CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

So has the update come out yet?

The MCC team is busy working on it. It should be coming soon.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I havent been on here in a minute or played mcc for a while. Is that a 343 joke? Im guessing it is. Tbh i dont really pay attention at all anyway usually.

Unless im skimming and see "new mcc patch to uninstall h1 pc and install og h1 port 100% tested and functional guaranteed or please sue us for all our money" i usually dont pay too much attention to the updates.

Btw i still need my dream gametype, an "octagon" for h1. I have this extra $5, not sure what to do with it...stunt man you wouldnt know who i should give that to for an octagon project would you? :)

Design one and I'll add it to my to-do list. I can model but I never thought about designing a H1 octagon.

Yes. They decided to make orbital and Greenhouse a 1 in 2 chance instead of 1 in 3.

• Downvote (-1) 1

The playlist update?

Not yet.

[quote name="stunt_man" post="710004" timestamp="1458098243"?

Design one and I'll add it to my to-do list. I can model but I never thought about designing a H1 octagon.

Idk how to design it. Its just an octagon shaped room and its creation is the greatest accomplishment, probably in the history of humanity

Some leftovers of Evadur crying and dumb random stuff I dunno hope it makes someone laugh

but you're going through that dino/eminem/logic phase in life

Idk how to design it. Its just an octagon shaped room and its creation is the greatest accomplishment, probably in the history of humanity

Literally just an octagon-shaped box map? How far should opposite spawns be from each other?

@@stunt_man

I should hopefully have internet Friday night. AT&T moved my appointment from Tuesday to this Friday. If all goes well let's play some H1 Saturday night if you're available. I'll have my MCC downloaded hopefully by then and I'm down to run whatever the hell you want so long as it's H1/2 and the game isn't totally broken.

Also open invite to anyone else who wants to join. I plan on signing on around 8-9 pm central time.

@@stunt_man

I should hopefully have internet Friday night. AT&T moved my appointment from Tuesday to this Friday. If all goes well let's play some H1 Saturday night if you're available. I'll have my MCC downloaded hopefully by then and I'm down to run whatever the hell you want so long as it's H1/2 and the game isn't totally broken.

Also open invite to anyone else who wants to join. I plan on signing on around 8-9 pm central time.

I think I'll be available to play CE with you. The only that would make me not-available is if I end up LAN-ing with some buddies but so far no plans for that.

Literally just an octagon-shaped box map? How far should opposite spawns be from each other?

you should probably make 2. 1 the distance between camo and portal in snipe room on chilly, another back wall to os ramp on priz. Said 2 cause at close distances you can't dodge pistol shots but at farther ones you can.

@@xxcloud7xx fun customs tonight

Seriously some of the most fun i've had in h1, good games. We all need to do this again tomorrow

Yeah those were some pretty fun custom games that we played last night, I'm down to run some H1 custom games tonight as well. I will be on in about 15 min or so, just shoot me a message on XBL when you're down to play some customs.

@@xxcloud7xx fun customs tonight

Seriously some of the most fun i've had in h1, good games. We all need to do this again tomorrow

Yeah those were some pretty fun custom games that we played last night, I'm down to run some H1 custom games tonight as well. I will be on in about 15 min or so, just shoot me a message on XBL when you're down to play some customs.

The group I met @@xxcloud7xx in is active every night of the week. Pro tip: if you get in a lobby with a bunch of guys playing CE customs, always add them all. I get invited every time I log on and I must have added about 30 randoms from customs.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I can't even play H1 now that they removed the 4v4 playlist.  I am way too rusty to be playing against people that know what they are doing.

I can't even play H1 now that they removed the 4v4 playlist.  I am way too rusty to be playing against people that know what they are doing.

I still play along with others. Customs might help.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Only way to get better. If you need a partner add me: stunt man gmyf

On a related note, I matched a 39 and a 45 for the first time in the CE playlist (I'm rank 15). This happened:

xboxdvr.com/stunt%20man%20GMYF/6552ffaa-57bd-4371-8a80-4f8e358991d4/embed

Matched them twice, both games were the laggiest matches we played all night.

And on an unrelated note:

xboxdvr.com/stunt%20man%20GMYF/6a1fb4b6-12ec-4158-aa7e-b5a6463f7d0f/embed

• Upvote (+1) 1

I might have to jump on before too long here.  I'll add you for next time I get the bug to play.  I think I was around 15-20 back when I put in a lot of hours, but I haven't played for so long I'm probably pretty bad now.  I kept trying to sprint and clamber :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

Played some solid Halo 2 games tonight.

The teamshotting sucks but Halo 2 fucking nailed the feeling of movement. You're super agile and nimble in a way that hasn't bedn recreated since. So good.

• Upvote (+1) 2