CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Now, I said Halo 5, not MCC.

what difference does that make lmao you're still avoiding losses like a spoiled brat

what difference does that make lmao you're still avoiding losses like a spoiled brat

You probably won't be able to block in Halo 5 like in MCC. You can utilize those 3 dodges to avoid unfair losses. You only have 3 so you have to use them against someone you absolutely can't win against and have to avoid. When I am home I have 1 MB, and get a yellowish/green against Americans. How red do you think that bar turns when I play Australians, or even some Mexicans?

If you're talking about Halo 1 in general then prepare yourself to fight me to the death Mortal Kombat style but if you're just talking about the MCC port of it then I can kind of see where you're coming from. Halo 1 on the MCC is in a lot better condition then when it was first released but it's still no where close to being perfect. IMO people just need to open their mind and give Halo 1 a chance. I'm a rare type of breed though because I'm so passionate about H1 that I'm willing to play a broken port of it over a working port of the other Halo games.

Im talking about MCC

• Downvote (-1) 1

Sniping is 100% easier on a higher sensitivity 

I disagree.

the account i bought mcc with no longer has gold, so i made a new account. do i need to keep the old account on my xbox to play mcc or can i delete it?

the account i bought mcc with no longer has gold, so i made a new account. do i need to keep the old account on my xbox to play mcc or can i delete it?

You need to have the account that purchased MCC on the XBox with that XBox being the home XBox. If this is the case, any account on the console can play the game.

I disagree.

When you have to much time to think about what you are doing its harder, but when its a quick scope reaction shot, its easier imo

If people quit do you rank down? It kinda seems that way...

For what it's worth I won a game (3v4) where my teammate quit and I lost a rank

This game makes me so frustrated I'm more excited about playing ranked card games that I haven't played since I was 7, than playing ranked Halo.

August tenth fam........ And some of yall still want to support these fools.

Not this guy, no matter how much hype 343 strums up

• Upvote (+1) 1

For what it's worth I won a game (3v4) where my teammate quit and I lost a rank

I honestly think people with high ranks are just lucky. Every time my game crashes or the enemy team quits I lose a rank.

However I do like that the games are more competitive with a ranking system.

Halo 2 classic halo 1 and halo 3 customs going on right now. Add and mesg me "Frosty Evades"

This game makes me so frustrated I'm more excited about playing ranked card games that I haven't played since I was 7, than playing ranked Halo.

Adapt. There's a new meta to leaving games now, and without dedicated servers, those who can play with shitty connections are increasing the skill gap :kappa:

I got a message after a game from a guy that saw my Halo 2 nameplate telling me Halo 2 is "a shitty ancient relic".

He and most of his team picked H4 in BTB and he was not good at all.

I have to keep my account that I purchased mcc with logged in at all times. Set your gold account as your home xbox then you can play on the silver account without having to have the gold accnt logged it.

Edit: just noticed somebody kinda beat me to this, my bad.

Adapt. There's a new meta to leaving games now, and without dedicated servers, those who can play with shitty connections are increasing the skill gap :kappa:

There's more meta in ranked Yu-Gi-Oh, and it's less frustrating

• Upvote (+1) 1