CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

It would make more sense to release ODST/Reach as a bundle package. Would it likely run anywhere as stable as the 360 releases? Doubt it big time, but we'd still have space for updates that actually matter to the progress that is way too late to bring this game back.

I'm more of a campaign kid nowadays so I'm just fine with ODST. Reach campaign was dog shit so I don't really care about having that back.

I read that once Relic drops that it will have increased weighting in H2A (boy, I wish they would do that for paid DLC!). Who else is confident that 343 will mess that up too and every single H2A lobby will be nonstop Relic spam?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm more of a campaign kid nowadays so I'm just fine with ODST. Reach campaign was dog shit so I don't really care about having that back.

I read that once Relic drops that it will have increased weighting in H2A (boy, I wish they would do that for paid DLC!). Who else is confident that 343 will mess that up too and every single H2A lobby will be nonstop Relic spam?

All I remember from ODST was walking around in the dark to ambient music.  Reach was way more exciting.

• Upvote (+1) 4

People vote for Halo 2 SMG starts and Halo 3 over CE. We sunk low months ago.

I'd vote halo 2 smg over halo 3 every time, nothing hits in halo 3 on mcc.

Also I love how they made the "placeholder" date for ODST an actual, real date that was coming up fairly soon, one that can easily and reasonably be misinterpreted by fans as the real date. They have no problem banning me from their Waypoint forums until September 9th 2254 or whatever the fuck, but they can't make the meaningless "placeholder" date for some piece of future DLC content something similar? OAGD343I (only at god damn 343 industries).

Is it Ross? Ayoub? Spencer? What the fuck is going on up there that causes them to keep making these idiotic mistakes?

Doubt it. That guy has been afk for the past few months.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It would make more sense to release ODST/Reach as a bundle package. Would it likely run anywhere as stable as the 360 releases? Doubt it big time, but we'd still have space for updates that actually matter to the progress that is way too late to bring this game back.

I'd have to say no, an ODST release without firefight(at least at first, could release later like Spartan Ops or w/e it's called) along with a H2A map makes the most sense(an ODST w/o firefight & Reach w/o MM bundle would also take much more resources). What has the least amount of bugs in the MCC? Campaign and the maps. Meaning, releasing them would not really add anything to the backlog of bugs.

Reach would be a disaster in MCC. 343 didn't have the balls to get rid of the vanilla settings once the patch dropped, so we'd likely have a bunch of playlists and voting options to cater to both playstyles.

Reach would be a disaster in MCC. 343 didn't have the balls to get rid of the vanilla settings once the patch dropped, so we'd likely have a bunch of playlists and voting options to cater to both playstyles.

Which is why I hope, if Reach does get re-released, it's released separately. Not shoehorned into MCC.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Huh? 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If 343 was in a relationship and wanted to break up, they'd do it over text message.

No, Dan Ayoub would be the one to break the news and no one else would respond.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If 343 was in a relationship and wanted to break up, they'd do it over text message.

Nah they would just cut communication and avoid contact with no warning.

• Upvote (+1) 5

It will show up in the voting options more frequently.

I don't know how I feel about that. Especially if they never lower the likelihood closer to the norm. Which I doubt will happen  :(

6bd6be61e92320c49dfba2fcf30bb9ac.png

Whoa.

[pic]

I'd assume if content isn't released on it's release date, they automatically push it forward one day.

They would make you move and buy dinner, then tell you it's your fault and to get over it...what relationship...and scurry away leaving Bravo to smile and waive...

• Upvote (+1) 1

10 pm cst and no community update... What the hey? It's every Friday correct?

Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's how Bungie did it, but with 343 it's whenever they feel like it.

Strange, seeing as how their updates are mostly recycled corporate jargon.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Never really got the Friday Night/Saturday Morning update time, is it to avoid news sites possible negative pr with it being so late and the weekend?

Do miss the Thursday evening updates from years past.

Recently, they haven't been going up on Fridays. I think in the past couple of months they've been doing them biweekly.

These forums are so much better than the Halo sub-reddit. For some reason that sub has so many 343 apologists.

• Upvote (+1) 3