CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

There's ODST nameplates now and you can choose them without unlocking.

Also, why does the H3 BR now sound different?

Sounds the same to me?

The Team Doubles playlist still has the most awful gametypes.. I hate being forced to play Halo 3 and Halo 4 constantly because of the awful SMG and AR start choices. My god. Why is this still a thing.

But on a positive note, thank god the menu music turns off sometimes. :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Where is Firefight =\?

ODST Firefight is incredible.

I forgot how great ODST looked. Is it just me or do the cutscenes feel sped up just a bit?

60FPS will do that.

I havnt played MCC yet, so I need clarification.

Someone one reddit was bitching that the h1 pistol was broken by the update. They said it felt like no bullet magnetism? Does that mean they actually fixed the pistol??!

Someone please let me know if it's more like OG!

i really hope that this is true!

anyone tried some tests already? cannot play on my own right now

Well, this is new I guess. Now you see the players GT just a second before the voting starts. Or is just me? You never know with MCC.

v7ty5Q8.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well, this is new I guess. Now you see the players GT just a second before the voting starts. Or is just me? You never now with MCC.

v7ty5Q8.jpg

Was just coming to say this! Excellent news

• Upvote (+1) 3

b90adfa1b55addbd13cd6e426edc5af2.png

This is the way I find out Tron 3 is not happening and I'm disappointed

• Upvote (+1) 4

Background music completely cuts out after a matchmade game. Kinda weird, but I like it. Overall, this has been a very good update. Would love to see chat indicator UI across all titles in the next update.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well, this is new I guess. Now you see the players GT just a second before the voting starts. Or is just me? You never know with MCC.

v7ty5Q8.jpg

i doubt this was done by intention, 343i said they wanted to hide gamertags until the lobby is created so people dont quit out early when they read certain gamertags or ranks

• Upvote (+1) 1

Played Remnant one time today and then It was down voted hard by H3 (fucking Sand tarp and Standoff) and even H4. 

So is Halo 2 classic shot registration still a issue or did that get fixed too? Didn't see anything about that in the patch notes .

From what I've experienced it's better but I can't pinpoint just yet /how much/ (not a fantastic player myself and am a bit rusty). Maybe I'm lucky, but maybe it had actually improved since I didn't experience a ton of lag on Terminal.

Upsetting to see that they've sidestepped many of the most important issues. H2 hit registration, H3 hit registration/aiming, H2C melee lunge glitch, the immense amount of gamecrashes as a map is about to load...

Played Remnant one time today and then It was down voted hard by H3 (fucking Sand tarp and Standoff) and even H4. 

Just play the H2A playlists, it's voted almost every time it pops up

• Upvote (+1) 1

Now all they have to do is tighten the spread on the pistol and we're golden.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Never understood the praise for ODST's campaign. 25 minutes in and this is already the most boring Halo campaign I've ever played.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Because it's atmospheric AF the music is incredible the story is awesome the pistol is fun to use the SMG is great the level design is incredible.

• Upvote (+1) 3

CE masters: Does the pistol in the 5/30 patch seem more like the OG version or is it just straight worse? Not too sure since I have only played OG a few times on XBC, but the registration is definitely worse than the last 2 patches, so is this kinda what it should be or no?

CE masters: Does the pistol in the 5/30 patch seem more like the OG version or is it just straight worse? Not too sure since I have only played OG a few times on XBC, but the registration is definitely worse than the last 2 patches, so is this kinda what it should be or no?

If you call emptying an entire clips into a person standing still and not hitting a single thing OG, then yes, it is spot on. Honestly though, I have no idea. I've played more original ce than the rest of the halos combined and in my opinion this is more like the halo 3 BR with bloom than it is the h1 pistol, but there are other people who swear it's 'exactly how we remember it'.