CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

"Improved skill matchmaking for parties in ranked playlists"

Does this mean to4s vs to4s, etc. or no?? So vague.

Please tell me you just had a bad connection?

Happened every game I played which was around 5-6. Some games were absolutely unplayable as I couldn't hit people as they were standing still and I was standing still from office on prisoner to PR spawn. Hang Em long distance wasn't even worth trying. I'm hoping it's due to the servers getting wrecked or something from all the downloads but this, to me, feels as bad as it was before the first registration patch.

• Improved handling of dedicated servers

Once I get confirmation that dedis are ~considerably~ more frequent, AND that no game-breaking new bugs have been introduced, I may be inclined to redeem my 1-month XBL compensation code.

VERY strong on the "may", however...

• Upvote (+1) 1

So, played some TS, took some time to find the games, but the H3 game felt great and the H2 game although my teammates were dogshit felt great also.

Still can't install ODST after 99%, and it isn't on the marketplace anywhere. THANKS 343

edit: notes from the TS games: the H2C loading now got a loading bar like H3 and beyond(HCE prolly got it also, sadly people voted SMGs on Foundation over dammy). And after the H3 game(I quit the Foundation SMGs H2C game because f* that noise.) I got a "LOADING." with a non-transparent box behind it. + the most killed/most killed by got a red background which is eww.

Sounds even better.

Going into ODST just to get that music has been refreshing after hearing the other menu music for the last half a year.

EDIT: Is anybody else having framerate problems on Relic? It doesn't seem very stable from the 2 games I've played and I didn't have problems on any of the H2A maps before.

Going into ODST just to get that music has been refreshing after hearing the other menu music for the last half a year.

EDIT: Is anybody else having framerate problems on Relic? It doesn't seem very stable from the 2 games I've played and I didn't have problems on any of the H2A maps before.

I get the same framerate issues on Relic as I get on Shrine while looking from the flag to C3 and while in the base on Zanzibar.

Destiny Easter Egg was removed in Halo 3: ODST.

nFQ6Hkr.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 5

So is there actually dedicated servers now?

not sure if servers but h3 reg feels a lot better so far.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So is there actually dedicated servers now?

Nah there isn't still.

Destiny Easter Egg was removed in Halo 3: ODST.

As if mattered. Then they should have removed the ten thousand Marathon logo placements in the trilogy, too. It's a bit of an insult to Bungie's sly style and their legacy. They unashamedly Frankensteined Halo as a test bed to Destiny...and I dunno about y'all but I like Frankenstein Halo. Give me ODST 2 or Reach 2 already! :intel:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Argh, I'm getting an Xbox update! I want to play ODST.

EDIT- Apparently BTB is now 16 players?

For those getting the installation stopped error, it seems like there's a problem for UK/EU people.

To fix, first uninstall ODST. Then change your location to the US store (go to settings then system and switch you location to United States) and reboot. Then go to your MCC tile and press menu and click Manage Game, you should find ODST to the right. Reinstall it and it should work.

Party size matching seems to be a thing and you can actually win searching alone now. Lots of mics in mm too.

:weback:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Could they be tweaked the servers, might be the reason search times have been bad...

66b18a04a118bef18ff3a61a6a0878de.png

If MCC was a pair of shorts.......

I fell asleep and know @@Moa is going to get the achievements first :(

;)