CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

You are not connected to Xbox Live and Will not be able to access this feature.....

Two hours later the same thing...

A day later and this is still happening, anyone have any ideas?

A day later and this is still happening, anyone have any ideas?

What happens when you try the network troubleshooting? I've had this and restarted everything and that worked out for me. (modem, router, xbox)

• Upvote (+1) 1

What happens when you try the network troubleshooting? I've had this and restarted everything and that worked out for me. (modem, router, xbox)

That fixed it

• Upvote (+1) 1

I got hit offline searching Halo 2 last night lmao

"Just like you remember it".

Someones pulling their ethernet LOL
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 1.5 has all of the original maps and all of the new maps.  Halo 1 Final only has 13 maps, 5 new maps and 8 original maps.  The built in timer is only in H1 Final.

Also don't wanna bump anything else, but if you're into this sort of thing...

These should be posted everywhere! Can't wait to watch this after work

• Upvote (+1) 2

lol, jerk. You didn't like Flag on Adrift?

Flag on Adrift was fun actually. I didn't play any halo 4 after June 2013 but i had fun with certain modes and maps.

Flag on Adrift was fun actually. I didn't play any halo 4 after June 2013 but i had fun with certain modes and maps.

Yeah I was in Basic Training for a big chunk of pre-Turbo H4, so most of my H4 experience was honeymoon phase and then post-bullshit, starved-for-Halo phase.  Thankfully I didn't have to endure pre-update H4 as long as everyone else did, otherwise I may not have stuck around to experience the Turbo update, which I had a lot of fun with.  As long as it wasn't that Infinity CTF garbage, I thought Adrift Flag was really fun once that Overshield was put on the map.

Okay, so I got my og box with h1 final and h2 modded on to the hard drive! Where all da philly LAN peeps at?!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Okay, so I got my og box with h1 final and h2 modded on to the hard drive! Where all da philly LAN peeps at?!

You hosting? There's a handful of players in that area. Probably some better people that I don't even know about, but there was 4 philly players who came up to North NJ to lan with us. The main guy was "Moon" and I might still have his phone number.

It's been taking me a long time to find games this past week. Searching solo I usually can get games relatively quickly, but the past few nights I'm lucky to find 3 or 4 games in an hour.

Did this thread ever hit 2nd page? It was 1 thread away from hitting it last night, I was going to "2nd page bump it" if it happened but forgot to check back before going to bed.

Did this thread ever hit 2nd page? It was 1 thread away from hitting it last night, I was going to "2nd page bump it" if it happened but forgot to check back before going to bed.

yeah it hits 2nd page a couple times but beyond cheated and made the first page shorter

Gonna repost this here since OT of GD might die before this does. I miss these kinds of funny moments when playing. I have no idea who this guy is that posted them.

bestteammate.gif

badman.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

Gonna repost this here since OT of GD might die before this does. I miss these kinds of funny moments when playing. I have no idea who this guy is that posted them.

Dw, I saw them.

but rip ot of gd

You hosting? There's a handful of players in that area. Probably some better people that I don't even know about, but there was 4 philly players who came up to North NJ to lan with us. The main guy was "Moon" and I might still have his phone number.

I know nothing of hosting LANs, but I will if I can find players! how many people were able to go to the lan in nj?

I know nothing of hosting LANs, but I will if I can find players! how many people were able to go to the lan in nj?

8 people. I can make it down with either a very casual teammate or a ringer, but don't have many people in between that skill level. I'm pretty sure 4 of those guys were from around the philly area. It's been a while since I talked to moon but he was the most adamant about getting another LAN.

What's the equipment looking like? The only person I know with boxes and tubes is the ringer, Gazzo. I'm willing to bet that any of the 8 players I mentioned would want to lan if there were monitors or 360's involved.

8 people. I can make it down with either a very casual teammate or a ringer, but don't have many people in between that skill level. I'm pretty sure 4 of those guys were from around the philly area. It's been a while since I talked to moon but he was the most adamant about getting another LAN.

What's the equipment looking like? The only person I know with boxes and tubes is the ringer, Gazzo. I'm willing to bet that any of the 8 players I mentioned would want to lan if there were monitors or 360's involved.

So far it's just my xbox. I'm going to be buying a crt tv soon also. I know a place that might possibly be willing to host the lan. They have plenty of crt tvs, but we'd still need modded xboxes. Also, can h1 final lan against normal h1 builds?

So far it's just my xbox. I'm going to be buying a crt tv soon also. I know a place that might possibly be willing to host the lan. They have plenty of crt tvs, but we'd still need modded xboxes. Also, can h1 final lan against normal h1 builds?

I assume h1 final can't be played against normal h1 builds, but never really tried it. I'll try to reach out to Moon and Gazzo and see who is available and who can bring equipment. Not too sure why it works like this but for some reason people prefer to LAN at a house/apartment over a venue of some sort. Probably so there's more time to game into the night but it was never easy for me to get people to go to some place where I can rent a room.

I can get a room for DIRT CHEAP at a place in North NJ and we can probably play throughout the night but it seems like nobody wants to LAN.