CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

It would be funny if someone like Og2 , Harris, Patch or so would go there and destroy ghost. Xbox One for free.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It would be funny if someone like Og2 , Harris, Patch or so would go there and destroy ghost. Xbox One for free.

Wouldn't even be worth their time :kappa:

Wouldn't even be worth their time :kappa:

But Xbox one, astros and such for free, profit.

Honestly I just really hope there is a playlist for H1 that is 2v2. TS50 settings that are used now. The 5 maps. And that right there is more than I could have ever dreamed. LAN support is a must they've got to get that ironed out. 

What 5 maps are you referring to?

Pris, Hang Em, Chill Out, Damnation, Battle Creek I'm guessing?

Honestly I'd be disapointed if Rat Race, Longest, Derelict, and Wizard were discluded from a 2v2 playlist.  It's not like it's for money and I've grown to love all of these maps for one reason or another even if they aren't perfect.

• Upvote (+1) 5

What 5 maps are you referring to?

Pris, Hang Em, Chill Out, Damnation, Battle Creek I'm guessing?

Honestly I'd be disapointed if Rat Race, Longest, Derelict, and Wizard were discluded from a 2v2 playlist.  It's not like it's for money and I've grown to love all of these maps for one reason or another even if they aren't perfect.

Well. When you play a gauntlet it goes CO Priz HeH Dammy Dere, with perhaps a BC thrown in. The first 5 are the 5 that I would want exclusively in a TS50 playlist, although BC being in there as an option wouldn't hurt.

And I guess for wanting to play the non serious maps. Ranked/Social?

Well. When you play a gauntlet it goes CO Priz HeH Dammy Dere, with perhaps a BC thrown in. The first 5 are the 5 that I would want exclusively in a TS50 playlist, although BC being in there as an option wouldn't hurt.

And I guess for wanting to play the non serious maps. Ranked/Social?

You misunderstand me if you think I don't take Wizard, Longest, and especially Rat Race seriously. My crew usually plays 9 game sets with all of those maps and have put the time and effort into learning and perfecting them. I don't play 2v2 H1 to fuckaround and wouldn't expect it to be social.

That playlist layout looked like bad news for hardcore playlists, as well as 2v2 CE.

Damn.

It was just a mock up they said. We will probably get a doubles playlist.

They've come so far with their presentations. Going from putting MC in a wheelchair to saying things like, "Not a remake, but an upgrade."

• Upvote (+1) 1

Max Hoberman saved Halo 2 from being a BTB fiesta? Fucking Bungie, lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Very interesting seeing this midship concept. I see that they almost brought ladders back.