CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

edit, I guess I had two tabs open and didn't realize which thread this was in lol.

anyone here can add me for h1 or hardcore

Mackeo expressed some interest in competing last night. It's nice to see more and more players returning, and he was humble enough to run a bunch of games with us. His friend, The Furious Moo, is a beast as well.

Oh man, I miss Moo. He was a Michigan local. 

Oh man, I miss Moo. He was a Michigan local. 

He was pretty damn good but his communication and listening were great . I've played with so many players at this point in Halo 5 and Moo is one of my favorite.

He was pretty damn good but his communication and listening were great . I've played with so many players at this point in Halo 5 and Moo is one of my favorite.

Tell him I said hello, and to his brother too.

343 said they want people playing the collection for years if that has any significance in a update a while ago.

Hope H3 is available on backwards compat 

343 said they want people playing the collection for years if that has any significance in a update a while ago.

Hope H3 is available on backwards compat 

Its rumoured to be. Plus didnt MS say that all first party games would be?

I can't find a single game in Team Hardcore right now. So upset :(

I coudlnt either when I tried this morning. Or H3, Social Slayer was the only playlist I could find games in

I coudlnt either when I tried this morning. Or H3, Social Slayer was the only playlist I could find games in

I had to resort to making a new account :/ Finding games really quick now.

Still finding games fast in CE 4v4.

I hope that either a lot of people are playing or if not, 343i totally ignores MCC so I can keep playing this. Tons of fun and usually the hit reg isn't too awful.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really wish they would put the hardcore variants in a dedicated slot in the h2/h3 playlists. Especially now that the game's population is so low it makes perfect sense to consolidate the playlists a bit. Sucks that means it will never happen.  :wutface:

I haven't touched my xb1 in months, but I just signed in to look at my friends list (90% people from competitive forums) and everyone is on H5 lmao.. I can't believe how weak this community is, like zero pride smh. MY MOM asked me if I wanted H5 and I said no, how hard is that?? And I've watched a few streams here and there, the game is garbage by Halo standards, everyone just sold out for a few months of honeymoon like it's worth it... At this point I just feel like we're just accepting that we're 343's bitch, I mean it honestly BLOWS MY MIND that the majority accepted to let H1, H2 AND H3 die for fucking H5. Because to me that's what happened in a nutshell, we traded H1/H2/H3 for H5, which is arguably worse than all three + Reach. Oh well.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I haven't touched my xb1 in months, but I just signed in to look at my friends list (90% people from competitive forums) and everyone is on H5 lmao.. I can't believe how weak this community is, like zero pride smh. MY MOM asked me if I wanted H5 and I said no, how hard is that?? And I've watched a few streams here and there, the game is garbage by Halo standards, everyone just sold out for a few months of honeymoon like it's worth it... At this point I just feel like we're just accepting that we're 343's bitch, I mean it honestly BLOWS MY MIND that the majority accepted to let H1, H2 AND H3 die for fucking H5. Because to me that's what happened in a nutshell, we traded H1/H2/H3 for H5, which is arguably worse than all three + Reach. Oh well.

Yup, everyone who bought H5 is a spineless coward and 343's bitch

Smh sometimes people on here make this forum live up to its negative reputation

• Upvote (+1) 4

Yup, everyone who bought H5 is a spineless coward and 343's bitch

Smh sometimes people on here make this forum live up to its negative reputation

cvw9KRVZ_400x400.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hardcore is too much Halo 3. I don't really mind the bad Vista spawns in Halo 2. I'll take it over the feel of Halo 3. Please just separate the playlist.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Well H3 and Reach aren't on the backwards compatibility list......The string of Ls continue.

Every Gears game is there man, but no Halo. The most random of games is there but no Halo. Why man why.

Kind of ridiculous MS is letting a full featured Halo Reach sit on the back burner with no back compat yet.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well H3 and Reach aren't on the backwards compatibility list......The string of Ls continue.

Every Gears game is there man, but no Halo. The most random of games is there but no Halo. Why man why.

Hold up.... please tell me you're joking? Surely Halo 3 + Reach are on the backwards compat list as it's there own game. It was also on the image which they released.

Edit

I've just read the list.... As always I'm disappointed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

SIj1qFU.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

They probably want to re-release Reach in 1080p for 60$ some time down the line. Or they are just completely clueless what their consumers want.