CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Ogres 2v2 footage I just stumbled upon, some of this is what was used in their winter lan tage.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Only bethesda is preorder worthy

Rockstar?

----------------------------------------

Also Neighbor on stream said he would love h3 mlg and lethul said he would only play h3 mlg if it came out (obviously not over practice/leading up to tourny). Could actually put a dent in HCS playlist. whatever, we don't know. soon.

Rockstar?

----------------------------------------

Also Neighbor on stream said he would love h3 mlg and lethul said he would only play h3 mlg if it came out (obviously not over practice/leading up to tourny). Could actually put a dent in HCS. whatever, we don't know. soon.

H3? Should of been H2 classic from the beginning if 343 hadn't more or less "forced" H2A for HCS. Going back and watching old H2 MLG VoD again, I legitimately think it was the best Halo to watch/play competitively 4v4. Gotta admit, I still love playing HCE+H2 hardcore even though I dont think I will be buying Halo 5. Halo 3 is okay as well, just too slow and inconsistent for my taste.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Yeah, a few hundred people playing Halo 3 MLG in MCC is going to affect the HCS S2 finals and Halo 5 HCS.

We were talking about playlists, if h3 mlg do ever come out it would pull more players than the hcs playlist without a doubt.

halo 3 mlg is LIGHT YEARS better than H2A tho

I can't really say I agree nor is H2A the game I was implying

Omg, why do games keep ending randomly? Is that where the host ends the game?

Yes

I had a chuckle playing with a buddy of mine. We've been playing a lot of 1v1s and 2v2s amongst all five of the games on the MCC, and I've been trying to make sure all of my settings are as optimal as possible (using MLG settings, etc.).

After a Halo 3 match, he asks me "what did you use for settings for that Halo 3 1v1 we played? That felt so much better than the playlist!" I explained that I just bumped up the movement and damage to 110%. Now, my friend plays a lot, but he's by no means competitive, and he could tell the difference right off the bat. I wouldn't even mind default maps in the Halo 3 playlist so much if they just made those two adjustments to it.

And BR. Please let me start with the BR.

Looking back on the first few pages of this thread makes me sad.

Only bethesda is preorder worthy

CD Projekt >

Rockstar?

Square Enix though  -_-

Yes

are you guys sure?

i had that early game finish at least 3 times yesterday and everyone in the game kept playing after it said game finished, no one was afk and indicated a quit (hostquit)

We were talking about playlists, if h3 mlg do ever come out it would pull more players than the hcs playlist without a doubt.

I think the majority of MCC players are more likely to be interested in HCS through the playlist rather than the forums or social media. If the population wasn't at a decent level they'd be more likely to be mismatched and discouraged after playing and getting destroyed by veteran players and would have to wait a while to find a game within their skill bracket. If Halo 3 was put in team hardcore I think 343 would actually have to consider deleting the HCS playlist all together based on "playlist data" which apparently determines what playlists stay.

still light years better

Both are equally problematic. The BR that can't shoot straight and misses or the BR that never misses.

Both are equally problematic. The BR that can't shoot straight and misses or the BR that never misses.

Forget the BR for a minute. Would you want to watch and play 11 gametypes of HCS or MLG? 

Forget the BR for a minute. Would you want to watch and play 11 gametypes of HCS or MLG? 

MLG Halo 3 - Absolutely, but I would laugh constantly because of how horrendous the Battle Rifle is and the fact that you can bloodshot on LAN.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Now I see where the Halo 3 hate comes from. This video should help you guys out.  :saucey:

Now I see where the Halo 3 hate comes from. This video should help you guys out.  :saucey:

My name is Tom Taylor Tom Taylor and I've got the Halo 3 tips Halo 3 that will have you... Fraggin' like a pro!

• Upvote (+1) 2

My name is Tom Taylor Tom Taylor and I've got the Halo 3 tips Halo 3 that will have you... Fraggin' like a pro!

+1

"My name is Tom Taylor - and I realized way before all of you that Halo was dead"

Oh! Now it all makes sense! We're supposed to lead the random number generator gun!

• Upvote (+1) 1