CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Loaded up doubles with nephew sat next to me, both on different xboxs and we load in heretic ctf, game loads and he's in theatre on construct on a game he played earlier and i'm on my own. He pressed start and leave and a confirmation screen says "are you sure you wish to leave multiplayer"...?

Well...that's a new one.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Man I love playing Halo 2 playlist and never ever getting Remnant! Fun times!

The fact that they managed to break H1 AGAIN makes me just laugh. When is this company going to be eraticated?

Oh, and the fact that they still cannot just name game types in a coherent manner is a nice touch.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I like how they replaced gamertags with "player found" in matchmaking but they left the clan tag and emblem visible so if you match a team twice in a row or even just remember clan tags or emblems then you know who it is...

Talked to Bravo about that earlier. Seems like there may be some plans for that:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Like how was any of this not thought through beforehand.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Is Remnant definitely in Team H2A? Still have not gotten it yet

Is Remnant definitely in Team H2A? Still have not gotten it yet

Really?

I played about 6 games of H2A and 5 of them were Remnant.

Like I'm not even getting it in voting options.

I've only ran into Remnant once. Something tells me it's going to be that way for the next month... Oh well, Terminal is still better in every stretch of the way and will vote for it whenever I get the chance.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This patch has worked wonders...  I can finally get games in every playlist.  Going to buy back my xbox.

what the fuck is this i'm hearing about h1 being broken? magnetism being fucked up? what?????

what the fuck is this i'm hearing about h1 being broken? magnetism being fucked up? what?????

It's not fucked, it just doesn't exist.

Edit: Example, bottom of reticle on top of head doesn't score a hit anymore. Lots of people aim like that so it's fucking them up,

H3 shot reg actually feels like it did on 360 for me now, in doubles at least.

Leading shots is still different.

I've played enough OG and seen enough vids of other people playing it to know that these are NOT OG mechanics. You should be able to aim just off of your opponent's body and still score a hit. Every shot that's not touching here is a miss.

Pre-patch was too easy. Post-patch is too hard. 343 strikes again!

P.S. The more I listen to the remastered sound effects, the more they irritate me. Why do the other 3 (now 3-and-a-half) ported games get to keep theirs (which include some SFX that originated in Halo 1), but not the one that started it all?

It's not fucked, it just doesn't exist.

Edit: Example, bottom of reticle on top of head doesn't score a hit anymore. Lots of people aim like that so it's fucking them up,

R.I.P Toxin's MCC career

• Upvote (+1) 2

The sad thing about all these small differences is that people who never played the original games are going to have a false idea of what those games are actually like, possibly even growing to hate those games simply because they've been misrepresented.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Has anyone been playing any H2A/HCS? Game feels different to me after the update; but my connection might have just been a little bog today.