CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

This game has me like

How come you rarely play H1? I figured somebody that had CE in their gamertag for so long would be a die hard CE player. H1, although it has its problems too, is the most playable game in the collection and has the best community.

Do you realize that the population would be so stretched out that you'd be playing the same people over and over till they quit because they're tired of playing the same guy over and over.

How is this any different than now? If you only want to play h1, you're still splitting the population. The issue is not enough people playing the game overall, not what playlist they're actually in

How is this any different than now? If you only want to play h1, you're still splitting the population. The issue is not enough people playing the game overall, not what playlist they're actually in

Seriously, more people went to my high school than are playing MCC. 

That blows my mind. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Parties keep getting split in ranked... Next patch when? Never mind, it doesn't even matter anymore...

they give us ranks they break the game, they fix the game they break the ranks we will never have both things working at the same time.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just a theoretical "what it" but what if with every copy of Halo 5 there was also a free download for the MCC to try to restore the population?

Could be a smart move but I doubt they'll ever just give the MCC away for free

• Upvote (+1) 1

God knows where Halo would be if the MCC was functional at launch. Now I am starting to think it will never be fully functional. 

I love how when your controller disconnects, all bets are off.  When you plug your controller back in, 5 things are picked at random that will stop working.  Will it be your mic?  Will it be Skype?  Will your controller start slow turning?  Who knows!  So exciting.  It's like the malfunction skull built into the Xbox One.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I love how when your controller disconnects, all bets are off.  When you plug your controller back in, 5 things are picked at random that will stop working.  Will it be your mic?  Will it be Skype?  Will your controller start slow turning?  Who knows!  So exciting.  It's like the malfunction skull built into the Xbox One.

I thought it was just me! One day my mic just stopped working with a remote mid session, so I changed controllers.  To my horror I found that it developed slow turn on its own lol.

Just a theoretical "what it" but what if with every copy of Halo 5 there was also a free download for the MCC to try to restore the population?

Could be a smart move but I doubt they'll ever just give the MCC away for free

a one week giveaway would be a boost i think.

MCC's lifespan should last as long as the X1 does, since these games are old already.

Or they should make it free forever, but lets be honest this game will never be free.

hey guyz u guys r wurying about anything now. u guys all suk, i havn't had any issues since release i dun no wut u guys r on about. I play fine, just man up and play the game it works fien 4 me. You guys r the worst, keep up the good work 343, I'm looking forward to Halo 5.

urs truly, Halo Waypoint Guy.

I just find it hysterical how that guy who defends 343 and this game is always the one with the grammar of a ten year old.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think we need some Halo 3 slander in this thread :saucey:

Its been too long :)

Yeah I think I'm gonna take a break from Halo for a while. 

House of Wolves and Witcher 3 on the 19th - if ever there was a time for a break.

Does anyone still remember that Waypoint mod who talked about how 343 abandoned Waypoint long ago and that they barely go there anymore? He just PM'd me telling me he was permanently banned for stating facts about the state of that site:

"Hey

Just wanted to let everyone who agreed with my post about 343's lack of communication and more or less abandoning these forums know that I was banned for giving a brutally honest opinion of what I noticed was happening on these forums. There are so many hate threads on this forum where the Op's do not get punished, yet I got banned for giving an honest and candid thought that many people thanked me for.

- Phil"

I tried to find his original post, but it was deleted for "posting inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake."

Thank you, Phil. Your sacrifice shall be remembered, and you will always be welcome around here.

Phil needs to get his ass over here to TB- and join the real motha truckers. 

Well, depending on who he talks to and what he does now, banning him and then deleting the content will just make it more popular and reinforce his assumptions in the minds of the people who read it. Which could be quite a lot of people if he wants it to be. God knows we have nothing else to talk about right this second.

does anyone know where i can download Halo 3 onslaught? I heard someone remade it for MCC H3

I just googled it, this gt has one. SirFrancisIV

Why can I not join friends in a MP video game in 2015? Why have we gone back in time well over 10 years?