CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I'm not normally a conspiracy theorist type...but I swear to fucking god there is a decent chance there are bots in MCC. Almost every time there is a spot or two left to be filled, it's filled with catchair0293 and they always play in the exact same idiotic way and haven't changed their ID. They're bots man...they have to be.

Lol you really think 343 is capable of that? This is the same company that can't get a ranking system from 10 years ago to work.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Lets see if we get a sudden update today then. I hope it is today wanna play ODST.

this game isn't fixed until you can get a 50 playing by yourself

• Downvote (-1) 2

Cant find a game WTF!?

I couldn't find games either. Searching was taking like ten minutes

I couldn't find games either. Searching was taking like ten minutes

I wish I never found a game now. Just went -12 in SWAT lol.

Any actual numbers on the population size for MCC? Or is 343 to chickenshit to release those numbers?

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm not normally a conspiracy theorist type...but I swear to fucking god there is a decent chance there are bots in MCC. Almost every time there is a spot or two left to be filled, it's filled with catchair0293 and they always play in the exact same idiotic way and haven't changed their ID. They're bots man...they have to be.

I believe this too

I think there are bots to improve search times

Lets see if we get a sudden update today then. I hope it is today wanna play ODST.

I'd be surprised if the weekly bulletin even mentions an ODST release.

Guys, remember how bravo said may update is on track to be released this month like 3 times...? GG 343

Edit: Yes I realize it's still May, it's possible but it doesn't look like it.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Is ODST even gonna have campaign co-op?

If it does it will probably be a laggy mess llike the other halo campaigns.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Guys, remember how bravo said may update is on track to be released this month like 3 times...? GG 343

Edit: Yes I realize it's still May, it's possible but it doesn't look like it.

Hats off to Bravo man. He was basically thrown into the fire with this game and he has come out having built a resort complete with water park.

Need more people like him.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hats off to Bravo man. He was basically thrown into the fire with this game and he has come out having built a resort complete with water park.

Need more people like him.

Yeah I'm mad at 343, not bravo. I feel so bad for him :(

If it does it will probably be a laggy mess llike the other halo campaigns.

PREEEACCCCHHHHH

Why would it not?

Look at who we're talking about here. Its not like they have a track record of providing what the people want, much less understanding it. I mean half this game is missing from this supposed "apology/gift", I don't expect much of anything from them at this point.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah I'm mad at 343, not bravo. I feel so bad for him :(

One of the chillest, most down-to-earth people I ever dealt with when working for MLG. He and Ghost are really class acts. He's just a good dude.

• Upvote (+1) 3

With my Gold subscription running out in 3 days, i thought about renewing it or not, so i jump into halo after a while to decide.

Team Slayer, Rank 6.

2 minutes to match 7 players, it took 2 more minutes finding the last fucking player, 4:28.53 minutes in total, only to restart itself the search and quickly pair me with another 7 players in less than 10 seconds.

Map: The Pit BRs.

We are up 10-4 and the game ends (everyone appears to quit and says my team won). I ranked up tho.

Team Slayer, Rank 7.

2:17.45 minutes to pair 8 players.

Map: Citadel BRs ffs

Nobody quit, won 50-40. It's ok i guess.

Team Slayer, Rank 7.

2:54 minutes to pair 6 players, 3:35 minutes to pair 8.

Map: Battle Creek ARs  :kappa:

One quitter on the other team at the end of the match to not rank down i guess (he also goosed 2-16).

Team Slayer, Rank 8.

5:20 minutes and still no soul found. Searched another playlist.

BTB

2:55 minutes in, plus the 5 minutes before i'm desperate so i try another playlist.

SWAT, CE, H2C and Hardcore - in that order, waited 3:20 minutes in every single one, no one searching those i guess. At this point i have no other option but:

Halo 3 Playlist first match

40 seconds, no words, i can't complain.

Map: The Pit BRs.

up 33-15 whole enemy team quits, i don't know what i expected from Halo 3.

Halo 3 Playlist second match

30 seconds! Some nice guardian with 3 votes, Isolation ARs wins, shut down my xbox.

Not paying for gold, ever. It's time to move on and stop being in denial, this thing is never coming back.

Jump into CS:GO, 16 seconds for a match  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 3