CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

hey man if I'm just boolin on the couch and playing for fun can you blame me for not wanting to bust out the timer for 2v2?

Wow you aren't timing in 4v4 what a n00b
  • Upvote (+1) 1

hey man if I'm just boolin on the couch and playing for fun can you blame me for not wanting to bust out the timer for 2v2?

nope...lol

nope...lol

good man haha it's worth it if you don't wanna sweat. playing solo in 2s is gonna kill you mentally homie idk how you do it lol
  • Upvote (+1) 2

good man haha it's worth it if you don't wanna sweat. playing solo in 2s is gonna kill you mentally homie idk how you do it lol

lol...no clue how I do it myself...but i've managed to do some work in the playlist. Good thing i'm not soft.

• Upvote (+1) 4

lol...no clue how I do it myself...but i've managed to do some work in the playlist. Good thing i'm not soft.

I also solo the 2's list. It's brutal sometimes, but I shrug it off because it's the MCC.

• Upvote (+1) 2

3. I think so. The question is, does that guy deserve my spot? Even when I am better than him but have less time to play?

StarCraft avoids this with a bonus pool of points you every so often that gets added to your points earned at the end of a match.

For an evenly matched win, you get your normal ten points and ten to 15 bonus points on top.

It doesn't do much for the grinder, but if you only play on weekends or even take months long breaks, you can quickly regain your spot, assuming you win matches.

I've come back after nearly half a year with a bp of over a thousand and regained my rank in a couple of days.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm convinced I'm playing a different game, I've had a much much better stream of luck finding a match in Big Team Battle.

I'm laughing so hard. The greatest shit just happened. I'm playing hardcore Heretic CTF and I'm up 3-2 with 20sec left. My flag is bottom middle right in between the lift and p1. A guy jumps out his window and goes straight for the touch and he starts circling around the bottom mid lift with the flag trying not to die while I'm shooting him from p3 and he gets so confused after he circled around it 3 or 4 times and starts running the flag back to our base he seriously was trying so hard to stay alive with it in our base and I'm just sitting there dying of laughter. Lol Good times.

• Upvote (+1) 1

H3, Level 20 game. Me and a bunch of randoms against a to3 and a random. Team Ball on Guardian. So naturally I'm going to try and cheese out the win by grabbing the bubble and hiding my teammate with the ball in it since I also have a shotgun. So it's 80-60 favoring the other team. I put the bubble down, were getting time, we literally could have just sat in there and won the game. Downie #4 has been on respawn the whole game, so he's out. #3 runs into our bubble, tries to throw a plasma, throws it inside the bubble, kills himself and makes me and the ball carrier one shot. Enemy team cleans us up and grabs the win. 

Ranking solo is impossible. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I have been playing on my alt to help friends rank up and just for fun, its kind of my plan until Halo 5 drops .

feel free to add me for Ranked if you like 

GT: im a forum kid 

I also solo the 2's list. It's brutal sometimes, but I shrug it off because it's the MCC.

Basically and yea it's gets rough....it really blows my mind when I see the rank certain players achieve when it's clear as day they have no clue how to play the game. Crazy shit.

I wonder how many people are actually on the "mcc team" they said that will continue to "support" the game lol.

Do you always go in with the intent to play solo? I always see you online and streaming and we're about the same rank. Party up?

Do you always go in with the intent to play solo? I always see you online and streaming and we're about the same rank. Party up?

Me personally I can't just play with anyone for the sake of having a partner. H1 is too intricate with the teamwork and I would rather tell a random matchmaking teammate "you're fucking stupid" than someone I sent an invite to.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Me personally I can't just play with anyone for the sake of having a partner. H1 is too intricate with the teamwork and I would rather tell a random matchmaking teammate "you're fucking stupid" than someone I sent an invite to.

Yeah I can understand that. Gets awkward fast. Anyway keep streaming, it's good to see CE getting views. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah I can understand that. Gets awkward fast. Anyway keep streaming, it's good to see CE getting views. 

will do...gonna start streaming within the next hr as a matter of fact

• Upvote (+1) 1