CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Held a 19 in Hardcore today, got kicked out of one game, and was deranked to 18. Won two games, got booted again, am now a 17.

Idk, I just need to vent, so frustrated atm.

When I start to play Halo again we should play doubles. 

I think we could get a 50 no problem. 

Don't shoot me for this, but I actually like the Mantis.

Besides that, I'd have to agree.

However, if there's one thing added by 343 that greatly improved vehicles, it's this neat little feature.

The turret being destroyed?

That was added in Reach, right?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I thought he meant choosing which side you can get out of haha whoops.

Ah. That shit never worked for me in Halo 4's campaign.

Going in any ranked playlist by yourself is a complete waste of time. I can't do this shit anymore it's going to give me a fucking stroke.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Going in any ranked playlist by yourself is a complete waste of time. I can't do this shit anymore it's going to give me a fucking stroke.

#partyrestrictions?#someday?#343pls?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think the worst part about searching in low parties is when your random fails on dodging and it becomes a 3v4. This happens to me so much. You basically have to search 4s if you want a 50. :(

I0T2Ryt.png

:wutface:

I mean, smart scope is so lore filled, only lore masters can be pro's using it :kappa:

Played a game of Hardcore thinking it might not be so bad. Halo 3 is so ass right now I don't get why people pick it over Halo 2. It's not even competitive it's just whoever eats the most bullets wins. If you thought team shooting was all there was on OG then man are you in for a treat.

Just had to rant. This game is making me sad.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Played a game of Hardcore thinking it might not be so bad. Halo 3 is so ass right now I don't get why people pick it over Halo 2. It's not even competitive it's just whoever eats the most bullets wins. If you thought team shooting was all there was on OG then man are you in for a treat.

Just had to rant. This game is making me sad.

I wonder what brother this is.

When did it become 2009 again?

8c36116b14a4dc2d86af8ff4847be1da.png

Shit like this makes me wonder what hate messages kids will send to each other during Halo 5, my guess would be something like "stop abusing the SMG so much" or "you always thrust away from battles be a man and fight".

So im having an identity crisis. I have been a very agressive player since day 1. But i wanna change that but i dont at the same time. I perform better when i try to play passive such as 17-0, 19-1, 18-7. But i always forget to play passive and my agressive side comes out. I still perform well being agressive, but i feel like im less helpful with the agressive nature. So what should i do to kick that agressive gameplay away?

So im having an identity crisis. I have been a very agressive player since day 1. But i wanna change that but i dont at the same time. I perform better when i try to play passive such as 17-0, 19-1, 18-7. But i always forget to play passive and my agressive side comes out. I still perform well being agressive, but i feel like im less helpful with the agressive nature. So what should i do to kick that agressive gameplay away?

Are you playing solo? And what type of opponents are you playing? I'm only asking because the kd/s you gave are unrealistic if you're playing people your own skill level. It doesn't really matter how you play when you're noob stomping.

Coordinated aggression with your teammates would be your best bet. Being on the same page as your teammate(s) is really the most important key. Don't push if they don't have your back, etc.

Are you playing solo? And what type of opponents are you playing? I'm only asking because the kd/s you gave are unrealistic if you're playing people your own skill level. It doesn't really matter how you play when you're noob stomping.

Solo Level 20 halo 3. They were bad. Vs people my skill or higher. The agressive k/d is usual 15-18 kills 12-13 death. Passive is 15-17 kills 8-11 deaths

I guess I quit MCC. I get black screened immediately the game starts. And this is my internet connection

4598595407.png

Edit: I even checked, and I'm not getting any connection hiccups. So I have no idea what the problem is. Any advice?