CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

2 separate teams though?

Dude I would be surprised if 50% of the original "MCC Team" still has a job at 343 right now.  

With pretty much having the worst release of any console game in history - I think its a safe bet the MCC team (if they haven't already) will be looking for further employment come H5 release.  Also, there will be a good amount of relationship status changes with 343 and other developer/partners that helped with putting the MCC together. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

so if you have 3 people in a lobby who vote for the same game/gametype which happens to be the one you want to play and that 1 guy who has "halo 2 or i quit" in their clan tag dodges it using the method you outlined or even worse quits once the game is already just started that's just perfectly acceptable behavior for you? Not even a "man that's annoying"?

I think mixed playlists are ********, so I am not annoyed at what we do, no.

• Upvote (+1) 3

You see, I can't force the game I want to play, and I am not about to sit through 9/10 H2 games. Sometimes I have to quit out 1 game, and other times 5 games, before I can get to play the game I want. If someone plays through a game they don't want to that is their choice. They can, just like me, quit before the game starts to restart the search timer for everyone in the game.

Why dont you just play the game you do want to play all the time in its own separate playlist? Each game has its own.

Why dont you just play the game you do want to play all the time in its own separate playlist? Each game has its own.

Because I don't like TS. It's too random when you have bunch of teammates you have no communication with and you match ranked parties of 4.

Even though I am almost the same level in Doubles and TS right now: I win every game in doubles, and lose about every game in TS searching alone.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Because I don't like TS. It's too random when you have bunch of teammates you have no communication with and you match ranked parties of 4.

Even though I am almost the same level in Doubles and TS right now: I win every game in doubles, and lose about every game in TS searching alone.

I understand where you're coming from though. I enjoy my games of Swat or team snipers when im getting warmed up or when im just chilling for the night and dont want anything stressful.

And like that, H2 being first choice all the time isnt great. Not because of the game imo but just because some of the maps snipers and swat are played on suck.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If people dont want to play your choice of game are they entitled to do that as well?

Yes, if the maps were randomised but they're not, if you want to play h2 in doubles you're going to play h2 in doubles, the other team doesn't have a choice.

That's the part that's annoying.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This game still has loads of bugs. Just frozen on me after waiting ages to find a game. Dont change the leader or it will fuck up.

This game still has loads of bugs. Just frozen on me after waiting ages to find a game. Dont change the leader or it will fuck up.

And they say mcc will continue to get updates after h5 comes out. It's almost 100 days away and we still have no h3 mlg settings along with the map selection in a lot of playlists still being horrible and many...MANY other bugs/bad features right now. I cannot see mcc getting any attention after h5 drops.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Playing doubles, get paired with random. Im ahead and about to get snipe, he makes me one shot, I die right away to enemy team and then he precedes to miss every shot with sniper and die. THEN he puts in his mic to say good job on dieing and then quits out. I love this community. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Dude I would be surprised if 50% of the original "MCC Team" still has a job at 343 right now. 

There is no MCC team in the 343 house... all this outsourced studios are working on it. And they all have their jobs.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

2 separate teams though?

Separate doesn't imply equal.

david_v_goliath.png

The MCC team is actually just Bravo tweeting out made-up stories and updates.

• Upvote (+1) 6

There is no MCC team in the 343 house... all this outsourced studios are working on it. And they all have their jobs.

Yes, there were parts that were outsourced - however, im not sure what in the world you are talking about in regards to there not being a MCC team and a H5 team within 343.  This is pretty much common knowledge - right along with the portions of MCC that were outsourced.  

I can't even play MCC for fun anymore. It's not even the fact that I mind losing, because I don't, I just sincerely hate the fact that if I choose to play alone, I have like 5% chance of winning no matter how many +25s I drop. I literally only match teams and I have the scrubbiest of the scrubs on my team every game. It's literally.... fucking.. impossible to win playing alone. Especially Hardcore and CE past level 15 (Edit: Not saying I'm a 15 lol, a lot higher than that. Just saying that seems to be the threshold haha). Xbox One is in the process of breeding a new generation I see. They just need to hurry up and learn how to use the controller in their hands.

• Upvote (+1) 7

So after like 5-6 weeks I wanna play some MCC again. But I dont want to end up going in solo, get mad and then quit for another 5-6 weeks. So if anyone would like to play with me feel free to add/invite me: Blainour. 

I am complete beginner at CE tho but I am learning... and my English isnt the greatest so therefore I am a bit shy ^^

What was your team name?  I reffed that tournament.

It's amazing the selective memory I have. I rememered Havok's team, teammates, and other random shit but I couldn't tell you the name of our team, the name of the team I had coached once ours got knocked out, or the name of my old team that disbanded a few weeks before meadowlands. I think for GB's leading into Meadowlands we were F for Forsettio's in honor of the kid we kicked off the team who was always a little too angry.

I can tell you that I teamed with J Mos Def, OMG Blaze, and xPatey, all NJ players. My team that disbanded was with RyoNess and Obi, who had picked up T for Techn9ne or w/e and someone else. The team I coached I can't remember a single player other than the one who was my friend, SickDegenerate who had knocked LegendJRG into the losers bracket. I remember being salty about my team disbanding, as well as not being able to find a replacement team which I was hoping to team with Olmecs Posse, but they had picked up Gilkey.

I'm pretty sure I was the only one on crutches for meadowlands 08 cause I had broken my leg in a bunch of places in a rugby accident.

It's amazing the selective memory I have. I rememered Havok's team, teammates, and other random shit but I couldn't tell you the name of our team, the name of the team I had coached once ours got knocked out, or the name of my old team that disbanded a few weeks before meadowlands. I think for GB's leading into Meadowlands we were F for Forsettio's in honor of the kid we kicked off the team who was always a little too angry.

I can tell you that I teamed with J Mos Def, OMG Blaze, and xPatey, all NJ players. My team that disbanded was with RyoNess and Obi, who had picked up T for Techn9ne or w/e and someone else. The team I coached I can't remember a single player other than the one who was my friend, SickDegenerate who had knocked LegendJRG into the losers bracket. I remember being salty about my team disbanding, as well as not being able to find a replacement team which I was hoping to team with Olmecs Posse, but they had picked up Gilkey.

I'm pretty sure I was the only one on crutches for meadowlands 08 cause I had broken my leg in a bunch of places in a rugby accident.

Geez, bringing back fun memories. I don't remember seeing you though. I know I didn't ref any of those guys.

So after like 5-6 weeks I wanna play some MCC again. But I dont want to end up going in solo, get mad and then quit for another 5-6 weeks. So if anyone would like to play with me feel free to add/invite me: Blainour. 

I am complete beginner at CE tho but I am learning... and my English isnt the greatest so therefore I am a bit shy ^^

I added you, I'm new to CE, too. It's hard, but it's really fun to play, so I want to learn more about it and get better. I also play a lot of Halo 2 and 3 if you ever want to play those.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I added you, I'm new to CE, too. It's hard, but it's really fun to play, so I want to learn more about it and get better. I also play a lot of Halo 2 and 3 if you ever want to play those.

Holler at me if you want to take learning H1 seriously

Please add me I can't take matching up against parties anymore. My CE rank has suffered enough cause 343 doesn't care to add Party Restrictions and I keep getting matched with scrubs

GT: Star Clout

Edit: So MCC just deranked me again because of a CE game on Wizard that froze MCC and crashed to Dashboard smh

I think I just got hit offline. Is there a way to tell the difference between getting DDOSd/DOSd and just plain lagging out?

I made a clip of it: https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/0a85bd51-3d92-471a-bd9c-3c9a1015e4bd?gamerTag=Mythik%20Nick&scid=77290100-225e-4768-9373-98164430a9f8

It didn't seem at all like normal lag, and the connection was fine until the end of the game. We were winning but then the other team either started hiding or they weren't respawning. Then I tried grabbing rockets but the game wouldn't let me, but I could pick up shotty, and then I tried grabbing rockets a second time (which is shown in the clip) and I still couldn't pick them up for some reason. There was also this weird little picture in the bottom right corner of my screen, and then I got kicked out of the game. All of this happened in the last 90 seconds or so of the match. My xbox couldn't connect to the internet for a few minutes but my other devices were fine the whole time. If I wasn't really hit offline then I feel dumb, but this was really weird.