CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Plot twist: 343i are spending their entire budget on a time machine so they can fix their mistakes.

I bet we're able to only go back to the day the game is released. More dates coming soon™.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I've had a few people ask me the mention that matchmaking for Australia is still borked even after the March 2015 content update.

Is it wrong for me to assume that it's likely because of this:

A lot of Aussies simply gave up trying to play, making the player pool extremely low.

Ranks were added, meaning it tries to match you on skill now too.

This kind of makes the most sense since most Aussies I've talked to say they can only find games in H2A and TS and never any of the lower playlists on the list.

Yep. Since ranks I have totally thrown in the towel and have gone back to playing H3 on my 360. In the process of selling my Xbox Ones.

• Upvote (+1) 1

First of all, it's nice to see NastY is still in the game.

Secondly, what?

I think Batchford just modded in the Reach GL.

Great write-up! One thing I didn't see in the article but they showed off several times was the real-time integration of the Halo Channel and Twitch. Was that ever done?

My assumptuon is no since i have seen zero marketing about it, and it would require them to get stat tracking correct, but I'll admit I don't know the status of this because I never use the Halo Channel.

Great write-up! One thing I didn't see in the article but they showed off several times was the real-time integration of the Halo Channel and Twitch. Was that ever done?

My assumptuon is no since i have seen zero marketing about it, and it would require them to get stat tracking correct, but I'll admit I don't know the status of this because I never use the Halo Channel.

It never happened and they've never mentioned anything about why it hasn't been integrated. Hilarious.

I know it's Halo 3, but possibly one of the coolest plays I've seen in the game:

0LqSQGB.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8

It would make sense, but i honestly dont think it was the case. I remember playing Halo Reach of all games a couple months ago, and in playlists with 60 people i would still be able to find a game within 5 or 10 minutes, and i would still match some other australians. That has never been the case with MCC. Literally any playlist other than TS I just can't find matches other than sometimes a kind of miracle happening after waiting for hours. I honestly struggle to believe that playlists other than TS have no players at all to find matches with, especially with that fact that MCC has been bundled with the xbone for so long here

c00bf7d695.png

Also @@Moa did you mention our issues in the 6 Months Later article? I did find any after skimming through.

Could you clarify which issues? If I missed any, I likely forgot.

Thanks for everyone who commented on the Australia stuff, I'll look into it.

Finally, I'm probably going to make a topic on Beyond which will list all the bugs I listed in six months and any future ones I find. It will be organized like this:

CE - Campaign

CE - MP

H2A - Campaign

H2A - MP 

H2C - MP

H3 - Campaign

H3 - MP

H4 - Campaign

H4 - MP

User Interface

Other

If you think I'm missing any sections, please let me know so I organize it as well as possible before making the post live later today. If you also know any bugs that I missed in the six months/100 days articles, lemme know here.

I know it's Halo 3, but possibly one of the coolest plays I've seen in the game:

0LqSQGB.gif

I didn't even realize that could be done.

Can you throw other equipment through a bubble shield?

I think all equipment can. The only thing Bubble Shields block is projectiles.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Could you clarify which issues? If I missed any, I likely forgot.

Thanks for everyone who commented on the Australia stuff, I'll look into it.

Finally, I'm probably going to make a topic on Beyond which will list all the bugs I listed in six months and any future ones I find. It will be organized like this:

CE - Campaign

CE - MP

H2A - Campaign

H2A - MP 

H2C - MP

H3 - Campaign

H3 - MP

H4 - Campaign

H4 - MP

User Interface

Other

If you think I'm missing any sections, please let me know so I organize it as well as possible before making the post live later today. If you also know any bugs that I missed in the six months/100 days articles, lemme know here.

I don't know of any list, but there's SPOPs bugs too, like the mini-enemies.

I don't know of any list, but there's SPOPs bugs too, like the mini-enemies.

I recall reading a tweet from David Ellis about this before and I swear he said it wasn't a bug, just an easter egg with weird circumstances.

Either way, it isn't exclusive to MCC, it happened on the 360 too.

Hyena does it in his final montage. It's pretty stellar.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I recall reading a tweet from David Ellis about this before and I swear he said it wasn't a bug, just an easter egg with weird circumstances.

Either way, it isn't exclusive to MCC, it happened on the 360 too.

The MCC is just loaded with Easter Eggs then.

• Upvote (+1) 7

When playing H4 BTB the game sometimes freeze at the final "saving stats" image (when the game is finished) and the only way to get out is to leave the game and then it counts as a quit and that is just insane...

Someone else who this happens to or is it just Gods punishment for playing H4?

When playing H4 BTB the game sometimes freeze at the final "saving stats" image (when the game is finished) and the only way to get out is to leave the game and then it counts as a quit and that is just insane...

Someone else who this happens to or is it just Gods punishment for playing H4?

Happens in every game.

Yep. Since ranks I totally thrown in the towel and have gone back to playing H3 on my 360. In the process of selling my Xbox Ones.

343 needs to release MCC for free at this point.

343 needs to release MCC for free at this point.

343 needs to release MCC for free, give me a refund and 6-months of Live.

I still can't join most people, parties are fucked, there's no ranking in most of the playlists, the rankings don't work in the playlists that have them, and basic game settings are still wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 7

343 needs to release MCC for free, give me a refund and 6-months of Live.

I still can't join most people, parties are fucked, there's no ranking in most of the playlists, the rankings don't work in the playlists that have them, and basic game settings are still wrong.

My comment was strictly on how to boost the population so that ranks will actually add to the game rather than take away from it.

As for what they should do they should fix MCC and re release it in place of h5.

This also begs the question did having too many games not only prove to be too much technically but also proved to divide the community too much as well? (Something else that was said would happen when we heard the MCC announcement.)

• Upvote (+1) 1

once halo 5 hits, i feel that the mcc pop will basically die out, its considered old at this point to the masses.

it will suffer the same fate shadowrun had.

When the fuck is hardcore getting ranked with H3 added, so I can dust my xbox one and play Halo again. Its so aggravating waiting for an update and all you see Halo 5 advertising, #Huntthetruth, and radio silence for MCC. Stop  :milk: ing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

0LqSQGB.gif

@1:28 in case you missed this amazing Montage  ;)
  • Upvote (+1) 1