CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

It would be interesting to compile a list of every person in the other thread who stated they weren't going to buy Halo 5 only to have a preloaded for tonight.

Well don't fuggin look at me.

Walked into EB earlier today, guy behind the counter immediately asked "Halo?", my response was "Huh, yea um no. That elite controller though".

Rocking some snipers now with my dino, come at me.

Im sure I will eventually end up with a copy of H5 but I will not buy it new, and I wont spend over $20 for it.

So about 2 months I reckon.

Don't care how much I eventually pay for it as long as not a single one of my cents goes to 343.

• Upvote (+1) 7

How are they even tracking that with no stats api

Person probably just plays the playlist and adds them manually, you probably can't get that high without running into the website creator i'm guessing.

I'm seeing more and more complaints about h5 gameplay/lack of features every day and I'm over here on MCC like

Welcome-Back.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 8

Is there a comprehensive post that shows why MCC CE (and CEA as well if possible) is actually the PC version? My forum search-fu has failed me and I've got an argument to win.

Is there a comprehensive post that shows why MCC CE (and CEA as well if possible) is actually the PC version? My forum search-fu has failed me and I've got an argument to win.

There is no list, the closest thing is http://www.halobugs.com/.

If you are actually debating with someone whether it is the PC version or not you really should end that conversation. The easiest examples should be the hangem trench lip missing, Battle creek red base windows are the wrong size, fuel rod cannon and flamethrower are in multiplayer or the many PC maps.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There is no list, the closest thing is http://www.halobugs.com/.

If you are actually debating with someone whether it is the PC version or not you really should end that conversation. The easiest examples should be the hangem trench lip missing, Battle creek red base windows are the wrong size, fuel rod cannon and flamethrower are in multiplayer or the many PC maps.

Not to mention weapon placement on almost all maps at launch reflected PC's weapon placements.

Another thing: there's a small lag/connection icon that was introduced in the PC version that can be seen sometimes in MCC. I personally haven't seen it since launch (and I can't find an image of it right now) but it's the same thing that you get in a PC match if you lose connection (player is unable to move and the icon shows up in the bottom-right corner of the screen).

Person probably just plays the playlist and adds them manually, you probably can't get that high without running into the website creator i'm guessing.

Look at the top-right of the site - there's an option to add your GT to the list. I'm guessing that the creator receives a list of anyone that submits their GT and logs onto his dummy account to add everyone. Not sure how it tracks players' levels, though...

Look at the top-right of the site - there's an option to add your GT to the list. I'm guessing that the creator receives a list of anyone that submits their GT and logs onto his dummy account to add everyone. Not sure how it tracks players' levels, though...

it tracks them through waypoint once you enter the gamertag. waypoint displays ranks iirc. 

Also to further prove it is the halo pc version, on launch you could hear the halo pc hitmarker sound. 

It shows an icon displaying the gametype you're playing beside your health bar. Pretty sure that's not in the X box version.  Who is this fool?

It shows an icon displaying the gametype you're playing beside your health bar. Pretty sure that's not in the X box version.  Who is this fool?

A bunch of idiots on reddit. Apparently, it's heresy to suggest that 343 was lying to us when they substituted Halo CE PC and H2V for OG CE and H2 while saying we'd get Halo "exactly as we remember it".

• Upvote (+1) 2

A bunch of idiots on reddit. Apparently, it's heresy to suggest that 343 was lying to us when they substituted Halo CE PC and H2V for OG CE and H2 while saying we'd get Halo "exactly as we remember it".

They even somehow gave us a broken h3 and idk how they managed that because....what other h3 was there to give us?

• Upvote (+1) 3

They even somehow gave us a broken h3 and idk how they managed that because....what other h3 was there to give us?

Te mystery that will never be solved. They literally just made a fucked up game. It's so far from OG it can't be similarly coded.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

So is this game dead now? I feel like I barely played it. 

Give it a few weeks or so, quite a lot of people are going to get sick of h5 I imagine.

Give it a few weeks or so, quite a lot of people are going to get sick of h5 I imagine.

I just hope it doesn't become a ghost town. I could still see myself playing after putting time into H5.