CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Played to matches just now after I got off work. One was on Halo 2 classic and the other on HCE. Both had their lag issues...I've yet to experience what this dedicate server mumbo jumbo is all about. I swear I'm getting p2p connection every match.

Btw, has anyone played the Gears beta? Notice in the main menu, very small print by the way, but there is a data center option to choose. By default, it had me in Brazil...saying it was 20ms and the US was in the 50-60 MS...you've got to be kidding me.

@@beamimpact holds his own against the legend.

apycz0d.png

they lucked out with their crappy US connections on that match, the game before was way closer when the host connection didnt lag so badly

iUeDrBv.png

im a fulltime casual though so its pretty obious to lose against good teams, but that game five matches before was the pinnacle :)

m0YyQF4.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

they lucked out with their crappy US connections on that match, the game before was way closer when the host connection didnt lag so badly

iUeDrBv.png

im a fulltime casual though so its pretty obious to lose against good teams, but that game five matches before was the pinnacle :)

m0YyQF4.png

Rapist!

According to this kid there are no issues and we're all just looking for issues to complain about. Jesus titty fucking Christ.

• Upvote (+1) 2

According to this kid there are no issues and we're all just looking for issues to complain about. Jesus titty fucking Christ.

I literally opened it to send the bug topic but glad to see someone else had :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Rank resets should happen to keep people active............ Son typed that, probably read it over, then hit send.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone else having serious mm issues? My NAT is fine and my connection is mediocre but it should allow me to play.  I got 1 match successfully the past couple hours.  I'm stuck in "players found" limbo most of the time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Rank resets should happen to keep people active............ Son typed that, probably read it over, then hit send.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Anyone down to play some h1? Getting tired of matching with little kids that don't have mics who quite three minutes in against teams of two.

next time you're on hmu....I need a partner while I wait on another to get his controller delivered before we can grind  <_< I refuse to play this playlist alone...I don't need that stress in my life..

I don't know what is going on with MCC today but every game is laggy as hell.  I also do not appear on the after action report (everyone else does) and I have not ranked up despite winning the last 5/6 games in CE.  I did notice however that the random AR using idiots that are always paired up with me seem to be ranking up just fine.

I don't know why I am almost always paired with idiots but I just played with someone who betrayed me 3 times because he is dumb enough to think that adding a melee to his weapon switch is necessary.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Is this game getting party restrictions or should I just sell my xbox? @@Bravo

I feel your pain, we are so close to a game that is actually fun to play we just need party restrictions.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Tonight was an awesome night of halo for me. Decided to play some H2 classic needing a break from hardcore since I was solo. I ranked up to a level 7 without dropping a game though granted they were pretty bad noobs in most of them. I won two 3v4 games and one 2v4 and got a message afterwards from one of the opponents who said some kind words. Made my night. Search times were quick and every single lobby everyone voted BR's over smgs. It was the most fun I had in awhile since I hardly play this much. Shots were registering well and everything felt smooth. It was so unexpected from the usual.

What will it take for 343 to listen and make it so that full parties are not matching randoms? In Halo 3 parties of 3 matched other parties of 3 and same with parties of 4. Stupid how searching solo or in twos immediately puts you at a disadvantage. Why is there still no post-game lobby? Why is there no total score on the post-carnage report? It seems like 343 uses zero common sense when making decisions. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Played a few games of dubs yesterday, random team mate votes H4 and then quits before it starts leaving me to play my most disliked game. After a few kills it became a 1v1. The guy took the lead and then just kept sprinting away from me on Haven, very agitating.

I am pretty sure we've been over this already, but why is Halo 4 not in the team slayer playlist?  My friend and I were playing split screen and wanted to play Halo 4 TS but it was ranked so we couldn't.  I don't see why they wouldn't add it in just like they did in the Big Team playlist. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4