CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I don't think 60fps or precise controls are anywhere near as important to the average consumer as the presentation of the game.

It's the kind of thing that needs side by side comparison shots to be demonstrated.

They should just release the ranks now then, there is no point of holding back on them now.

They should just release the ranks now then, there is no point of holding back on them now.

Nope because the content update is making more fixes to them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nope because the content update is making more fixes to them.

I just want ranks damn it  :angry:

All blogs and sites are saying ODST is releasing Friday. We know that it isn't. Grab some popcorn and tune in this Friday for Halo drama from the casuals!

All blogs and sites are saying ODST is releasing Friday. We know that it isn't. Grab some popcorn and tune in this Friday for Halo drama from the casuals!

6s1gMZc.png

Totally planned ahead for this.

• Upvote (+1) 7

You'd think with how poorly everything has gone, they'd be a bit more careful with any future releases.

Nope...

How the people in charge over there are still in charge I will never understand. It's an absolute travesty what they've done with one of the most profitable IPs in the history of gaming.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You'd think with how poorly everything has gone, they'd be a bit more careful with any future releases.

Nope...

How the people in charge over there are still in charge I will never understand. It's an absolute travesty what they've done with one of the most profitable IPs in the history of gaming.

Are we talking about ODST showing up on the Games Store? 

They don't control that.

Are we talking about ODST showing up on the Games Store? 

They don't control that.

I'm talking about Microsoft and 343 as a combined entity. 343 is a subsidiary of Microsoft, no?

• Upvote (+1) 2

ODST Optional Download ?  YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!  Not going to even bother dling and filling up 8gbs of my hdd with that.

same here....just give me the new patch and keep that shit

• Upvote (+1) 1

Im fine with a small delay as long as it helps to iron out bugs, otherwise we will have to wait another full month in order to have those bugs being fixed

...I've reached my limit of likes for the day WTF? I'm down to being salty about my schadenfreude, now I can't even have that /runs and cries.

BTW, it's been like, 10,000 years...does anybody remember if system link custom games on Halo CE on the OG xbox could be joined in progress?

BTW, it's been like, 10,000 years...does anybody remember if system link custom games on Halo CE on the OG xbox could be joined in progress?

Nope.

Maybe I'll be able to play Splatoon after all.

I'll be fine as long as it comes out before Arkham Knight.

...I've reached my limit of likes for the day WTF? I'm down to being salty about my schadenfreude, now I can't even have that /runs and cries.

Nah.

My dream is halo ce with all of the upgrades that halo 2 and 3 have in customization, Forge, theater, network capabilities etc. Never gonna happen though :(