CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

okay

Seems you lack a sense of humour

And according to the plus rep, the forums lacks it a bit as well

• Downvote (-1) 3

Ya got a problem with snipers now brah?

@Hitz - Not a fan of the use of "the five".  I know one person said what that means to them but they openly admited "yeah, you could throw BC in there"  For me, Pris is obviously/always my favorite 2s map.  But my second favorite rotates, usually between Hang Em and Rat Race(I feel like Rat Race just doesn't get enough love).  Chilly and Dammy probably tied for my 3/4 favs.  It starts to get fuzzy though because I really LOVE Dere but just don't think it's a very fair map, I probably enjoy it more than Chilly or Dammy while BC on the other hand I don't enjoy but objectively have no issue with it.  I enjoy Longest sometimes and don't really have an issue with it, it is a test of nade mettle.  Wizard is also fun and very intense when it's close but again super unfair.

Cliffnote - Derefix is in the rotation for my second favorite

Well maybe not just "the five" but at least put the imbalanced / less seen 2v2 choices on that left spot.

You know how voting systems usually give maps to the left voting priority?

What would you think of "the five" getting priority, with other maps getting that slot all the way to the left just in case?  Maybe even some 2v2 Snipers over there?

Or they could just make it randomize which one wins when there is a tie.

I'm sad because the veto system would make this game indefinitely playable, but the voting system is going to narrow the 100 maps down to like only 30 that will be voted through. Sorta killing the longevity in the end.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm sad because the veto system would make this game indefinitely playable, but the voting system is going to narrow the 100 maps down to like only 30 that will be voted through. Sorta killing the longevity in the end.

I wish they would listen to fan feedback on this part of matchmaking. Voting should go, but almost has to be there with MCC right?

Voting for gametypes/maps prolongs the matchmaking experience, and makes maps more overplayed than others. This was a huge issue with the beginning of Halo 4. Everyone wanted to play Haven because it was Halo 4's best map that shipped. After the first month, it was overplayed. 

Voting wasn't that great for Reach either. If you were part of a savvy team, you would vote for the map which gave your team the best advantage to win. You didn't want to play Team Snipers on Hemorrhage if you were Blue Team for example (sorry I can't think of a better example at the moment). Other maps had more favorable spawns for teams to access power weapons. And too, maps became overplayed with voting. 

The best set up was Halo 2's original matchmaking map selection. Players had no choice but to play what the game gave them. Didn't mind vetoing too much in Halo 3, but that's when it became a downward spiral. 

I think the voting system should work as follows:

We play whatever me and Brett tell you to play!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Seems you lack a sense of humour

And according to the plus rep, the forums lacks it a bit as well

Yeah holy shit Imperium. STAY FOCUSED.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah holy shit Imperium. STAY FOCUSED.

Mocking me. But when I said that is was because buddy seemed to have a hard time comprehending what I was saying.

Kinda like how he has hard time understanding H4 humour

• Downvote (-1) 1

Mocking me. But when I said that is was because buddy seemed to have a hard time comprehending what I was saying.

Kinda like how he has hard time understanding H4 humour

Thank you for trying to educate buddy here in the art of H4 humour.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nothings funny about Halo 4. Nothing.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Not educating, just letting him know that I was joking. Don't gotta be a sarcastic dick about it. Especially when you're not even a part of the conversation.

I think the voting system should work as follows:

We play whatever me and Brett tell you to play!

If we beat people in CE 2v2, then they have to play Halo 4 for an hour.

We can call it the "masochist playlist".

Now speaking of... I'm about to play some Halo 4 because I'm bored.

Hey, Oddball is back! Probably the best gametype in h4.

If we beat people in CE 2v2, then they have to play Halo 4 for an hour.

We can call it the "masochist playlist".

Now speaking of... I'm about to play some Halo 4 because I'm bored.

Hey, Oddball is back! Probably the best gametype in h4.

I would play but I'm selling my 360, I have to save up for the X1 but almost more importantly the ROG Swift.

I would play but I'm selling my 360, I have to save up for the X1 but almost more importantly the ROG Swift.

post-35593-you-make-me-sad-gif-Monty-Pyt

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not educating, just letting him know that I was joking. Don't gotta be a sarcastic dick about it. Especially when you're not even a part of the conversation.

This is a public forum. Everyone's part of the conversation. Send people PMs if you want to have private conversations.

• Upvote (+1) 3

This is a public forum. Everyone's part of the conversation. Send people PMs if you want to have private conversations.

Fair enough, but you still went out of the way to be a dick. My conversation was clearly directed at him while his post was open to anyone.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Getting a bit aggressive in here :'(

Well apparently if you make a joke, you're the bad guy.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I don't know about you, but I'd hate to veto Backwash just to get Complex.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I don't know about you, but I'd hate to veto Backwash just to get Complex.

That makes a lot of sense lol.

To be honest though, the voting system isn't bad when full parties are involved and parties vote together.  It only kills map variety when playing with randoms.

I wonder how much better the voting system woudl be if you voted against a map instead of for one.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nothings funny about Halo 4. Nothing.

Station 9 being labeled as a competitive map was funny..

• Upvote (+1) 3

Well apparently if you make a joke, you're the bad guy.

Dude, I just went back through 3 pages of this thread just to see if you were actually being at all persecuted for a simple joke.

You weren't. He literally just said "okay" and then you kind of escalated it. You're not a victim, no one said anything bad to you before you got bent out of shape about it. Just let it go.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Dude, I just went back through 3 pages of this thread just to see if you were actually being at all persecuted for a simple joke.

You weren't. He literally just said "okay" and then you kind of escalated it. You're not a victim, no one said anything bad to you before you got bent out of shape about it. Just let it go.

The dude has giving me problems since i first talked to him. I make a joke and he gives me a sour attitude so I responded the same way. Then guy decides to mock me.

Lol sorry for defending myself. I'll let this forum continue to think I'm an ass I guess.