microsoft cans 343 and puts Halo into the hands of a new Dev.

343 is Microsoft. They have devoted so many resources gradually establishing this studio that they aren't going to just can it. They could rebrand it, or slowly change who works there. But nothing will happen fast... as we already know.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Been playing the closed beta of the new DooM game and tbh I think that as long as there is good depth to the level of customizability in private matches/custom games then it could well be a very solid competitive fps, at least for the console anyway. There's just a few things that need to be removed/tweaked for competitive play.

If you're into this, I think this is where I've posted them in the past.  Honestly I feel like I could pause and talk about Hang 'Em for hours.

Your videos are great man...keeps me coming back to this thread

Imagine if h3a is DLC for MCC. It might just break your xbox

The player base is low because the games broken....

No one is denying that, but at this point, they're not going to fix it because the player count is so low.

Even if they did fix it, the chances that the game suddenly becomes active again is slim.

I'd disagree with that especially when the options are to play MCC which contains three good games or play H5 which is a terrible game.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Exactly! I'd think MCC's low population has more to do with the game being broken than lack of interest. And as far as buying Halo 5 REQ Packs, I'll buy several if the funds went fixing MCC. On population, is MCC's population that much lower than Halo 5's? Seriously. 

• Upvote (+1) 5