CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Just played a fucking 40 minute sanc bomb game with a few guys on here.

e914bf1fe9631f797592d961c6ab83d6.png

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It makes me sad to think that this thread will one day,  post H5 release, will not be on the front page of the forums - and 343 will finally get what they want - for us to stop asking for support in regards to MCC. 

:(

• Upvote (+1) 6

It makes me sad to think that this thread will one day,  post H5 release, will not be on the front page of the forums - and 343 will finally get what they want - for us to stop asking for support in regards to MCC. 

This is how villains are made

9BEWfzp.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm not too worried about MCC's population post-H5 release. For some reason I don't think the CE population will be jumping ship to H5.

They were going to stop supporting MCC at that point regardless of how many of us asked them to continue supporting the title. As long as people pre-order and buy Halo 5 they don't give a rats ass. I can't even remember the last time they fixed anything in the game.

343mcc_zpsjcslegca.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm not too worried about MCC's population post-H5 release. For some reason I don't think the CE population will be jumping ship to H5.

After H5 population drops I see players going back to MCC instead.

• Upvote (+1) 5

After H5 population drops I see players going back to MCC instead.

This.  

I was thinking about this the other day, sure H5 will have an initial surge in population due to the newness of the game and all the release hype - but when that dies down, MCC will be there to catch the broken hearted.

But then the broken hearted will still be playing a broken game

and then we are back to where we started.....

• Upvote (+1) 2

Does anybody know if there is a way to manually force a matchmaking game to end when there are no players on the other team? Aside from quitting out. I know there used to be a glitch you could do to get the game to end.

Does anybody know if there is a way to manually force a matchmaking game to end when there are no players on the other team? Aside from quitting out. I know there used to be a glitch you could do to get the game to end.

That glitch is that you need to be host, and you could just press start and end the game.