CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

What is; "Are you excited for Garden Warfare 2?"

Haha I definitely am! It's a shame that it's $60 though. PVZ 1 was an excellent $9 purchase.

also, if you need a partner send me an inv when you get on. I gotta figure out how to turn on my notifications so it tells me when you get on MCC.

God, I hope not. I was looking forward to Halo Wars 2. I thought it was being developed by a separate studio like the first one was.

It. Is.

sigh_zpsdou7q158.png

Sigh.

It's very interesting to see these kind of things between generations of gamers. What he calls "spawn killing" we call "map control".

God, I hope not. I was looking forward to Halo Wars 2. I thought it was being developed by a separate studio like the first one was.

Creative Assembly are the developers. They'll be assembling the game, creatively.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone else encountering an issue where the game freezes on the "Microsoft Studios" logo in the middle of its animation for several seconds?

Anyone else encountering an issue where the game freezes on the "Microsoft Studios" logo in the middle of its animation for several seconds?

Yes. I thought it was my xbox itself until i saw your post.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

sigh_zpsdou7q158.png

Sigh.

that camp an area for 5 mins at a time team shooting strat didn't work out so well for em huh?

Every game i finish i sit in black screen forever, then it boots @@BigShow36 out of my party. When i invite him its delayed too, he gets it like half a minute after i send it. What the hell...

Every game i finish i sit in black screen forever, then it boots @@BigShow36 out of my party. When i invite him its delayed too, he gets it like half a minute after i send it. What the hell...

This shit has started happening to me as well does it black screen for you for like two minutes when you first load the game as well?

Somehow the MCC has managed to become even more broken without me even doing anything.  :kappa:

This shit has started happening to me as well does it black screen for you for like two minutes when you first load the game as well?

Somehow the MCC has managed to become even more broken without me even doing anything. :kappa:

Yea it freezes before the game loads up to main menu and then my screen goes black after every game for at least a minute before post game, then it kicks bigshow out during that crap. When i send an invite to get him back in, it takes like half a min for him to get it.

Ggs though bigshow. It was a pleasure stepping onto the battlefield with you.

Yea it freezes before the game loads up to main menu and then my screen goes black after every game for at least a minute before post game, then it kicks bigshow out during that crap. When i send an invite to get him back in, it takes like half a min for him to get it.

Ggs though bigshow. It was a pleasure stepping onto the battlefield with you.

Yeah, it's always good to play with people from around the forums. GGs; we should have run the table but oh well. The issues we were having were strange, because we had no connectivity issues other than post game lobbies and sending invites. It literally took 30 seconds for me to receive your invites and then another 15 for me to join.

@@Teapot Sorry dude, I didn't get your message until later. I turned my box on and then was afk for a bit so I didn't see it when it came in.

that camp an area for 5 mins at a time team shooting strat didn't work out so well for em huh?

Well it's hard when all we do is spawn camp them.

Does anyone else have the issue in this game where EVERY time a match ends, your mic goes absolute ape-shit in your ear and you have to take it out and put it back in, in order for it to work properly again?

If so, is there a way to fix this? I get so sick of that.

No worries @@BigShow36

I had a friend of mine from town get on Halo 5 after I sent that message so I was just playing with him. Gotta link up soon though.

Does anyone else have the issue in this game where EVERY time a match ends, your mic goes absolute ape-shit in your ear and you have to take it out and put it back in, in order for it to work properly again?

My astro's will go out every once a couple games where I hear a feedback noise and then I can't talk until I unplug and replug my cord into the controller.

My astro's will go out every once a couple games where I hear a feedback noise and then I can't talk until I unplug and replug my cord into the controller.

This is exactly what I'm referring to, thank god I'm not going crazy because I always feel like these things only happen to me. The only difference is that this happens to me almost every single game. Out of like 30 games in a day, I have to do this about 27 of them.

I just wish there was another solution besides unplugging and replugging your cable back in again. First world problem, I know, but MCC is the only game this happens on for me and I get sick of my ears getting annihilated by feedback every single game.

This is exactly what I'm referring to, thank god I'm not going crazy because I always feel like these things only happen to me. The only difference is that this happens to me almost every single game. Out of like 30 games in a day, I have to do this about 27 of them.

I just wish there was another solution besides unplugging and replugging your cable back in again. First world problem, I know, but MCC is the only game this happens on for me and I get sick of my ears getting annihilated by feedback every single game.

My friend has a pair of Astros and the same thing happens. Is this an MCC problem or an Astro problem?

Because I haven't heard many good things about Astro headsets...

My friend has a pair of Astros and the same thing happens. Is this an MCC problem or an Astro problem?

Because I haven't heard many good things about Astro headsets...

MCC problem. Potentially an Astro MixAmp problem but that doesn't make any sense considering no other game does this.

I have Astros and Sennheisers and it doesn't matter which headset I use. This problem however only exist in MCC. No other game on Xbox on any console has done this lol.

I don't know what bad things you hear about Astros though, but they are pretty solid headphones. I use my Sennheisers rather exclusively, but Astros are really good as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

MCC problem. Potentially an Astro MixAmp problem but that doesn't make any sense considering no other game does this.

I have Astros and Sennheisers and it doesn't matter which headset I use. This problem however only exist in MCC. No other game on Xbox on any console has done this lol.

I don't know what bad things you hear about Astros though, but they are pretty solid headphones. I use my Sennheisers rather exclusively, but Astros are really good as well.

I know a few people that have the expensive ones and they all have similar issues. Like you said, might be an MCC thing, though. I don't really play any other Xbone games.

I have ASTRO A40s. Although I don't play MCC too often, that never happens to me with these.

It did however occur when I used to use my old turtle beaches. Its very annoying, I agree.

The sound just cuts out on mine; how often i have to unplug and plug it back in kind of varies night to night though. I also use the wireless a40's.

It is fucking annoying though. Id day its a sign from the h1 gods...stop using headsets in h1 and ban them for eternity. I love my astros but h1 isnt meant to be played with astros. There is no skill in someone with their volume cranked to max hearing me spawn bottom blue on hh or nade closed perfectly by hearing me coming up.

I may be wrong, but that is my view on it and thats not how i learned to play. Im used to it now, but the feeling of knowing that i cant flank from bottom green damny because the second i step in clinkys the opponent "heard me coming up" is ridiculous and takes no skill.

Alright back to the convo, sorry for the rant. Understand i started playing competitive h1 damn near the very beginning of it. Put thousands of hours of h1 on a shitty tube in 100 ping with no mic no skype or anything. So you guys can see why i think that way.

• Upvote (+1) 1