CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Could hardly find games tonight, but the connections felt great.

Wow. I haven't played this game in 2 weeks, you seriously can't find matches now? Why am I not surprised?

You can find them.. It literally just won't put you in them. It goes:

"Players Found..."

*2 minutes go by*

"Connecting Session..."

*Another minute goes by*

"..."

*Your party flashes (it looks as if your party gets kicked and then rejoins)

"Searching for players..."

Rinse and repeat.

It's like the November bugs are starting to ooze out of the servers.

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's only challenging if you don't have a Gjallarhorn.

Skolas is a bitch without Solar Damage. Not only that, I got my 1st Gjally a week ago. Yeah, that's how bad my luck is.

Hey guys, be sure to check your email. A new survey was just sent for the Halo Community Feedback Program

Just got the email too, was pretty blunt and honest with it.

Just got the email too, was pretty blunt and honest with it.

Same here. I'm over here like: Cool! Thanks for Halo 3: ODST and Relic but, are ranks out for Team Hardcore? Because that's all I care about.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hoping for ODST to be out Saturday.

No way they mess with the HCS online tournaments again.

"Halo Community Feedback Program: New Survey (May 2015)"

*trash* 

If you threw Halo MCC in a trashcan, the trashcan would throw it back at you and say "I don't allow people to throw shit in here"

The logical part of me thinks they should have done this survey before they used odst as compensation.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Shouldve been odst with firefight, reach with multiplayer, and 6 more maps for h2a. Then no one would have complained about the compensation because thats more than enough.

• Upvote (+1) 1

On slow MM times 

'Hey, sorry to hear. I've seen a few reports like this. Can you send over your GT, and I'll have the team take a look? Thanks'

Why is my text black?

Shouldve been odst with firefight, reach with multiplayer, and 6 more maps for h2a. Then no one would have complained about the compensation because thats more than enough.

Why is everyone so hungry to have Reach back? Have we really sunk that low?

• Upvote (+1) 7

Gotta enjoy it before the 360's online is axed for good...

That would also have required far, far more work and more importantly time to do. Would also be fairly ridiculous.

The reason we're getting ODST is because the H3 engine has already been ported. Any major issues involved with porting it will already have been solved.

On slow MM times 

'Hey, sorry to hear. I've seen a few reports like this. Can you send over your GT, and I'll have the team take a look? Thanks'

Why is my text black?

You probably copy and pasted? FIXED!

Also I love how they made the "placeholder" date for ODST an actual, real date that was coming up fairly soon, one that can easily and reasonably be misinterpreted by fans as the real date. They have no problem banning me from their Waypoint forums until September 9th 2254 or whatever the fuck, but they can't make the meaningless "placeholder" date for some piece of future DLC content something similar? OAGD343I (only at god damn 343 industries).

Is it Ross? Ayoub? Spencer? What the fuck is going on up there that causes them to keep making these idiotic mistakes?

People vote for Halo 2 SMG starts and Halo 3 over CE. We sunk low months ago.

I don't know about you guys, but where I'm from if you can't produce then your ass is fired

• Upvote (+1) 7

I mean, I am glad to get ODST. I am. Is it enough? Of course not. I tried to be nice though. I hope they at least include Firefight. Doesn't make sense not to have it.

• Upvote (+1) 1