CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Games ending early WAY more often for me. Pistol is still off, missing shots from 15 feet away with the reticule direct on their head.

IDK if anybody has realized this yet but people are abusing the Xbox One Rep system. If you block somebody you can't match that person in matchmaking anymore.

And because of this if you have enough people blocking you. You will have red Rep and if you have Red rep you can only match people with Red Rep and no one else. So a bunch of people are getting fucked over and can't find matches anymore in any playlist. I'm stuck having to do customs or creating new accounts to fucking play matchmaking.

People are saying the only way to get your rep up is you have to find more people and play more matches until it's yellow but It's fucking impossible to find matches...

B11, Gimp, Nizi, Syphon, Gil, metul x and a bunch of more people are getting fucked over because of this..

Fuck MCC

What the fuck? I thought it would only give neg rep if you sent feedback?

I blocked a few people because their connections were awful. But I didn't think it would neg someone.

Games are often still not loading and searching times in some playlists are still way too high.

Did MCC get an Content Update (CU) this month? I know it got a playlist update, but curious if additional updates are incoming this month.

God damn the aiming on Halo3 in MCC is the worst ever..... How can people put up with that.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Did MCC get an Content Update (CU) this month? I know it got a playlist update, but curious if additional updates are incoming this month.

Theres been no word for a content update for June. Since H5 and MCC are two completely different teams, not sure why this is.

I'd love if @@Frankie or someone else from 343 would come and have a calm, level conversation with us about the state of the game, their plans for continued support, bugs on their radar, etc. It'd be a really good way for them to build some community goodwill back up before Halo 5.

Just loop us in on where their heads are at - what should we expect over the next few months? What are they prioritizing with MCC?

Doesn't have to be overly official - doesn't have to be full of promises and guarantees - just would be really nice to get a candid state of the union of some sort that's not Bravo's marketing blog (no offense, Andy - I know you're just doing your job).

• Upvote (+1) 8

Lol is this the h2a thing?

Yea, were would have gave them the shits if it was H1 100%

• Upvote (+1) 2

IDK if anybody has realized this yet but people are abusing the Xbox One Rep system. If you block somebody you can't match that person in matchmaking anymore.

And because of this if you have enough people blocking you. You will have red Rep and if you have Red rep you can only match people with Red Rep and no one else. So a bunch of people are getting fucked over and can't find matches anymore in any playlist. I'm stuck having to do customs or creating new accounts to fucking play matchmaking. 

People are saying the only way to get your rep up is you have to find more people and play more matches until it's yellow but It's fucking impossible to find matches...

B11, Gimp, Nizi, Syphon, Gil, metul x and a bunch of more people are getting fucked over because of this..

Fuck MCC 

Pussy shit. Scrubs are getting raped and giving bad feedback on ppl and blocking someone who sucks/trolls the game you played will fuck them over....sheesh, that's unfortunate.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd love if @@Frankie or someone else from 343 would come and have a calm, level conversation with us about the state of the game, their plans for continued support, bugs on their radar, etc. It'd be a really good way for them to build some community goodwill back up before Halo 5.

Just loop us in on where their heads are at - what should we expect over the next few months? What are they prioritizing with MCC?

Doesn't have to be overly official - doesn't have to be full of promises and guarantees - just would be really nice to get a candid state of the union of some sort that's not Bravo's marketing blog (no offense, Andy - I know you're just doing your job).

Not happening. they're going to come here to sell the shit out of Halo 5 though.

Fuck MCC 

wow. just seriously wow. 

This is game breaking. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not happening. they're going to come here to sell the shit out of Halo 5 though.

The way to sell me on Halo 5 is to convince me you learned from MCC, have plans to continue to fix the product and a clear vision for doing so, and facilitating intelligent discussion with some of your most critical, but invested, fans on how to produce a game that is competitive AND fun.

I know I live in an unrealistic, idealized world, but it's nice to dream sometimes...

• Upvote (+1) 3

^average

I know I missed a lot of shots. It was my first game in a few days. That's not the point.

I've never seen you post anything remotely constructive on this forum.