CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Report: Fire of Evil IV

Currently a 46 in the H3 playlist is booting people. He has orange rep already and if you could put him into red so this scum cant play anymore. <3

He had to boot all four of us to be able to win.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Is this game worth playing now since the update or is hardcore still all H3?

Tie votes are randomized now.

that's because your teammates are spawn fucking you....you spawn near where they are standing....unless the neartest spawn point is blocked (giving you a random somewhere on the map) enjoy getting spawn killed....

learn the spawn system...play with ppl that understand the spawn system...profit

Best advice. Thanks.

To be fair though, I was referring to the very start of a match when I spawn where the enemy team is, not during.

@@Bravo, H1 4v4 needs the following changes to be a truly excellent playlist:

10 second respawn in ALL objective games.  King plays like a total clusterfuck with 5 second respawns.

Ball and King absolutely need 5 minutes to win.  It doesn't even feel like a real game, playing to 2 minutes.  People are just getting acclimated, and its over.

CTF on Wizard, Longest, and Derelict need to be 5 caps to win.  These maps are too small to play to only 3, and often full control will yield multiple caps.

I'm not certain if it's on or not, but Flag At Home To Score should be enabled on all these small maps.

I haven't played CTF Wizard yet, but I assume its not pistols only, and there are 2 rockets top mid.  It needs to be pistols only to be any fun.  Someone please let me know if this is already the case, and I'll remove this request.

Ball on Damnation should be removed.  If the Ball is played, it takes 30 seconds to respawn.  Massive cheese potential.  Just replace with MLG's Reverse Tag (2 "Balls", 10 minutes to win, Move Slower as "It").

All the Team Snipers gametypes should just be in Team Snipers.  This is redundant, currently.

Rat Race CTF and King should be considered, if they are not currently in.  Very underrated gametypes.

If it's possible, I believe 4v4 TS should be played to 100.  I know it wasn't possible on the Xbox, but I'm not sure if this Halo PC port allows it.  If it does, maps like Hang Em High, Chill Out, and Derelict would greatly benefit from a score limit increase.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I think im in love with the 4v4 ce playlist. One of the main reasons i bought this game besides ce big team and h2 hardcore. Why the fuck did it take them this long to put it in.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Never had a problem with the downloading mm data bug until after the update where they 'fixed' it.

Nothing will fix this shit short of reinstalling the game apparently which isn't happening on my 3mbps down. 343 really wants me to grow up don't they..

I'm still baffled that people kick others offline for a win in a game. It surely cannot be satisfying? I like winning because I'm better than the other team, you know, when they're actually playing.

• Upvote (+1) 4

@@Bravo, H1 4v4 needs the following changes to be a truly excellent playlist:

10 second respawn in ALL objective games.  King plays like a total clusterfuck with 5 second respawns.

Ball and King absolutely need 5 minutes to win.  It doesn't even feel like a real game, playing to 2 minutes.  People are just getting acclimated, and its over.

CTF on Wizard, Longest, and Derelict need to be 5 caps to win.  These maps are two small to play to only 3, and often full control will yield multiple caps.

I'm not certain if it's on or not, but Flag At Home To Score should be enabled on all these small maps.

I haven't played CTF Wizard yet, but I assume its not pistols only, and there are 2 rockets top mid.  It needs to be pistols only to be any fun.  Someone please let me know if this is already the case, and I'll remove this request.

Ball on Damnation should be removed.  If the Ball is played, it takes 30 seconds to respawn.  Massive cheese potential.  Just replace with MLG's Reverse Tag (2 "Balls", 10 minutes to win, Move Slower as "It").

All the Team Snipers gametypes should just be in Team Snipers.  This is redundant, currently.

Rat Race CTF and King should be considered, if they are not currently in.  Very underrated gametypes.

If it's possible, I believe 4v4 TS should be played to 100.  I know it wasn't possible on the Xbox, but I'm not sure if this Halo PC port allows it.  If it does, maps like Hang Em High, Chill Out, and Derelict would greatly benefit from a score limit increase.

remove team snipers and add sniper ctf on boarding action.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I like snipers being in the h1 playlist, as I have no desire to play any other halo whatsoever.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I'm still baffled that people kick others offline for a win in a game. It surely cannot be satisfying? I like winning because I'm better than the other team, you know, when they're actually playing.

Plus the more people cheat, the less anyone cares about your rank anyway.

All that matters at the end of the day is how good a player you are. Cheating your way to 50 and while being a garbage player is missing the point on so many levels.

• Upvote (+1) 2

In a good way, bad way, or 343 way?

I loved it back in the day...

I think it's more due to my teammates lack of understanding the game. No one moves so if you die you get spawn-fucked 5 times in a row. It's just very stale since you can't move at all. And the fact that all 8 players can be on the same side makes for some long pauses in gameplay.

Put Accumulation in....awesome 4v4 H1 gametype that no one ever plays and it is a default gametype on original Xbox.  Used to play it all the time, it was awesome. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Put Accumulation in....awesome 4v4 H1 gametype that no one ever plays and it is a default gametype on original Xbox.  Used to play it all the time, it was awesome.

You have made the classic mistake of assuming 343 will take good ideas for feedback, try again

• Upvote (+1) 2

Tie votes are randomized now.

Yeah but I'm saying are there many H2 players who play and vote H2 or does H3 still win by majority if you don't have a team of 4 H2 kids?

Yeah but I'm saying are there many H2 players who play and vote H2 or does H3 still win by majority if you don't have a team of 4 H2 kids?

H3 dominates in every playlist that it's in.