CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Look, I'm not the best Halo player but now that I'm back on console I'd love some people to play Halo CE on the MCC and I guess 2/3 too with. I've mostly played PC/Custom Edition online before and quite frankly I'm nowhere near as good on the controller as I was with kbm, but I'd like to learn and get better at it. I never really played 2 or 3 online either so it'd be nice to have somebody who might be willing to play those two later on. Since I'm pretty bad I don't mind how good or not you may be, but I just want to play some classic Halo with some mature(ish) people.

GT is WoodsEvening530. (Yes it's a crappy generic one. I have yet to think of a snazzy one to change it to and I don't want to have to fork over cash to M$ just to change my nae again.)

]

Yo man, I'm in the same boat as you in terms of Halo CE skill. Should defintely play sometime.

GT: kilmachine9t1

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well since Halo 5's servers are absolute garbage and I lag every game I play, I tried coming back to MCC to play some games. I've been searching Halo 3 and CE for the past 30 minutes and haven't found anybody.... Great. Looks like I can't play Halo anymore without having lag in every game I play. Also sucks that MCC's searching is busted as well as its population being a ghost town because this is the last classic Halo game we will probably ever have again under this company's control. Thanks 343, both of your games are literally unplayable for me. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well since Halo 5's servers are absolute garbage and I lag every game I play, I tried coming back to MCC to play some games. I've been searching Halo 3 and CE for the past 30 minutes and haven't found anybody.... Great. Looks like I can't play Halo anymore without having lag in every game I play. Also sucks that MCC's searching is busted as well as its population being a ghost town because this is the last classic Halo game we will probably ever have again under this company's control. Thanks 343, both of your games are literally unplayable for me. 

Xbox Live issues can affect matchmaking in all titles.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I thought I was the only one having the issue. Everyone on my list seems to be getting in games in H5 and MCC tho

Xbox Live issues can affect matchmaking in all titles.

Xbox Live is having issues right now? I hope that is the case.

I thought I was the only one having the issue. Everyone on my list seems to be getting in games in H5 and MCC tho

I get games in Halo 5 but just have crazy lag spikes occasionally. MCC however, not a single game so far.

Xbox Live is having issues right now? I hope that is the case.

Yupppp. Being slammed hard.

I get games in Halo 5 but just have crazy lag spikes occasionally. MCC however, not a single game so far.

What playlist are you searching? If its CE 4v4, its been the most bipolar playlist for the last few days. Sometimes I get games in a minute, sometimes not even in 10

Yupppp. Being slammed hard.

Alright good, maybe MCC and Halo 5 will work later.

What playlist are you searching? If its CE 4v4, its been the most bipolar playlist for the last few days. Sometimes I get games in a minute, sometimes not even in 10

Halo 3 and CE 4v4

Does the Halo 2 hit detection still feel off to anyone else?

Haven't had a game off host in Halo 2 Vista where the hit detection was fine.

Even in custom games with locals (<25km distance, they all have fiber) the hit detection was fucked.

It has something to do with the netcode in this shitty PC port.

Looking for a good Halo CE player to help me climb the ranks in the 2v2 playlist (I'm 20 now). 

I will not be getting H5 guardians for a while, going to wait for that to go on sale.

If any of you newer halo 1 guys want to play tonight ill try and be on around 10:30 - 11PM EST. I wouldnt call myself a top player but i may be able to help you out some. Please message me referencing this post if you are interested. (GT : Cujjer)

Haven't had a game off host in Halo 2 Vista where the hit detection was fine.

Even in custom games with locals (<25km distance, they all have fiber) the hit detection was fucked.

It has something to do with the netcode in this shitty PC port.

You mean mcc isn't like playing halo just how I remember it?

You guys remember this?

6yTf57Z.jpg

What happened to it?

• Upvote (+1) 2

You guys remember this?

6yTf57Z.jpg

What happened to it?

"after we fix it all"

RG0BS1U.gif?noredirect

• Upvote (+1) 5

I've been playing way too much CE 4v4.  I just played a 2v2 and it was way more tough than it should have been.

You mean mcc isn't like playing halo just how I remember it?

The Campaigns are close.

Still Jackal shields don't turn red when I shoot them in CE. :salt:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Played a solid 4 or 5 hours of Halo 1 on MCC today. Even though the pistol is still a little messed up, still had a blast

Take advantage of it while you can guys, population is only getting smaller.

And whatever is wrong with the aiming in Halo 5, they needed to make it feel like Halo 1. Super crisp and responsive.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Played a solid 4 or 5 hours of Halo 1 on MCC today. Even though the pistol is still a little messed up, still had a blast

Take advantage of it while you can guys, population is only getting smaller.

And whatever is wrong with the aiming in Halo 5, they needed to make it feel like Halo 1. Super crisp and responsive.

I have always wondered what it is about ce aiming that feels so damn good. it feels like you can play on any sensitivity and still feel in total control, its really bizarre