CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

If this works, you can own my body. Late joining tje games is so fuckin frustrating!!! > :(

It does work, I also made a second account and loaded late in EVERY game for h2a and for the first game in any other halo. 

Was watching Chig's stream and saw him switch accounts and then log out of the other, tried it and have not loaded late into a game on my second account since.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If this game actually worked everyone here would know about the "Buy one sub for Gold, have it for any account on the console" thing, because people would be making alts like crazy to play ranked and it would have become widespread.

You guys know about gamesharing?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah I random spawned in his line of sight so many times. Ridiculous. He still hit great shots though. Also my teammate just running up to snipe and I proceed to get spawn sniped three times in a row in the same spot. Was not calm with John at that moment lol but he carried my ass all night so I can't complain too much.

A lot of those spawn snipes were your teammates fault. Your teammate was chillin near Red 3 and sn1py knew he wasn't moving. Sn1py was literally in the same spot for like 35 seconds hardscoping the spawnpoint. That was when he spawn sniped you 3 times in a row.

Same thing happened to me when I matched him lmao. It's insane.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've come to the conclusion that I will never win a ranked Halo 1 game with my friend ever. We literally just lost 10 games in a row because the dude is clueless. I shouldn't even be surprised but it's just so frustrating. Although, it would help if we didn't spawn a minute into the game each time. I haven't played a single game that hasn't lagged since the update. Dedicated servers hard at work lol.

Is this friend the guy you made that giant tl:dr post about a while back?

If this game actually worked everyone here would know about the "Buy one sub for Gold, have it for any account on the console" thing, because people would be making alts like crazy to play ranked and it would have become widespread.

You guys know about gamesharing?

What benefit would you get for creating a new account just to play ranked? In MCC there is no exp ranking system so the amount of games you've played doesn't have an effect on how difficult it'll be to level up.

What benefit would you get for creating a new account just to play ranked? In MCC there is no exp ranking system so the amount of games you've played doesn't have an effect on how difficult it'll be to level up.

Not having to play with worse players on your main and take losses.

Just curious, but what is required? A new windows live id or e-mail? I'd like to have a secondary account so I could play some various halo games with some real life friends without getting to stressed myself. However there's a couple like me living in the stone age so I want to transfer that account on my 360 as well.

edit: also, I apologize to Elitist Fours (did well in later halo's correct?) for complaining about lag. I try not to even when it's bad but in a close game on a map like Hang Em, it just get's to me... would have gotten more but was too focused on trying to get that W

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Teapot%20Yo/video/3703123

Yes, you will need another email address to make an "alternate/smurf" account.

If you wan to make new account follow these steps:

1.) Turn your Xbox One on, and login to an Xbox Live account that has an active Gold membership

2.) On the the dashboard hit the start button (the button to the right of the guide button), and click "settings"

3.) Scroll right, and when you see a text box that says "Add to family," click it

4.) Select the "Add new" text box

5.) At this point you will be prompted to either input an email address, or to "Get a new account." You can use an existing email address provided it is not linked to any other Xbox Live accounts. If you don't have an address you would like to use, select "Get a new account" to create a new email address (I created a fake email address and it worked without issue)

6.) After you input an email address, complete the rest of the information as prompted (fake information works just fine)

7.) Congratulations, you can now sign in with your "smurf" account, happy hunting!

Edit: Just wow at the HeH footage. You would think that since it's 2015 people wouldn't have such bad internet, I swear that half the people in the H:CE playlist are intentionally lagging their connection to make themselves harder to hit. Played around 10 games last night,and in at least half of those, players on the other team were teleporting at times.

• Upvote (+1) 3

MM seems to be completely broken right now. Can't get a game.

H2 is honestly the shittiest game in this collection. Nothing past 10 meters registers, might as well use the H3 BR.

H2 is honestly the shittiest game in this collection. Nothing past 10 meters registers, might as well use the H3 BR.

I swear to god the kids who say this are playing a different game than me. H2 BR on MCC works 10x better than it did on original Xbox on XBL. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

I swear to god the kids who say this are playing a different game than me. H2 BR on MCC works 10x better than it did on original Xbox on XBL.

There are times when I swear my aim is impeccable and it turns out to be a 9 shot kill. The netcode in H2 just doesn't seem to play nice with me.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I feel the same as them. I'm not sure about XBL b/c it was so long ago. But playing on the servers in 2010 and then on xbc 2k12-2k14, halo2 had way better shot registration. I feel like every game is 100+ ping on mcc

I literally cannot find a game, I figured I'd get gold again and try Halo again, found one game and can't find another for the life of me.

I literally cannot find a game, I figured I'd get gold again and try Halo again, found one game and can't find another for the life of me.

Buying XBL Gold for Halo in 2015 was not the best idea. But welcome to the club, we have free salt.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think it's everyone right now. I usually don't have problems finding games, but all of sudden it's been restarting the search a lot.

Buying XBL Gold for Halo in 2015 was not the best idea. But welcome to the club, we have free salt.

Well I ran out for two months since I haven't played anything on xbox in a while, but I had the itch to try MCC out again, but alas, it still has been the same.

Friendly reminder that if your rank resets hard reset your xbox straight away and that should restore them. All I see on Bravos twitter page is apologies to people who have had their ranks reset -_-. Sad life.

If this works, you can own my body. Late joining tje games is so fuckin frustrating!!! > :(

It should work, after I signed out of my other profiles I stopped entering games late.