CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Stronger magnum, cool!

A lack of mid range weapons in H2 though, I don't know if that's true...

They probably nerfed it from 13 to 15sk and added bloom.

Am I dick to think that these idiots in line for the Q&A should really start doing their research before coming in.

343: "You will be able to play classic Halo 2 mutliplayer"

Crowd: "Oh my god! Woooooo! clap clap clap"

• Upvote (+1) 1

for those who don't remember, the point of the silenced smg is not that it's silenced, but that it can scope in.

EDIT: do people really have a problem with a speed boost power up if it's treated like OS or camo?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I really wished that Coagulation wasn't being remade. It's been redone so many times.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What's up with the control schemes? That's the only part I missed unfortunately.

You would think that someone in that fuckin line would think, "What about ranking system", "What are you going to do for the competitive settings"?

I'm having the biggest nerd rage ever. And not only were the questions just dumb, but the twitch chat was just fuckin awful.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I had to login so I could B$%&h

ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THOSE QUESTIONS?!

JEEEEESUS like who cares about Easter Eggs that we all know are all over campaign and stupid cutscenes... Like two questions that were even remotely tolerable

- The button combo question

- The Forge budget (Semi decent question

But the ONE question didn't get asked I know everyone on this thread was looking for didn't even come out there mouths. The rage is real lol.. SwiftRage.

Glad all those freaking Gunnery Sergeants and First Lieutenant's got their campaign answers though >_>

/rage

Keep hope alive guys.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I had to login so I could B$%&h

ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THOSE QUESTIONS?!

JEEEEESUS like who cares about Easter Eggs that we all know are all over campaign and stupid cutscenes... Like two questions that were even remotely tolerable

- The button combo question

- The Forge budget (Semi decent question

But the ONE question didn't get asked I know everyone on this thread was looking for didn't even come out there mouths. The rage is real lol.. SwiftRage.

Glad all those freaking Gunnery Sergeants and First Lieutenant's got their campaign answers though >_>

/rage

Keep hope alive guys.

It's like you've never watched a Q&A for a Halo panel before.

Stop being a selfish cunt.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 8

think its dumb that theyre adding things like the AR/speedboost. If I wanna use those things i'll play halo 3/4

Regarding the 343i panel at RTX:

Ohh Q&A how you always disappoint...

Personally I think that this panel was obviously catered towards the casuals considering that it is rooster teeth. However, I can't be the only one that is worried about all these changes. They are tinkering with the sandbox (I'm not sure if that will occur in H2A and classic H2 or not).

What really kind of ticks me off is when one of the guys said that Halo 2A is basically H2++, because its Halo 2 but with all of the technology we have today helps them add a good amount of features......... And I'm like Spectator Mode PLOX?  :lxthul:

(Don't get me wrong though I'm still psyched, I'm just worried)

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's like you've never watched a Q&A for a Halo panel before.

Stop being a selfish cunt.

I have and it infuriates me equally each time a stupid question gets asked that no one cares about.

think its dumb that theyre adding things like the AR/speedboost. If I wanna use those things i'll play halo 3/4

Or you could just play the original Halo 2. 

I was frustrated with the questions too but it was kind of expected. And really guys? The insults by calling them by their rank? It's like 2009 Bnet all over again

• Upvote (+1) 2

-lore warning-

Big thing: the terminal trailer at the end of this press conference basically flat out says Master Chief is assigned to kill the Arbiter by ONI. the text that pops up during the beginning of this video:

He's assigned to kill him by Locke, the Spartan that's trying to track him down.  Which is weird, since in the e3 trailer Locke is talking peacefully to The Arbiter.  I think this must mean that they only send MC to kill Arbiter some time after he talks to Locke in that trailer, presumably after he's been found again.

-lore over-

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's only being added for the remastered Halo 2. Which is practically adding anything to H2 that they never had a chance to back in 04.

It's more of a Halo 2.2 than a full-blown remake.

I have and it infuriates me equally each time a stupid question gets asked that no one cares about.

A question you don't care about. There is more to Halo than the multiplayer side of things. Truthfully, the population of RTX just aren't the kind of hardcore multiplayer fanatics, and actually care about things such as lore.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I enjoyed hearing the backstory of h2's development more than I did about any of the new info on h2a. Crazy to think we got so many arena maps simply because they fucked up and couldn't deliver on their Halo Warfare for 32 players.

Hope the playlist structure changes pretty drastically from what we saw today.

At E3 the playlist (for MP) they showed were H4 playlists with all of them being cross-game. Now they showed a hole bunch of 1 game playlist + 2 multi game playlist. So I'd say it's fair to assume that they are still heavily tweaking playlists and atleast realized that we really really really really want to just play 1 game.

I just wish someone would have asked about whether h1's netcode would be completely new or if they are using h1 pc's netcode. Question didn't really give us anything except for knowing that H2A has no button combos (boy am I happy that I won't have to play that, though it will be better than h4). Speaking of which, someone should have asked if you can actually play h4 in splitscreen without insane lags.

All good additions from what I've seen. Seems Halo 4 Flood is out for future games.

Glad to see that they showed off a lot of new things today that we all were waiting for. Still a lot of questions to be answered though. This was a great start though.

650e21ca7bd06533212f17e08423d3fa.png

I know I'm a bit cynical, but I don't like seeing Ricochet being added to the H2A playlist hopper. That gametype will just remind me of Halo 4. 

I know I'm a bit cynical, but I don't like seeing Ricochet being added to the H2A playlist hopper. That gametype will just remind me of Halo 4. 

Well it's only in the Anni MP and not original

People think speed boost is bad? News to me.

You are being cynical. It's only H2A, not H2.