CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Wait, since The 5 comes out in two weeks, shouldn't the CE 4v4 playlist be permanent now? They're not touching this game after 5 comes out lol 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Wait, since The 5 comes out in two weeks, shouldn't the CE 4v4 playlist be permanent now? They're not touching this game after 5 comes out lol 

That'd mean we're stuck with ar obj and ffa forever, booooo.

They said they were going to but by popular demand they kept it in.

Where exactly is this "popular demand"? HCS was the least played playlist during the 3 days 343 magically chose to release playlist population data and I imagine it remained so for the majority of the time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Where exactly is this "popular demand"? HCS was the least played playlist during the 3 days 343 magically chose to release playlist population data and I imagine it remained so for the majority of the time.

This is why we need population counters. So these companies can't just say whatever they want without any evidence. Bravo also tweeted the other day that we would be "pleasantly surprised with MCC's population". Like really?
  • Upvote (+1) 2

If it is popular enough doing its trial run, it'll be permanent.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone else in the Preview program having issues getting a match?

Already hard reset, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, etc.

This is why we need population counters. So these companies can't just say whatever they want without any evidence. Bravo also tweeted the other day that we would be "pleasantly surprised with MCC's population". Like really?

If this were actually true they'd at least have the decency to pleasantly implement party restrictions. Obviously, they're sneakily trying to make us get sick of MCC all together so we move over to Halo 5 :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Wait why is the CE playlist visible if it doesn't work? Whenever I search for a game it boots me back to the selection screen after less than a second.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wait why is the CE playlist visible if it doesn't work? Whenever I search for a game it boots me back to the selection screen after less than a second.

Just 343 things. Apparently it wasn't ready yet.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just 343 things. Apparently it wasn't ready yet.

Of course lol. No word on when it WILL be ready, eh?

I'm beyond frustrated. This game has been broken the entire time it's existed. They can't even properly release a working playlist. I was excited to play this 4v4 playlist, but guess what... It doesn't even work. I honestly think i still deserve a refund for this game and on top of that some sort of compensation for all the time i wasted trying to get it to work. /end rant

• Upvote (+1) 4

was hoping I would get lucky and the ce 4v4 playlist would be working by the time I got home from work.  then I realized the 343 guys working on the playlist probably did the same thing.  

What baffles me is they "released it early by accident" and instead of replacing it with Infection until they got the OK or until it was fixed, they keep it broken.