CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Any reason why I keep getting automatically backed out after trying to search every 5 seconds?

Fresh and clean and or power cycle. 

Its been a long time since that's occurred for me.

Can anyone find matches in hardcore anymore I literally search every night and turn my box off after a half hour of not finding a match

Can anyone find matches in hardcore anymore I literally search every night and turn my box off after a half hour of not finding a match

Nope.

Best bet is to just find people for customs. 

Anyone get "failed to connect" a lot when searching in MCC?  It's fucking stupid that this is still happening.  It's almost 2016...

Speaking of @@Missingno, he needs to record some more damn commentaries, those are crack for me

Also good shit, have yet to use that trick

Yeah I've watched all his commentaries and moved onto Jeenyus' clips. They have the best layout (both boxes included), but no commentary.

Neighbor, streaming some mcc rn. Says it all boiis, says it all

LOL

By the way, whats your GT? Need to build my MCC list up now that everyones onto H5

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I really wanted to just sell my xbox, but goddamn I'm still having so much fun playing customs. We've got a pretty good group of guys that play h2c 4's and ffa every night. My gamertag is 'ppphii' if any of you want in some time.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If anybody is looking to play H3 customs, please add me:  Do13zilla  [that's a 1 and a 3, not a B]

Does anybody know if there is a thread or list of people who actively play H3 customs?  I just can't take H5 anymore (though I've hardly been able to take it, I think I have like 60-70 games of Arena total and Warzone is just boring), and I'm trying to find people to play some competitive real Halo with as Team Hardcore has been dead for months. 

Does anybody know if there is a thread or list of people who actively play H3 customs?  I just can't take H5 anymore (though I've hardly been able to take it, I think I have like 60-70 games of Arena total and Warzone is just boring), and I'm trying to find people to play some competitive real Halo with as Team Hardcore has been dead for months. 

not that I know of, I've added a lot of people from Waypoint / Reddit Halo / TB (the thread for customs), though

LOL

By the way, whats your GT? Need to build my MCC list up now that everyones onto H5

Accidental neg. I up voted you though. I have to make a new account cos I've lost details for my others- so I'll add you next time I'm on.

Poor @EagleBurn...

The only people I play from reddit are other moderators, which of who are chosen based on maturity and activity (yes, that is hard to find). I rarely participate in the /r/Halo threads beyond moderation stuff. We try to have /r/Halo be for fans of every Halo game/media and if I give my opinions there, they'll automatically think that my opinions matches my moderation and that I ban people who have the opposite opinions as me, which would be ridiculous since we've removed a moderator for that very reason.

I've seen that type of drama happen in the Battlefield and Super Smash subreddits with its moderators and I feel bad for the guys because all they were doing is giving their opinions on a series they love. We all know how reddit loves to bring out the pitchforks so I just stay as neutral as possible when I'm there. Besides, I've already pissed off half of the power users so I think I'm done with any drama that happens on that site.

The only people I play from reddit are other moderators, which of who are chosen based on maturity and activity (yes, that is hard to find). I rarely participate in the /r/Halo threads beyond moderation stuff. We try to have /r/Halo be for fans of every Halo game/media and if I give my opinions there, they'll automatically think that my opinions matches my moderation and that I ban people who have the opposite opinions as me, which would be ridiculous since we've removed a moderator for that very reason.

I've seen that type of drama happen in the Battlefield and Super Smash subreddits with its moderators and I feel bad for the guys because all they were doing is giving their opinions on a series they love. We all know how reddit loves to bring out the pitchforks so I just stay as neutral as possible when I'm there. Besides, I've already pissed off half of the power users there, so I think I'm done with any drama that happens on that site.

NIKO?