CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

ya, but who is managing the 360 servers?

just asking...

What servers?

It literally emulates the Xbox 360 when you open up an Xbox 360 game. 

Having trouble finding games in Hardcore, which is a shame.. I know a lot of you guys hate on Halo 3 but I always had a lot of fun playing it. Maybe it's selection bias because H3 is the game I'm best at. I haven't played much of Halo 2 but I enjoy that as well.. just a little too much auto aim for my liking. At least I can find games in 2v2 and 4v4 H:CE.

#PopulateTeamHardcore?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Friend told me you can't get games in Hardcore anymore =\.

edit; Then I read the post recent post ^ lol.

At what times do you find games in HCE (2v2 or 4v4)

I tried playing MCC over the last couple days and couldn't get a single game, I just tried HCE lists though...

At what times do you find games in HCE (2v2 or 4v4)

I tried playing MCC over the last couple days and couldn't get a single game, I just tried HCE lists though...

The only time I haven't tried is early in the morning but it's worked at every time I have tried. Afternoon, evening, late night. I'm in the US though Idk about you

Played last night and was able to get a couple games in slayer and btb really early in the morning. It was weird playing H4 though since it felt like the sprint was faster than H5's sprint. I also kept trying to thruster in H3 in gunfights, lol. FeelsBad. 

The only time I haven't tried is early in the morning but it's worked at every time I have tried. Afternoon, evening, late night. I'm in the US though Idk about you

yeah friendly advise, don't even try it in the morning, I searched in the Afternoon (german time) and didn't get a single player, it still seems to work in the evening/night though, good lord it feels so much better then H5 :walshy:

Having trouble finding games in Hardcore, which is a shame.. I know a lot of you guys hate on Halo 3 but I always had a lot of fun playing it. Maybe it's selection bias because H3 is the game I'm best at. I haven't played much of Halo 2 but I enjoy that as well.. just a little too much auto aim for my liking. At least I can find games in 2v2 and 4v4 H:CE.

#PopulateTeamHardcore?

I just bought an original xbox for H1 and H2 on Xlink Kai or XBC. More people should just say fuck it and play the older better variations of the games.

#RepopulateXBC

I just bought an original xbox for H1 and H2 on Xlink Kai or XBC. More people should just say fuck it and play the older better variations of the games.

#RepopulateXBC

Have fun waging war against the colombian army.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Have fun waging war against the colombian army.

I had more fun playing FFAs and 1v1s on Xlink Kai than anything on MCC.

Also, xlink kai is hardly even any more dead than MCC. 

I hate to say it, but H4 in MCC is really damn enjoyable. The DLC maps, no ordnance drops and ranks really make a difference. Yeah it's still not a real Halo game, but it's pretty enjoyable. It probably also has to do with the fact that I never played 90% of the game types avaiable before, unlike H1-3 where I've played thousands of matches.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

yeah friendly advise, don't even try it in the morning, I searched in the Afternoon (german time) and didn't get a single player, it still seems to work in the evening/night though, good lord it feels so much better then H5 :walshy:

Haha that's why I haven't been able to go back, the aim feels like butter and makes h5 feel that much worse.

I started paying more attention to people's gamer tags and I've realized I'm mainly playing the same people over and over....

@@Hootspa How is xbc/Kai looking for CE? I can't imagine anyone being on lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Haha that's why I haven't been able to go back, the aim feels like butter and makes h5 feel that much worse.

I started paying more attention to people's gamer tags and I've realized I'm mainly playing the same people over and over....

Last i checked (3 days ago) there was noone playing halo 1, which makes sense because MCC is a better experience for everyone but those crazy people who could play offhost like it was nothing.

It's no more dead than MCC :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Hootspa I thought xbc was no more? did they bring it back after mcc failed?

I haven't heard any new of it being back? It definitely died around a year ago.

Xbc got hacked. Only x link works? Is it populated. Might break out my 360 and hop on og h2

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Hootspa I thought xbc was no more? did they bring it back after mcc failed?

I haven't heard any new of it being back? It definitely died around a year ago.

I was kidding about XBC, that's been dead for a while. It's just more known than Kai which is why I said that. Xlink Kai is still up though. From what I've seen, there are still a decent number of Colombians who play h2 regularly.

Honestly, people should start playing H2 and H1 on xlink again. Who gives fuckall if they're going to make money from it, or if it's 1080p or 60fps. Lets learn from the smash 64 community and say fuck it, we'll play for fun. Are the games perfect? No... But they're fucking legit halo games. Lets play because we like the games, not because we think we're going to become pro someday. Jesus, that's all i can be bothered to give a fuck about these days. Mcc is trash. Lets stop pretending otherwise. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Xbc got hacked. Only x link works? Is it populated. Might break out my 360 and hop on og h2

Seriously do it. My OG xbox will be here is a couple days. Lets do 2's against some xlink kai scrubs. It will be hilarious