CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

This video genuinely confuses me.

I played a game a few minutes ago on HeH and I was 3 shotting people half way across the map. And I'm kinda crap at CE...

It's definitely harder than it was before but I never noticed anything like that going on.

Maybe I was just getting lucky...

This video genuinely confuses me.

I played a game a few minutes ago on HeH and I was 3 shotting people half way across the map. And I'm kinda crap at CE...

It's definitely harder than it was before but I never noticed anything like that going on.

Maybe I was just getting lucky...

Not sure either. Earlier I was watching someone play and they were having these very same issues. I just played a game and noticed it seems like leading is not really needed, since the bullet always lands out of the center of the reticle, but I could be wrong.

Isn't Ranked?

Not yet, will be sometime in the next few days.

in pretty much all scenes your crosshair was far too off to where it should have been to get a hit, you did not deserve any hit at all in these scenes so im not sure what you are complaing here about

almost all your aims where behind the opponents movement pace or on target but not ahead, and the situations you were ahead your aim was actually too much ahead

id actually be shocked if the magnetism prior to this patch gave you at least a few hits in any of these scenes

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

in pretty much all scenes your crosshair was far too off to where it should have been to get a hit, you did not deserve any hit at all in these scenes so im not sure what you are complaing here about

almost all your aims where behind the opponents movement pace or on target but not ahead, and the situations you were ahead your aim was actually too much ahead

id actually be shocked if the magnetism prior to this patch gave you at least a few hits in any of these scenes

The video was not me playing  :lxthul:, Nexy linked this video on Twitter.

• Upvote (+1) 2

30 days to redeem the code? I'd like to make a request that I have X as many days to redeem my code as it takes X amount of days for 343 to fix Halo.

The video was not me playing   :lxthul:, Nexy linked this video on Twitter.

I'm pretty sure that's insidious' video, but hey man I know we didn't get to play any shadowrun but we're still doing private matches. Last night when they died out we had brought in some new players as well as waaaay older players who were adjusting to the current meta. I'd love to get you involved if you still have your 360

30 days to redeem the code? I'd like to make a request that I have X as many days to redeem my code as it takes X amount of days for 343 to fix Halo.

I'm pretty sure that's insidious' video, but hey man I know we didn't get to play any shadowrun but we're still doing private matches. Last night when they died out we had brought in some new players as well as waaaay older players who were adjusting to the current meta. I'd love to get you involved if you still have your 360

You don't actually need to own the MCC to redeem it.

You don't actually need to own the MCC to redeem it.

I know. It's a ridiculous comparison but at this point I honestly don't care and lost interest in giving them any benefit of the doubt.

Seriously, slow mo your pistol videos and you'll see you probably missed most shots by a hair or didn't lead properly. Or your connection was just shit.

I need to test the half reticle on head thing vs og though. That could be an issue.

The H1 pistol in MCC right now makes the H3 BR look like the best Utility weapon in Halo history

You live in the UK. Your connection is probably just shit tbh batch, and there's not as much compensation.

The people critisizing insidious' shots in that video can't be serious. You must not have played much OG H1 if you don't think those clips are absolutely ridiculous.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Seriously, slow mo your pistol videos and you'll see you probably missed most shots by a hair or didn't lead properly. Or your connection was just shit.

I need to test the half reticle on head thing vs og though. That could be an issue.

exactly my words, the aim was just off, pretty sure most of these scenarios wouldve been a miss even with magnetism :)

The video was not me playing  :lxthul:, Nexy linked this video on Twitter.

sorry i should have put my words better, didnt mean to directly adress you but the video itself :)

exactly my words, the aim was just off, pretty sure most of these scenarios wouldve been a miss even with magnetism :)

sorry i should have put my words better, didnt mean to directly adress you but the video itself :)

No worries :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Was my aim off here?

http://imgur.com/sWpt308

• Upvote (+1) 5

The people critisizing insidious' shots in that video can't be serious. You must not have played much OG H1 if you don't think those clips are absolutely ridiculous.

post-15337-Christian-Bale-confused-gif-P

well then lets go through it together ;)

first scene HeH: first the guy aims behind the person, then gets a valid hit, then aims behind again, then faaaaar too much ahead of the opponent

overall: cleary just one hit, any other shot was not aimed correctly

second scene HeH: except for one bullet all shots where lead behind the opponents walking direction, therefore clearly not a single hit given by the game

third scene HeH: first the guy aims behind the model again, then aims correctly for two shots and then moves away to the right, again only two legit hits anything else was clearly off, after he goes again on the opponent ALL shots except for the last one where lead behind the players walking direction while the aim should have been infront of the model

the only two fishy scenes in this video are the last scene (where bullet spread clearly was the issue rather than aim) and the scene where he shoots from top blue to the guy on open ramp

Was my aim off here?

no you were pretty spot on, no need to discuss on that one as i agree with you here :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. I and many others think a lot of those shots would've been hits on OG H1. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Was my aim off here?

This is nothing new though, happens to me since the game released...not often but frequently enough

It will be interesting to see how the game plays now...

I should have a spare code for ODST! My guest account should have gotten one as well...if someone needs one PM me and I can check when I'm at home again.

In my limited time playing H1 on console, I would also argue that a fair amount of those shots would have hit.

To be honest?

This is what it has felt like to me the entire time. 

Also lol @ people in this thread who don't understand that H1 actually has aim assist and it is important to how you shoot

• Upvote (+1) 7

343 obviously gave us 4 grenades because it is now impossible to kill people with the pistol. I don't know what is worse, the broken pistol or that there are people actually defending it. I just hope it doesn't take a month to fix it.

• Upvote (+1) 1