CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Seems like the vast majority of "die hard" h1 fans went to play h5 :walshy:

Well I think I would only play CE if it weren't for the shit MP port in MCC. Like everything pisses me off about it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well I think I would only play CE if it weren't for the shit MP port in MCC. Like everything pisses me of about it.

H5 is better than mcc H1?

H5 is better than mcc H1?

Not really playing H5 much... but kind of yes at this point.

Mostly for the fact that I can't even find a game in MCC CE with 15 min of searching (I'm EU). I've tried multiple times in the last few weeks. Got lucky once and got a match on Rat Race and it wasn't evenly matched. sigh"

In a vacuum CE is better (even MCC), but no ranks and lack of population just ruin it for me.

I think you guys confused halo 1 with halo PC???

"Halo PC: 1.0004"

• Upvote (+1) 1

When the older Halo's come back with backwards compatibility Halo will be fun again. Just got on MCC after 2 months, and can with out a doubt say that even Halo 3 is more fun then Halo 5.

Uh, so when you upload a screenshot from this shit-ass collection, where the fuck does it go?

Right on to the dedicated servers.

Good luck.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Uh, so when you upload a screenshot from this shit-ass collection, where the fuck does it go? 

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/cursedlemon

It's not showing any.  Sometimes they're glitchy and I have to either do a hard reboot, or open them up in Upload studio on the console to get them to show up.

I am talking about the ones who visit this forum.

Are you talking about the same die hard fans who spent the last fourteen years buying the "dogshit" sequels?

Really thinking about coming back to this again but I don't know judging from the posts. I mean I'm used to playing gears of war with like 10-15k population but I've had no trouble finding games for that. After reading everything here though I'm not really sure if it's worth the grind but I miss Halo and want to get back into it somehow without playing the newer versions were getting.

RIP 343 literally ruining my childhood. I remember showing my friends pre MCC launch some old stat games from bungie when we were 40+ in slayer and snipers for H2 and there was a time I actually thought I could grind to that again and relive those memories.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone else realize that if 343 was going to use their "sustain plan" on anything, it should have been this title? I mean.. it makes perfect fucking sense.

Anyone else realize that if 343 was going to use their "sustain plan" on anything, it should have been this title? I mean.. it makes perfect fucking sense.

"Here's Halo 2 Classic, in four months we will release Halo 3!"

Nah.

Here's a shitty game collection, it will work in 12 months or maybe not. But we promise we will tell you why it didn't work in the first place once it's fixed

#sustain

• Upvote (+1) 2

"Here's Halo 2 Classic, in four months we will release Halo 3!"

Nah.

If that's what it would have taken for MCC to reach its full potential, then sure. Using sustain on a main title like H5 just seems dumb. Missing too many important features. This kind of plan would make way more sense on a throwback collection that appeals to the older fans. We already waited years and years, what's another year to us? Just imagine how different things would be if it wasn't rushed out all at once.

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that a fully-functioning FAITHFUL port of H2 by itself would've made a lot more people a lot more happy than MCC has.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Saw online that they're thinking about making OG Xbox games BC some time down the line.

If that ever happens it should be free for Mcc purchases, same with H3 and Reach if those ever happen

Saw online that they're thinking about making OG Xbox games BC some time down the line.

If that ever happens it should be free for Mcc purchases, same with H3 and Reach if those ever happen

Where did you see that? I'd imagine it would need it's own app to do that, rather than use the 360 emulator app and add in the original xbox emulator within the same app. Appception..

I'm probably one of the very few people who thinks this but I can't wait for Reach to be backwards compatible. I loved Reach, pre and post bloom. I played it so much and I just think it's a lot of fun. I played it as often as I played H3 which is thousands and thousands of games.

Barely touched h4 (200games ish) and I've probably had my fill of H5 now as well (200games ish again) 

343 are a straight up below par game developer and Microsoft can't be happy with their output.