CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Is hardcore seriously dead i keep getting on every day trying to find a game in it and i can't. I don't believe it is dead did the game break even more after halo 5 did i miss some thing?

the new xbox update broke the game again

• Upvote (+1) 3

the new xbox update broke the game again

You guys having issues? Haven't noticed mm times slowee than usual unless its really late at night

You guys having issues? Haven't noticed mm times slowee than usual unless its really late at night

Ggs killa msg me whenever u want to play again

Add me please. I'm done with Halo 5. My gamertag is Tonafide.

Man if only Halo went over to steam

Add me please. I'm done with Halo 5. My gamertag is Tonafide.

Man if only Halo went over to steam

Or if they opened up the code sources so independent communities and such could make code changes. Let the players make the game the players want to play.

Or if they opened up the code sources so independent communities and such could make code changes. Let the players make the game the players want to play.

Let us fix MCC CE. Only a couple hundred things to adress. :kappa:

everyone vote for The Original halo 3 for backwards compatibility 

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backwards-compatibility/suggestions/8378424-halo-3

edit: just seen jay posted my thread that got closed (No clue why?) but i appreciate it ! lets get this game on Xbox one so i can drop halo 5 forever lol 

Comparing Halo 3 to Halo 5 is like comparing a pile of shit to a pile of trash, they both stink. Halo 3 and Halo 5 are both mediocre games. I much rather have the original xbox port of Halo CE be backwards compatible with the Xbox One but Microsoft would have to make a program/app similar to XBC so people can play online. Yes I'm a condescending elitist prick, deal with it.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Comparing Halo 3 to Halo 5 is like comparing a pile of shit to a pile of trash, they both stink. Halo 3 and Halo 5 are both mediocre games. I much rather have the original xbox port of Halo CE be backwards compatible with the Xbox One but Microsoft would have to make a program/app similar to XBC so people can play online. Yes I'm a condescending elitist prick, deal with it.

Can you halo 3 elitest's just keep your nose out everytime halo 3 is brought up, there was no need for this comment....

They really need to make all the OG games BC and give them to everyone who bought this trainwreck for free, then allocate all their resources to fixing MCC CE

• Upvote (+1) 4

Can you halo 3 elitest's just keep your nose out everytime halo 3 is brought up, there was no need for this comment....

Sorry, I'm really salty that the MCC port of Halo CE is still being neglected by 343. I'm going be really pissed off if Microsoft makes Halo 3 backwards compatible for the Xbox One before 343 completely fixes MCC. Even though the population of Halo 3 on the xbox 360 is low the game is still somewhat playable. If any Halo games deserve backwards compatibility it's definitely Halo CE and Halo 2 not just Halo 3. All three Halo games deserve to be backwards compatible.

I apologize though because I understand that the state that Halo is in, isn't good for any Halo player.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sorry, I'm really salty that the MCC port of Halo CE is still being neglected by 343.

And the halo 3 port is getting all of their attention.........?

• Upvote (+1) 2

And the halo 3 port is getting all of their attention.........?

I understand that all the Halo games in MCC are being neglected by 343. But I feel like Halo CE and Halo 2 definitely got the short end of the stick. If Halo 3 players don't like the MCC port of Halo 3 then they can easily go play Halo 3 on the xbox 360, because it has xbox live.(Yes I know the population is low and that there are modders ruining the game.) If players don't like the MCC port of Halo CE and Halo 2 then their only other alternatives are either trying to lan the OG games which is inconvenient to do or play the PC ports of the games which are basically the same thing as MCC.

You can't play the OG ports of Halo CE and Halo 2 on xbox live but you can play the OG port of Halo 3 on xbox live using the xbox 360. Look I'm not saying that Halo 3 players don't deserve for Halo 3 to be backwards compatible, what I'm basically saying is that I feel like some Halo 3 players might be taking what they currently have for granted. I dislike the horrible qualities of the MCC port of Halo CE but I definitely appreciate the fact that I can somewhat conveniently play the game online with my friends.

Except for the fact that I sold my 360 with the expectation of being able to play a working H3 on my Xbox One because that was what I was promised..... I don't think I should buy a 360 to make up for their failure.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Except for the fact that I sold my 360 with the expectation of being able to play a working H3 on my Xbox One because that was what I was promised..... I don't think I should buy a 360 to make up for their failure.

Damn that sucks and I'm pretty sure a lot of other Halo players got burned by 343 in a very similar way. I really want MCC to be completely fixed or for all of the Halo games to become backwards compatible for the Xbox One. I don't want Microsoft thinking that they can just get away with only making Halo 3 backwards compatible and then never fixing MCC(Halo CE and Halo 2) and leaving it to die.

I was really only referring to a minority of the Halo 3 players that take the game for granted not the majority of them. The Halo 3 players I'm talking about are the ones that bought MCC and complain about the MCC port of Halo 3 but refuse to play the OG port of Halo 3 even though they still own a xbox 360 and the game. If you still own a xbox 360 and Halo 3 and you're a Halo 3 player then play the game and don't take it for granted, you don't need to wait for a excuse such as the game becoming backwards compatible to be able to play the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Screw you guys, Shadowrun already has over 2000 votes.

I remember it having a ridiculous amount of comments as well for the votes it received. I hope that made it stand out some more..

Damn that sucks and I'm pretty sure a lot of other Halo players got burned by 343 in a very similar way. I really want MCC to be completely fixed or for all of the Halo games to become backwards compatible for the Xbox One. I don't want Microsoft thinking that they can just get away with only making Halo 3 backwards compatible and then never fixing MCC(Halo CE and Halo 2) and leaving it to die.

I was really only referring to a minority of the Halo 3 players that take the game for granted not the majority of them. The Halo 3 players I'm talking about are the ones that bought MCC and complain about the MCC port of Halo 3 but refuse to play the OG port of Halo 3 even though they still own a xbox 360 and the game. If you still own a xbox 360 and Halo 3 and you're a Halo 3 player then play the game and don't take it for granted, you don't need to wait for a excuse such as the game becoming backwards compatible to be able to play the game.

Fair enough. If I still had my 360 I would have went back a long time ago.

I remember it having a ridiculous amount of comments as well for the votes it received. I hope that made it stand out some more..

I would cry from excitement if Shadowrun were ever added to the backwards compatibility list.