CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Glad to see people are still enjoying CE and the MCC :) 

Figured I'd start posting some of my videos in here.

Leftovers

And a short video on a short game session

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's no longer a question of whether Microsoft/343 will issue any more fixes or updates for MCC - the answer to that is obvious.

But will they even MENTION it again?

HOW, do people watch h5 man? Was trying yo force myself to watch it the past week or so but it's just so boring. Is that all the comp community needs? Good shot reg to think a halo games good?. Watching d2a logic now, ahhhh this game (ce) is a buttery wet dream. Made me start thinking- in some alternate universe where devs have their head screwed on right and they make a halo ce2 basically- what could be done to flash it up to make it appeal to the herpa derpers of the world?. I think it'd be as simple as offering a basic graphics option(cartoonish, simple) and a default graphic option that just looks stellar (balls to the walls lighting, particle effects, visible rounds coming out of the guns, dude Bro motion blur) anyone else?. Oh and real time reflections in the visor they said they'd do in halo 3. Picturing ce with crazy gfx is fun.

• Upvote (+1) 1

HOW, do people watch h5 man? Was trying yo force myself to watch it the past week or so but it's just so boring. Is that all the comp community needs? Good shot reg to think a halo games good?. Watching d2a logic now, ahhhh this game (ce) is a buttery wet dream. Made me start thinking- in some alternate universe where devs have their head screwed on right and they make a halo ce2 basically- what could be done to flash it up to make it appeal to the herpa derpers of the world?. I think it'd be as simple as offering a basic graphics option(cartoonish, simple) and a default graphic option that just looks stellar (balls to the walls lighting, particle effects, visible rounds coming out of the guns, dude Bro motion blur) anyone else?. Oh and real time reflections in the visor they said they'd do in halo 3. Picturing ce with crazy gfx is fun.

I physically cant watch H5 for more than 10 minutes.  It is brutal to watch, and the maps kill it for me. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

I physically cant watch H5 for more than 10 minutes. It is brutal to watch, and the maps kill it for me.

I find H5 more enjoyable to watch then to play surprisingly. Playing it...not as much. At least in its current state

They seriously need to do something about map rotation.  Playing doubles getting the same maps over and over again is frustrating.  And is it just me or can you not strongside in this game?

Just lived my lifelong dream of playing Boarding Action snipers on MCC. 

4v3 with an idler on the other team named 117 IAMDEATH6969. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

:weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't worry. I heard the next update will boot those who idle. 

I found myself looking through the old Halo 3 videos and I ran into this somehow:

It really made me feel both happy for being part of the Halo community at its rise/prime and sad that its over. Its just crazy to think how things have changed after Bungie left Halo and the community in the hands of Microsoft, And I wanted to share the Halo nerd chills with everybody.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I found myself looking through the old Halo 3 videos and I ran into this somehow:

It really made me feel both happy for being part of the Halo community at its rise/prime and sad that its over. Its just crazy to think how things have changed after Bungie left Halo and the community in the hands of Microsoft, And I wanted to share the Halo nerd chills with everybody.

This video just makes me disappointed now. Hearing their new game would be "alive" and "become a world of its own" and it was just a hollow shell of a Bungie game. Whoever made up the creative spark of the company is gone now, clearly.

This video just makes me disappointed now. Hearing their new game would be "alive" and "become a world of its own" and it was just a hollow shell of a Bungie game. Whoever made up the creative spark of the company is gone now, clearly.

I only really cared about Halo in that video, and how much impact Halo had on console gaming and households everywhere. I didn't really pay any attention to Destiny, as its really under the influence of Activation's marketing tactics.

I only really cared about Halo in that video, and how much impact Halo had on console gaming and households everywhere. I didn't really pay any attention to Destiny, as its really under the influence of Activation's marketing tactics.

Its a good nosalgia trip but it reminds me of what could've been. Thats the last time we ever really got to see the old Bungie agan.

I have always wondered what it is about ce aiming that feels so damn good. it feels like you can play on any sensitivity and still feel in total control, its really bizarre 

Agreed, no game, not even Halo 2, feels as good as CE to aim. I really can't describe it. The settings are just perfect and smooth as hell. And to nail it so perfectly is absolutely essential to its success. You're gonna spend 90% of the game aiming at shit. One of the biggest reasons I love CE the most.

I physically cant watch H5 for more than 10 minutes.  It is brutal to watch, and the maps kill it for me. 

Yeah the art style and maps are seriously awful. Just so ugly to look at and they all look the same. Why are all the walls and floors this same awful looking silver colour that looks completely unnatural?

"We've got this. ..sure thing that is halo"

:'(

I wish I could switch back and forth between H5 and the MCC but the aiming in H5 is so different that playing the MCC makes playing H5 so much less fun as there is like a 10 game adjustment period.

I unfortunately agree. In fact, I can barely even play it for more than 10 minutes anymore. My friends have stopped playing already and I find it loses a lot of fun when you go in solo. Gone back to MCC over the last few days. It takes a while to find a match but I'm having a blast in the CE 4v4 playlist.

Comments like this make me so happy I didn't buy h5 lol.

And I agree, it is terrible to watch.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I enjoy playing and watching H5 so far, but I can see myself getting bored fairly soon if they don't add more playlists and maps. 

I enjoy playing and watching H5 so far, but I can see myself getting bored fairly soon if they don't add more playlists and maps. 

I played h3 for eight years, 343 made people bored with h5 after eight days lol.

Hopefully they get a grip with h6.

I played h3 for eight years, 343 made people bored with h5 after eight days lol.

Hopefully they get a grip with h6.

I know, I've been playing Halo since CE, and put an unhealthy amount of hours every day in each one. I'm not bored yet, but it doesn't seem like it's gonna last if they don't add real soon.