CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Tell him $100. No one will buy this piece of shit. If he doesn't take 100 walk away

You can get used ones on Amazon for $250 and they work perfect.  So i may try to get him to come down some, i doubt he would take $100 though.

So many people in dubs quit if they don't get H3. I hate H3, but if it got voted I'll play it.

Also me and my friend got DDOS in dubs for 10 minutes. People actually care even though the game is dad.

So many people in dubs quit if they don't get H3. I hate H3, but if it got voted I'll play it.

Also me and my friend got DDOS in dubs for 10 minutes. People actually care even though the game is dad.

There was still cheaters in h3 before mcc came out. Sad bastards everywhere

So MM pairs people who are searching alone against teams? I just played a game of doubles against a team. Thats not really fair and Im pretty sure it didnt do that on the 360?

• Upvote (+1) 5

So MM pairs people who are searching alone against teams? I just played a game of doubles against a team. Thats not really fair and Im pretty sure it didnt do that on the 360?

Yeah I'd prefer it to at the very least try searching for solo 2-3 times before then opening up the search to teams/groups, but I only really have played Hardcore and H1 playlists. After that I really wouldn't mind getting grouped against a team.

Yeah I'd prefer it to at the very least try searching for solo 2-3 times before then opening up the search to teams/groups, but I only really have played Hardcore and H1 playlists. After that I really wouldn't mind getting grouped against a team.

If you give doubles a go and come up against two people who have mics and play together its really difficult to beat them, especially when the random team mate you get paired with has no mic 

Sweaty nerdgasm tip: wear a bandage on your trigger finger, now you can press the One's gimpy triggers in a similar fashion to having trigger stops. Someone partner up in CE with me, there's nothing like getting an AR kid on your team against teams. 

If you give doubles a go and come up against two people who have mics and play together its really difficult to beat them, especially when the random team mate you get paired with has no mic 

go hit bravo up with a tweet we need this out there so they know that party restrictions are a big deal. We need them but they haven't mentioned a a thing about it so start tweeting bravo until we get an answer.

• Upvote (+1) 1

MFW I get Citadel BRs for the five hundredth fuckin time;

2hz49oo.png

Just as I remember it 343

Could be worse. Could be Citadel ARs.

Could be worse. Could be Midship plasma rifles.

• Upvote (+1) 1

go hit bravo up with a tweet we need this out there so they know that party restrictions are a big deal. We need them but they haven't mentioned a a thing about it so start tweeting bravo until we get an answer.

i did that right after it happened (Y)

Believe me, I know. I mentioned that I play the H1 playlist which is the deepest form of a 2v2 in Halo, and requires the most teamwork to control the game. In the games that I've searched solo I can say that I only lucked out one time and got a legit Halo 1 player who was timing and giving me good spawns. It was cool cause we joined up afterwards but besides this guy ZekeThePlumber, I have never gone in solo and gotten a good teammate.

Regardless I have so many issues getting games that I'd still be content with it searching for solo players for 3-4 cycles before restarting the search and giving me anyone.

• Upvote (+1) 1

When it's not Citadel, it's Assembly -_-

Whenever 343 goes quiet about something specific I just assume on their end its "We don't know how to fix this so we'll just ignore the pleas from the community and hope they forget about it".

• Upvote (+1) 4

Grrrrrrrrr and they fuckin know! They know all we wanna play is narrows, pit, heretic, occasional high ground. Fuckin 'eeeeeellll m8

i would rather play both those maps than standoff,snowbound and high ground, that is all i ever get you guys are lucky to get those maps don't take it for granted.

• Upvote (+1) 2

BUT DID YOU WIN

Tied :/ They couldnt plant on us but it was impossible to plant on them as well. Maybe if our teammate didnt quit

i would rather play both those maps than standoff,snowbound and high ground, that is all i ever get you guys are lucky to get those maps don't take it for granted.

but then it wouldnt be how you remembered it

I'm kinda glad MCC has killed my drive to play Halo without always having a partner or a group to search with. It's helped my baskeball game immensely.

I wonder how much the MCC population will increase as more XB1 systems are sold ... only 10 million systems have shipped as of March 2015, vs. 84 million for X360 and 21 million PS4 systems

I wonder how much the MCC population will increase as more XB1 systems are sold ... only 10 million systems have shipped as of March 2015, vs. 84 million for X360 and 21 million PS4 systems

It probably won't increase noticeably. This game had and still does have horrible PR surrounding it.

• Upvote (+1) 2