CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Ghost has been playing H4 custom game on Haven an awfully a lot the last two-three days.... Why? :wutface:

It honestly wouldn't shock me if they were remaking Haven for H5, so Ghost is playing it to make sure it feels the same or something. It is the only launch H4 map that was any good. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Initial survey for H4 Anniversary ;)

:kappa::prayers: :flames: 

It honestly wouldn't shock me if they were remaking Haven for H5, so Ghost is playing it to make sure it feels the same or something. It is the only base H4 map that was any good. 

Oh god. Ghost has literally only played on that map for the last 3 days... That is actually very possible. I'm not too trilled about this because we have so many other good maps we can use, not H4's only one good map. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Oh god. Ghost has literally only played on that map for the last 3 days... That is actually very possible. I'm not too trilled about this because we have so many other good maps we can use, not H4's only one good map. 

Very true, Halo 4 had some pretty decent maps. There's also Skyline and, um... uh... you know, that other one, uh, called, uh... ummm...

So yeah, lots of good options.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Oh yeah I forgot about skyline. That is actually a pretty good map. I really enjoyed playing on that map.

Really? Hated it
  • Upvote (+1) 2

You are not connected to Xbox Live and Will not be able to access this feature.....

Two hours later the same thing...

and so was complex slayer

wouldn't go that far.  Team Regicide was ok though.  And i always had fun on KotH and Flag on that map too.  Extraction was the best though.

I played enough Haven in the one year I played Halo 4, and then in MCC, to last me a lifetime. Please don't make me play it anymore.

I'm with you on that but which H5 map is better than Haven? Honestly I can't think of one that stands out. And there's not a single iconic map, IMHO. A sea of bland and unmemorable.

• Upvote (+1) 2

wouldn't go that far.  Team Regicide was ok though.  And i always had fun on KotH and Flag on that map too.  Extraction was the best though.

it was a snide remark

I'm with you on that but which H5 map is better than Haven? Honestly I can't think of one that stands out. And there's not a single iconic map, IMHO. A sea of bland and unmemorable.

Oh I hate Halo 5's maps with a passion I think thy all suck because you are forced to use spartan abilities for EVERYTHING. I definitely enjoyed Haven more than any Halo 5 map. I just feel like there are so many other maps they should remake that I haven't played in a while. And maybe make them not 1000x bigger with 50 different ledges.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

You guy's honestly can't be serious with that Haven comment...

This is all relative: compared to the greatest maps of H1-H3 maybe not. But as compared to all the maps in H4 and H5 I think Haven was a decent map.

This is all relative: compared to the greatest maps of H1-H3 maybe not. But as compared to all the maps in H4 and H5 I think Haven was a decent map.

Meh, we already have a Midship so I wouldn't want another Circle map in the rotation.

I would say Haven is better than some H3 maps though.

Meh, we already have a Midship so I wouldn't want another Circle map in the rotation.

I would say Haven is better than some H3 maps though.

OK, I may have misunderstood - I'm certainly not advocating a Haven remake. Probably, due to the paucity of maps in H4, one of the most overplayed maps ever.