CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Or Halo 5 just came out on a new console and they want people to buy that instead of just playing their old games? Idk, I think it's a valid business idea. Doesn't mean I like it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Or Halo 5 just came out on a new console and they want people to buy that instead of just playing their old games? Idk, I think it's a valid business idea. Doesn't mean I like it.

How would releasing a game that is "technically on the MCC" do anything to defer from. H5?

This would be purely a fan service move being that MCC H3 isn't really H3 as all of us here know.

I can't even get mad this was legit disappointing to find out. They don't give a damn about anyone who wants to play the older Halos, XB1 is legit the most disappointing console I've ever owned.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't even get mad this was legit disappointing to find out. They don't give a damn about anyone who wants to play the older Halos, XB1 is legit the most disappointing console I've ever owned.

Agreed, each Xbox that M$ releases is less impressive than the last. After my roommate had to have 5 360's replaced due to Red Ring of Death (RRoD), I should have listened to my instincts and not bought the XB1.

The way that 343/MS failed to fix MCC has guaranteed that I will never buy another M$ console. It also doesn't help that the developer in charge of my favorite console franchise appears to be tone deaf most of the time, and I am no longer part of their target demographic. 

Well H3 and Reach aren't on the backwards compatibility list......The string of Ls continue.

Every Gears game is there man, but no Halo. The most random of games is there but no Halo. Why man why.

To be honest I'm more sad Battlefield: Bad Company 1 isn't there. Be nice to not have to change console when I want to play it.

They probably want to re-release Reach in 1080p for 60$ some time down the line. Or they are just completely clueless what their consumers want.

Who... Who would buy that for $60? Surely no-one. Then again I underestimate these things a lot.

Extremely sad that so many people have given up on this game. Especially when it's the only way to play real Halo online, possibly ever again. If people would just continue to hold 343 accountable for fixes we could get them. All the people calling the most recent patch the 'last one' and saying defeated shit like that are the ones really hurting this game. Say 343 comes here or reddit and see stuff like that, they just think hey, everyone already thinks this is the last patch anyway, guess we're done.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Probably going to quit H5 after I beat it legendary solo until forge comes out and I can make some NSA maps.

If any amateur or new CE players want to run 2v2 customs or something, GT is killmachine9T1.

Probably going to quit H5 after I beat it legendary solo until forge comes out and I can make some NSA maps.

If any amateur or new CE players want to run 2v2 customs or something, GT is killmachine9T1.

Always down to play anything CE related. Will add later. 

I stopped playing mcc when h5 came out because all my friends went to h5 and it was annoying enough before playing to4s hardcore with a to2/3, let alone playing solo...

Xbox hasn't even had power for about two weeks at this point.

Spartan Assault, really? That's such a troll lol

I don't even get it. It's been playable for a year?

I don't even get it. It's been playable for a year?

Wasn't it already compatible with the Xbox one? Didn't people get it for free when they digitally pre ordered h5?

Hell a lot of those games came out in the Rare Collection a month or so ago. That list is fucking lazy.

Sounds good man. Seriously need to build up my MCC list.

Wasn't it already compatible with the Xbox one? Didn't people get it for free when they digitally pre ordered h5?

Hell a lot of those games came out in the Rare Collection a month or so ago. That list is fucking lazy.

yes and yes.

I'll add both of you, I try to get on every other night for 2's or customs.

Sounds good man. Seriously need to build up my MCC list.

I have a relatively large list of folks that run customs almost every night. Mind you, they're usually bigger matches than the standard 2v2 but it's good fun to play gametypes that don't come up often. I send out invites to everyone on my list every time I join them.

I'll add both of you, I try to get on every other night for 2's or customs.

I have a relatively large list of folks that run customs almost every night. Mind you, they're usually bigger matches than the standard 2v2 but it's good fun to play gametypes that don't come up often. I send out invites to everyone on my list every time I join them.

You're fucking awesome

Tomorrow's the big day

One year since this travesty arrived.

Can't wait to see them ignore it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You're fucking awesome

Thanks, but not really... I just started being less shy with anonymous CE players. Been building up my friends list for the last 9 months or so. If I play a good game of 2's, I'll add my opponents and team mate and invite them (but if I see someone on my list that's playing H5 or wtv more often than CE, I usually remove them for organizational purposes :P ).

Tomorrow's the big day

One year since this travesty arrived.

Can't wait to see them ignore it.

Yeah, I think there's a better chance of you walking into their offices and finding a single file related to MCC on their computers then to see them mention anything about MCC. 

Thanks, but not really... I just started being less shy with anonymous CE players. Been building up my friends list for the last 9 months or so. If I play a good game of 2's, I'll add my opponents and team mate and invite them (but if I see someone on my list that's playing H5 or wtv more often than CE, I usually remove them for organizational purposes :P ).

Eh I never really got the shyness. Part of the fun of Halo is making friends with people you wouldn't meet in a thousand years in real life. I may like competitive Halo but the social aspect makes the series for me man

• Upvote (+1) 1