CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Wow, that's so bad. How does this stuff get through the weapon balancing process, smh.

There's a Youtube analyzing all the weapons. The plasma pistol has a red reticle range and tracking distance of about 90 meters while ADS, or about as much as the Reach DMR when scoped.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Played a bit of MCC over the past two days. Worked a lot better then I remembered. Probably just going to run Team Slayer more often.

Played a bit of MCC over the past two days. Worked a lot better then I remembered. Probably just going to run Team Slayer more often.

I don't know what's going on but it's been working great for me lately. I'm shocked. And having a good time - I've been sucked back in and am grinding away. I really wish we had detailed game statistics - I miss those.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can't remember where I was posting these, but I think it was here.

@ 18:20, I bet ur nade actually hit him and caught on him and blew up

I don't know what's going on but it's been working great for me lately. I'm shocked. And having a good time - I've been sucked back in and am grinding away. I really wish we had detailed game statistics - I miss those.

Yeah. Last time I jumped in the issue of finding all but one players was running rampant but it seems like that's sorted itself out.

Still some issues obviously but it's certainly playing good.

This shit is ridiculous

xGJGWKY.jpg

When I get on, I still find people in the 20s that have no idea how to even play halo ce. Shit's frustrating. Last game I got I got 41 kills vs a party of 2 that were both 20s too yet they played like the game was halo3. They just camped sniper whole game and I got uncontested power weapons/items the whole game. was boring.

Game before that, I had another clueless guy on my team. I even had a fucking hitscan pistol that game but couldn't carry as it was derelict.

When I get on, I still find people in the 20s that have no idea how to even play halo ce. Shit's frustrating. Last game I got I got 41 kills vs a party of 2 that were both 20s too yet they played like the game was halo3. They just camped sniper whole game and I got uncontested power weapons/items the whole game. was boring.

Game before that, I had another clueless guy on my team. I even had a fucking hitscan pistol that game but couldn't carry as it was derelict.

Sucks balls. I just want an even game. Not getting pubstomped or pubstomping.

And again.

UhLkCsK.jpg

This is ridiculous. This shit is how new players give up on games. Whats the point in learning to play if there's no way you can learn against people around your own skill?

I get that this playlist probably has less than 1k in it, but wow. This blows. You have to play customs to have a fun time.

Sucks balls. I just want an even game. Not getting pubstomped or pubstomping.

So... the matchmaking algorithm is still borked after 15 months? Any close games? Ever? Even slightly?

Win or lose; the close games with adrenaline pumping are the best.

So... the matchmaking algorithm is still borked after 15 months? Any close games? Ever? Even slightly?

Win or lose; the close games with adrenaline pumping are the best.

Barely. Have had a few, though. Most of the time they're blow out matches.

Barely. Have had a few, though. Most of the time they're blow out matches.

That's how majority of the games in Halo 4 were. The trend has been established for some time.

Since CE multiplayer was LAN-based, there's really no standard to compare it to.

But H2 - Reach matchmaking algorithms made for several superb nail-biters.

That's how majority of the games in Halo 4 were. The trend has been established for some time.

Since CE multiplayer was LAN-based, there's really no standard to compare it to.

But H2 - Reach matchmaking algorithms made for several superb nail-biters.

Reach? That game felt like one big social playlist. Not that social is bad at all.

But 2 and 3's MM worked pretty well

Reach? That game felt like one big social playlist. Not that social is bad at all.

But 2 and 3's MM worked pretty well

The lone gametype I played on reach was Invasion. So many close matches...

And the ones that were blowouts usually ended quickly.

This shit is ridiculous

xGJGWKY.jpg

u should expect this after watching my stream so much....LOL

u should expect this after watching my stream so much....LOL

Yeah but i am even more pissed when it happens me lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

how does one manage to go 7-24 when you have such a beast as a teammate. You have to purposely try to go negative to get that negative

how does one manage to go 7-24 when you have such a beast as a teammate. You have to purposely try to go negative to get that negative

I dont know.

My last game off stream, we lost 43-50 against a level 19 and 21. Managed to kill more than the fucking 21....bad host though.

Levels mean shit in this game apparently

That's ultimately why I ditched the game. The only way to get good games is customs and it's because 343 industries has this idiotic stance towards party restrictions that has ruined the past 3 halos.

Party restrictions are the only way to have a meaningful ranking system, but 343 thinks it will kill the search times. In reality the lack of party restrictions kills the search times because everybody quits playing. I think party restrictions would actually help save the least populated playlists.

• Upvote (+1) 4

That's ultimately why I ditched the game. The only way to get good games is customs and it's because 343 industries has this idiotic stance towards party restrictions that has ruined the past 3 halos.

Party restrictions are the only way to have a meaningful ranking system, but 343 thinks it will kill the search times. In reality the lack of party restrictions kills the search times because everybody quits playing. I think party restrictions would actually help save the least populated playlists.

yep...the biggest issue with mm is solo searchers matching parties....shit is utterly fucking stupid..

• Upvote (+1) 2