CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

If there was no party restrictions I would play for more often. Instead of not being able to search at all because when I do I'm guaranteed to match a party of 4 and catch a L.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What level are you? It seems once you past level 20 all you get is partys because you need to be with a party in the first place to have a good chance of going past 20 to begin with (except for CE & Doubles).

i am a 24 in halo 3 at the moment i am going through hell trying to get past this rank, i can't always have people online. i just wish there was party restrictions so i could play solo and enjoy myself.

Party restrictions are absolutely needed, I dont give a fuck if the search times are increased. Any playlist with ranks needs them, it ruins the whole experience for both sides.

I think a lot of ppl would rather deal with the search time than search alone only to play against parties

1.  Halo 3 on the 360 still has them and MM is working just fine.

2. The playerbase will NOT get bigger with these extremely unbalanced games. No party restrictions are actively discouraging people from playing MM

@@Bravo Please

• Upvote (+1) 2

So there's apparently a new glitch where if you pause the game you get stuck in the pause screen forever. Seriously, go fuck yourselves 343. I come back to this game after like 2.5 months hoping it's better and some new random shit that makes 0 sense happens to me in my first game of the day, when I'm trying to relax on a Sunday afternoon before I have to work my ass off all week. We were in the lead, too until it happened, and then proceeded to lose because I spent the rest of the match trying everything I could to fix it. I just had to restart. Fuck you.

I've come to the conclusion that I will never win a ranked Halo 1 game with my friend ever. We literally just lost 10 games in a row because the dude is clueless. I shouldn't even be surprised but it's just so frustrating. Although, it would help if we didn't spawn a minute into the game each time. I haven't played a single game that hasn't lagged since the update. Dedicated servers hard at work lol.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I've come to the conclusion that I will never win a ranked Halo 1 game with my friend ever. We literally just lost 10 games in a row because the dude is clueless. I shouldn't even be surprised but it's just so frustrating. Although, it would help if we didn't spawn a minute into the game each time. I haven't played a single game that hasn't lagged since the update. Dedicated servers hard at work lol.

This happened too me way too much today. I lost my fuckin mind, brought up rage in me I didn't think I could feel playing halo anymore.

This happened too me way too much today. I lost my fuckin mind, brought up rage in me I didn't think I could feel playing halo anymore.

This was the final straw, I just set my controller down and walked away after this happened.

http://imgur.com/FO6zJrB

• Upvote (+1) 8

I would have honestly set fire to my Xbox if the game itself fucked over two heavy explosives firing. Worse than memory corruption ugh.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This was the final straw, I just set my controller down and walked away after this happened.

Ugh tell me about it. I get the strangest lag in mcc. I remember getting that teleporting lag on 360 (you know tje kind, lag that makes you afraid of jumping) but it's unbelievable in mcc. I've teleported from one end of the map to te other. In h1 I had lag where for some reason rockets would take like 2 seconds to come out after firing but would still come out in tje same place I fired it. Pistol shots would come out but registered way late. I had tis game against ar noobs who I'd 3 then watch em sponge until I'd empty my clip in em, die then watch them drop dead two seconds after. Headshot medal and everything. Quiete embarrassing these games playing smoother on 10mb dsl in 2008 than now... sigh sigh sigh.

I am creating my own party restrictions right now blocking every party of 4 i come across, once i get a 50 ill unblock them but for now this is unbearable. i have blocked almost every party of 4 now i am getting solo players more often i can have fun again lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I am creating my own party restrictions right now blocking every party of 4 i come across, once i get a 50 ill unblock them but for now this is unbearable. i have blocked almost every party of 4 now i am getting solo players more often i can have fun again lol.

Literally two of the biggest issues in MCC here being used to cancel each other out.

Amazing.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Ever since the last patch I'm getting kicked out of lobbies and ranked games after the vote has happened, because there's a wonderful new issue with maps not loading properly. I've lost my rank 4 times in the last 3 days due to incomplete games or disconnects related to this shit. 

Ever since the last patch I'm getting kicked out of lobbies and ranked games after the vote has happened, because there's a wonderful new issue with maps not loading properly. I've lost my rank 4 times in the last 3 days due to incomplete games or disconnects related to this shit. 

Are you in a party when this happens? I find this happens more when I'm in a party.

I've been using an alt account when I play alone because I refuse to play on my main without a partner. Gold gets transferred to every account on the xbox so it's basically free. I suggest making another account when you play with him so you don't stress over the rank as much.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Genius

Hey, I have noticed that if I'm signed into two accounts at the same time, I end up loading into games a few seconds to a minute later than everyone else. Try signing out of your other profiles and that issue should be fixed.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Vinny gettin the D from sn1py right now. Holy shit

Yeah I random spawned in his line of sight so many times. Ridiculous. He still hit great shots though. Also my teammate just running up to snipe and I proceed to get spawn sniped three times in a row in the same spot. Was not calm with John at that moment lol but he carried my ass all night so I can't complain too much.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really?

TIL

yup...all you need is one account being paid for and the rest will be free...with full gold memberships 

I had a similar game yesterday, I swear CE hit reg is all over the place. Is it because on host/off host shooting is different? So damn frustrating to empty entire pistol clips into people's heads and they turn around and give me the sweet 3sk.

And also can we please get a on option to turn off aim acceleration in H3? So damn frustrating

Not sure if it's the case in this instance, but there is definitely some oddness with quickly switching weapons after firing rockets - I'm not sure if it's a server issue or a game issue, to be honest.

Can anyone else back this up? I've had it happen about half-a-dozen times, typically with the sniper secondary on Chill Out.

Hey, I have noticed that if I'm signed into two accounts at the same time, I end up loading into games a few seconds to a minute later than everyone else. Try signing out of your other profiles and that issue should be fixed.

If this works, you can own my body. Late joining tje games is so fuckin frustrating!!! >:(

yup...all you need is one account being paid for and the rest will be free...with full gold memberships 

Just curious, but what is required? A new windows live id or e-mail? I'd like to have a secondary account so I could play some various halo games with some real life friends without getting to stressed myself. However there's a couple like me living in the stone age so I want to transfer that account on my 360 as well.

Loving the amount of alt accounts in the H1 playlist though. two players with random clan tags and matching gamertags = automatic european halo kids to me. SplashyCarp3698 and other random XBL generated bullshit, or the typical clever 3shot/trey related tag like BobbyBouTrey means someones about to do work.

GG's to Trix, Doughboy, and the Censored duos. It's been a while but I really miss playing against ppl that require a strong mental game to beat them. GG's to the homie though, Zeketheplumber.. has anyone ran into him in the h1 playlist? Searched solo, found him, did well, partied up, kicked ass. His more passive play style compliments my way too dumb aggressive playstyle. 

edit: also, I apologize to Elitist Fours (did well in later halo's correct?) for complaining about lag. I try not to even when it's bad but in a close game on a map like Hang Em, it just get's to me... would have gotten more but was too focused on trying to get that W

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Teapot%20Yo/video/3703123