CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Holmes said in the interview we did with him that there are no plans to stop support for any titles, MCC included. We don't know how big the MCC team is but they won't be going anywhere.

Thanks for the info Moa. I won't lie, I didn't bother to read the interview, because I figured that it would solely focus on H5.  

Holmes said in the interview we did with him that there are no plans to stop support for any titles, MCC included. We don't know how big the MCC team is but they won't be going anywhere.

stop and reduce may be two different things, however.

Can't wait for MCC to let me get a game in each playlist without having to restart the search.

@@Batchford, Good game of Midship plasma rifles LOL. Cant believe its 2015 and we have to play this shit.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is @@Batchford considered a good Halo player? Seems like he's always playing a nervous wreck misfiring his sniper everywhere

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Is @@Batchford considered a good Halo player? Seems like he's always playing a nervous wreck misfiring his sniper everywhere

There are more good players who suck with snipers than there are good snipers.

I have never played with you... Do you get a stiffy by spreading lies? Eat a big of dicks you cunt

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Really dont know what you think a post like that will achieve other than creating an argument.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Keys' scrub status confirmed.

it is hilarious that all you get is party's of 4 while running solo, i am convinced this game is just messing with me now.

it is hilarious that all you get is party's of 4 while running solo, i am convinced this game is just messing with me now.

What level are you? It seems once you past level 20 all you get is partys because you need to be with a party in the first place to have a good chance of going past 20 to begin with (except for CE & Doubles).

What level are you? It seems once you past level 20 all you get is partys because you need to be with a party in the first place to have a good chance of going past 20 to begin with (except for CE & Doubles).

i am a 24 in halo 3 at the moment i am going through hell trying to get past this rank, i can't always have people online. i just wish there was party restrictions so i could play solo and enjoy myself.

• Upvote (+1) 3

At peak times I ran into to2 in the majority of my games. Dang you Americans sweaty

• Upvote (+1) 1

stop falling for that terrible troll....dude prolly sucks at campaign, just ignore his baits...he's trying his hardest to get something to fall for it...

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Party restrictions are absolutely needed, I dont give a fuck if the search times are increased. Any playlist with ranks needs them, it ruins the whole experience for both sides.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Party restrictions are absolutely needed, I dont give a fuck if the search times are increased. Any playlist with ranks needs them, it ruins the whole experience for both sides.

i doubt the playerbase is big enough for this

I think a lot of ppl would rather deal with the search time than search alone only to play against parties

• Upvote (+1) 6

1. This is bullshit. Halo 3 on the 360 still has them and MM is working just fine.

2. The playerbase will NOT get bigger with these extremely unbalanced games. No party restrictions are actively discouraging people from playing MM

• Upvote (+1) 8