CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

It looks like waypoints over weapons are back too, but I like this version a lot better. It's more a of a visual cue to newer players showing there's a weapon, and you can't see it from across the map. You probably have to be looking right at it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

that could be interesting

I can see literally every change they've mentioned annoying most of you, since I know you're not fond of anything being easier/safer + energy shield stuff.

But the remade maps need new stuff for it to be justified as its own playlist, beyond just being prettier.

bet most of that stuff can be removed/blocked off in forge.

Let's not judge the mechanic before we play the map guys... it doesn't seem stupid like the EMP button on that Halo 4 map, it actually seems sorta cool

Seems like a lot more reminiscing than actual new info. It is pretty cool to hear some of the original thoughts for these though

Lol at the people bitching at the remastered Ascension. That shield in the middle is cool. I like all the small changes they made. People don't realize that they don't have to play the remastered maps.

watching this rtx thing, they soo get it. hope restored. equipment are a core part of halo? YES!!

I can see literally every change they've mentioned annoying most of you, since I know you're not fond of anything being easier/safer + energy shield stuff.

The added cover on OS bridge and the ramp leading up to the platform which connects to top mid is pretty cool- added map geometry for cover usually benefits gameplay.

Shield doors/bubbles is another thing, as anyone that's played Snowbound and Epitaph in H3 will tell you.   

• Upvote (+1) 1

So Richochet is coming to Halo 2 Anniversary. I don't know how I feel about it, but I won't mind as long as it stays out of competitive.

The added cover on OS bridge and the ramp leading up to the platform which connects to top mid is pretty cool- added map geometry for cover usually benefits gameplay.

Shield doors/bubbles is another thing, as anyone that's played Snowbound and Epitaph in H3 will tell you.   

the fact that it's a single localized shield that lasts for a limited time and can't be activated while standing inside it means it's a bit different.  I can see it leading to slightly annoying situations, but the fact that anyone using it to hide only has a limited amount of time is pretty good.  could be abused with teamwork, I guess.  wonder how long of a cooldown there is.

Infection on Foundation?!  ;)

I'd be pumped to play that occasionally

Stronger magnum, cool! 

A lack of mid range weapons in H2 though, I don't know if that's true...