CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I just noticed that the flamthrower in CE got new sounds and particles.

I just noticed that the flamthrower in CE got new sounds and particles.

Looks, feels and sounds the exact same.

Looks, feels and sounds the exact same.

I meant it got remastered sounds and particles in comparison to Custom Edition.

I meant it got remastered sounds and particles in comparison to Custom Edition.

Oh, it's been like that since launch.

Sucks really, no idea why they decided to keep the custom sounds and stuff from CEA.

• Upvote (+1) 1

really sick of waiting for ranks i just want to play some thing besides h2a. i would play team slayer but they are taking ranks out so there is no point, it is just getting boring playing for nothing.

this is exactly why i hate this company didn't he say this 2 days ago how long does it take? company is such a joke.

Bb2WUUu.png

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Halo 4 Turbo came out two years ago today.

Crazy to think it's been that long.

really sick of waiting for ranks i just want to play some thing besides h2a. i would play team slayer but they are taking ranks out so there is no point, it is just getting boring playing for nothing.

this is exactly why i hate this company didn't he say this 2 days ago how long does it take? company is such a joke.

Bb2WUUu.png

And you'd bitch and moan just as bad if he gave you a date that wasn't final.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Halo 4 Turbo came out two years ago today.

Crazy to think it's been that long.

And you'd bitch and moan just as bad if he gave you a date that wasn't final.

i can't help that this company is a joke of course i would bitch and moan its been long enough.

• Upvote (+1) 3

really sick of waiting for ranks i just want to play some thing besides h2a.

I swear they're doing this shit on purpose. I bet you team hardcore had a higher population than HCS yet they rank that anyways because they want to promote that shitty game. As soon as Team Hardcore gets ranked with H3 I bet you the HCS playlist population will plummet.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bb2WUUu.png

I can imagine Bravo being like

"Well why the fuck not "team"?"

I swear they're doing this shit on purpose. I bet you team hardcore had a higher population than HCS yet they rank that anyways because they want to promote that shitty game. As soon as Team Hardcore gets ranked with H3 I bet you the HCS playlist population will plummet.

Being honest I'm just wondering when we will receive what we paid for or what was advertised. I'm not even talking 'exactly as I remember it' they can't deliver on that and we all know it. I mean just the general fucking idea that the game works and there are ranks and a, you know, functional H1/2/3 experience? Please? Hello 343?
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Being honest I'm just wondering when we will receive what we paid for or what was advertised. I'm not even talking 'exactly as I remember it' they can't deliver on that and we all know it. I mean just the general fucking idea that the game works and there are ranks and a, you know, functional H1/2/3 experience? Please? Hello 343?

343: I would tell you about MCC's future, but let me change the subject real quick. Halo 5 is being handled by a different team, isn't that exciting? We love throwing our other teams under the bus, despite being under the same leadership. As for MCC, download the free Halo 3: ODST campaign and Relic remake as compensation! Have a good day bye!

• Upvote (+1) 6

Anybody here happen to have an idea of the minimum upload speed requirement to pay something like H2A? I'm looking to upgrade my internet and maybe get an Xbox One and I've heard that H2A and Destiny take a lot of upload speed to play and I want to know what internet service I would have to shop for to allow me to play games on XBL. From what I gather, I figure that the 6 Mbps down package I want to get would be more than enough for XBL multiplayer gaming, but I have no idea what type of upload to look for.

Would 1 Mbps up be good enough? I think most options in my area cost a fortune to get more than 1 Mbps

I had 8 down ,0.3 upload and 50 ping and H2A was unplayable for me. The games werent laggy but my shots etc werent working. I went back and looked at videos and my bullets would come out but not register but the ammo never left my gun. 

I currently have 100 down, 20 up and ping of about 5. It was only an extra 10 euro, and it works brilliant but im sure you dont need half as good as that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh, it's been like that since launch.

Sucks really, no idea why they decided to keep the custom sounds and stuff from CEA.

I'm guessing, like most of the game at launch, non-existent optimization. I'd be scared to know how the game would run in this collection if they left the sound effects untouched at launch. Clearly something happened during the development process we were never told about/will never know.

I know that's a tall assumption, and it's inexcusable that a fifteen year old game can run with so many problems on a bloated locked down PC in a console shell.

Haha well... once this playlist update is dropped and CE is fixed then we're almost where we should have been at launch  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1

What happened to "The Bulletin" with Jay Freschette? I actually really enjoyed those.

What happened to 'GenOrange'?

What happened to 'GenOrange'?

Switched cause people called me "Jen" in game or "General Orange" or "Generation Orange". So I decided to drop it so i could strictly be called just Orange lol.

Switched cause people called me "Jen" in game or "General Orange" or "Generation Orange". So I decided to drop it so i could strictly be called just Orange lol.

Orange is clearly the best colour so I am ok with this change.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I swear too. Notice how when the game launched they only ranked h2a, because that was what they wanted everyone to play.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What happened to "The Bulletin" with Jay Freschette? I actually really enjoyed those.

Back after e3

• Upvote (+1) 1